剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
基斯告诉他的父母
So, Keith told his parents
说看到你把汤米带进了地下室
that he saw you take Tommy into the basement.
为什么他们没有告诉警♥察♥
Why didn't they call the police?
因为没人相信他的话
'Cause they didn't believe him.
他们竟然相信你 而不是自己孩子吗
They took your word over the word of their own son?
我很希望
I wish I could tell you
是我说服了他们 但我没有
I had to convince them, but I didn't.
他们认定了基斯是凶手
They were at the end of their rope with Keith.
那时他一直嗑药
I mean, he was using drugs,
几乎偷过附近一半人家的东西
he was stealing from half the neighborhood,
包括他父母家在内
including the Milners.
他们被欺骗过很多次
So they'd been lied to and manipulated so many times
所以不再相信他说的任何话
that they didn't believe a word he said.
我知道你们觉得我禽兽不如
Look, I know you think I'm a monster,
但其实我和邻居们相处非常和睦
but I was good to a lot of people in that neighborhood,
尤其对米尔诺一家
especially the Milners.
我送给他们我店里的会员卡
I gave 'em credit in my store,
他们手头紧的时候
I lent them money to pay rent sometimes
我还会帮忙付房♥租
when things were tight, and...
我们是好朋友
they were my friends.
他们信任我
They trusted me.
过去的27年里 每天早上四点钟
I've been coming through that park every morning
我就起床了
4:00 a.m. for the last 27 years.
穿过公园 来到熟食店里
I wake up early, I go into the deli,
打理店面 准备开张
I open it up, I get it all set up for the day.
米尔诺家知道的
Milner knew that.
周围的邻居有目共睹
The whole neighborhood did.
是他找上门来的
He was waiting for me.
他不想伤害你
But he didn't want to hurt you.
他只是想来劝劝你
He just wanted to confront you,
给你个机会去自首
give you a chance to come clean on your own.
他不该旧事重提
He should have just left it alone.
我必须跟你谈谈 维特利先生
I have to talk to you, Mr. Ventri.
你想说什么
What do you want?
你得把汤米的事说出来
You have to tell what happened to Tommy.
路易斯一家有理由知道他们儿子的真实情况
The Lewises deserve to know what happened to their son.
别碰我
Get away from me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
如果你不说 我去说
If you don't tell, I will.
我要公告天下 直到有人听下去为止
I will tell everyone I can until someone finally listens.
我不知道怎么办才好
I didn't know what to do.
这些事都不是我希望的
I mean, I didn't want any of this to happen.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
不 你是最卑鄙的那种坏人
No, you're the worst kind of person.
长得和我们一样 走路说话也无差别
You look like us, you walk and talk like us.
但你知道吗 米奇·维特利
But you know what, Mitch Ventri?
其实你根本不是人
You're nothing like us.
你确定不需要我跟你
You sure you don't want me
一起去告知路易斯夫妇吗
to come with you to the Lewises' to make notification?
你留在这里
You stay here
帮丹尼和谢尔顿料理楼下的事吧
and help Danny and Sheldon finish up downstairs.
这么多年后 你终于能
I'm so glad you're finally able
给他们家人一个答复了 我替你高兴
to bring this family closure after all these years.
回办公室见吧
See you back at the office.
乔 -怎么了
Jo. - Yeah.
这些话我只说一次
I'm only gonna tell you this once.
你不要多管闲事
Be careful where you stick your nose.
我的事情不用你来插手
Stay out of my personal business.
警探
Detective.
我来告诉你们 您的儿子找到了
I wanted to, uh, let you know that we found your son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
吓到你了 是不是 -确实
Scared you, didn't I? - Yeah, you did.
是嘛 -有什么好笑的
Yeah. - Not funny.
这下你欠我个大人情
You know you owe me big-time.
那个泽恩
Zane?
真叫我毛骨悚然
Beyond creepy.
你记得他说是哪个开关了吗
Do you remember what switch he said it was?
我不知道
I don't know.
还好我来了
I'm glad I came.
你来了我也很高兴
I'm glad you came, too.
这是给你的 老爸
This is for you, Pop.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表