剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
如果在街边有纷纷传言 我身边有个
If there's chatter on the streets, I got a C.I.
耳聪目明的线人
in my bag that's gonna tell us all about it.
苯乙烯 甲基丙烯酸丁酯 甲基丙烯酸
雷蒙德想告诉你一些
Raymond wants to tell you something
有关本尼·马德拉谋杀的内♥幕♥
about the Benny Madera murder.
快点
Come on.
少磨蹭
Come on.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
如果我是警♥察♥
Okay, if I was a cop,
我就会去找一个叫追风的男孩
I'd be looking for a boy named Toasty.
追风
Toasty?
他给本尼当了快一年的小弟
He's been in Benny's crew for about a year.
真名叫海克托
Real name is Hector.
我不记得他姓什么
I don't remember his last name.
你怎么知道Hector和Benny的谋杀有关
How'd you know Hector was involved in Benny's murder?
追风是个大嘴巴
Toasty's got a big mouth, okay?
他一直吹嘘自己在曼哈顿西区的仓库里
He's been bragging about doing Toro with
用电锯宰了公牛
a chain saw in some warehouse on the West Side.
你从哪里听说的
Where'd you hear that?
就在附近
Around the way.
得了吧
Come on.
好了好了 回车旁等着
All right, all right, go wait by the car.
这孩子态度是不好
Look, the kid's got a bad attitude,
但货真价实
but he's the real deal.
谈到要可靠的信息
When it comes to reliable information,
他很有一套
he's batting a thousand.
如果雷蒙德听说是
If Raymond said he heard
追风杀了本尼 相信我 那就是了
Toasty killed Benny, trust me, that's who did.
有什么情况 谢尔顿
What do you got, Sheldon?
本尼胸前的电击灼伤来自于
The trace from the electrical burns on Benny's chest
汽车涂料
is automotive paint.
你知道 厂商对各车型都会用
As you know, manufacturers use slightly different
略微不同的颜料成分和色素
paint components and pigments for each model made.
每年还会换配方
They also change the formulas every year.
没错
Right.
所以我用衍射计检测了样本
So I ran the sample through the diffractometer,
然后和各原始设备厂商数据库做独♥立♥比较
then compared the isolated phases to the various OEM databases.
结果显示为通用汽车的海雾绿
Came back as a GM color called Seamist Green--
又称春田绿和松林绿
aka Springfield Green and Pinehurst Green.
这个配方只在1972年时使用
That formulation was only used in 1972,
但在八大最受欢迎的通用车上都有
but on eight of GM's most popular.
云雀 火鸟 卡玛洛等等
Skylark, Firebird, Camaro, just to name a few.
去车管局调查 将注册信息
Run them through DMV, compare registrations
和已知的多米尼加帮街头党同伙作比对
to known associates of the Trinitario street gang.
你还能给我一些信息缩小范围吗
Anything else you can give me to narrow this down?
等等
Hold on.
雷蒙德
Hey, Raymond.
追风有绿色车吗
Toasty own a green car?
是的 一辆别克
Yeah, a Buick.
从父亲那里买♥♥来的
Bought it off his old man.
只用检索72年的别克车
Refine your search to only '72 Buicks.
名户转移给了某个海克托
Title transferred to a Hector from an owner
前车主的姓氏和他相同
of the same last name.
好的 我去查
Okay, I'm on it.
发 发生了什么
What's, uh, what's going on?
看来雷蒙德的情报仍很可靠
Looks like Raymond's hitting streak might still stand.
海克托·门德斯 外号♥追风
Hector "Toasty" Mendez.
这家伙在重罪奥♥运♥会上可以拿金牌了
This guy should get a gold medal in the felony Olympics.
今年被捕了17次
He's got 17 arrests this year
身上还有2张尚有效的毒品搜捕令
and two open drug warrants to boot.
如果他杀了本尼 就不用操心搜捕令了
If he killed Benny, warrants are the least of his worries.
是的
Yeah.
我从不知道你还当过卧底
I never would have pegged you as an undercover.
我猜那才是重点 对吗
I guess that's kind of the point though, isn't it?
算是吧
Yeah. Kinda.
深入内部的所见与我想的并不同
You know, the view inside wasn't what I expected.
不久 目标看起来已不像目标
After a while, targets stop looking like targets
他们开始像
and they started looking like...
普通人
ordinary people.
是卖♥♥毒品给孩子
Ordinary people who sell drugs to kids
用电锯解决问题的普通人
and solve their problems with a chain saw.
那样的人在九岁时就被招入伙了
Boys like that get recruited as young as nine.
那并不是
Now, that's not an excuse
他们变成这样 做这些事的借口
for what they grow up to become and things that they do.
他们加入是因为渴望被爱 被认同和安全感
They join 'cause they want to feel loved, accepted, safe.
那些是在家里感受不到的
Things they don't feel at home.
是我在家里感受不到的
Things I didn't feel at home.
你找到了更好的出路
You found a better way.
是我运气好
I got lucky.
我去和祖母住了
Went to go live with my abuela.
她让我和我的兄弟感受到特别和安全感
She made my brothers and me feel special, protected.
但也就差一点
But it came pretty damn close.
就一线之隔 我就有可能不是坐在警车里
Flip of a coin, I wouldn't be sitting in a cop car,
而是在躲避警车的追赶
I'd be running from it.
那不意味着我们该
That doesn't mean we should take it easy
对没能像你这么幸运的人心慈手软
on the ones who weren't so lucky.
有人犯了法 被抓了起来
Somebody breaks the law, they get locked up.
一生就交代了
End of story.
但不是所有的罪犯都一样
But not all offenders are the same.
有时候一些人会让你惊讶
People can surprise you sometimes.
那本尼·马德拉呢
What about Benny Madera?
他让你惊讶了吗
Did he surprise you?
谢了 帅哥 -慢着 美女
Gracias, papi. - Mira, mami chula.
想拿我的钱
You want my money...
就要拿得有诚意
...you're gonna have to earn it the hard way.
够有诚意的吧
Was that hard enough?
你很厉害 美女
You handle yourself real good, chica.
我做许多事都很厉害
I'm good at a lot of things.
你叫什么名字
Cómo te llamas?
阿妮塔
Anita.
我叫本尼
I'm Benny.
但我的朋友都叫我公牛
Mi amigos call me Toro.
想做我的朋友吗 阿妮塔
Interested in being my friend, Anita?
朋友我有
Friends I got.
缺得是工作
A job's what I need.
我来跟你打个赌
I'll make you a deal.
赢了我
Beat me...
我就给你个工作
...and I'll put you to work.
摆球吧
Rack 'em.
那是我们找的人
There's our guy.
小心 条子
Truchas! Five-O!
关门
Cierra la puerta!
你没事吧
You all right?
再好没有了
Yeah, never better.
你这个贱♥人♥
Cochina!
蠢货 你再不闭嘴
Hey! Moron, one more word out of you,
我就用胶带封上你的嘴
and I'm gonna duct tape your mouth shut.
我们在你身上找到了25瓶可♥卡♥因♥
We've got you at 25 vials of crack, Toasty.
不是我的
Those drugs weren't mine.
是在你兜里发现的 海克托
They were in your pockets, Hector.
我只是帮朋友拿一下
I was holding them for a friend.
你真是对答如流啊
You've got an answer for everything.
那你告诉我为什么要谋杀本尼·马德拉
So tell me why you murdered Benny Madera.
怎么会 你不是要它归罪在我头上吧
Hells, no, you ain't pinning that on me.
那是谁杀了本尼
Then who did kill Benny?
我只是道听途说
All I know is what I heard.
他被杀 都是因为被惹火女警给耍了
The Bull got got, 'cause he was played by the hot lady cop.
我们找到了你的绿色别克
We found your green Buick.
太好了 因为我把它丢了
Great, 'cause I lost it.
什么时候能拿回来
When do I get it back?
拿不回来了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表