剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
You worked with him at Bright-Star.
他被枪打中...
Look, him getting shot...
是谁也没想到的
...that was never supposed to happen.
我相信你
I believe you.
但是别再撒谎了 安东尼
But no more lies, Anthony.
现在就对我说实话
You tell me the truth here and now,
我会尽我所能帮你的
I'll do everything I can to help you.
但如果你再敢撒谎
But you lie to me just once about anything,
我就让你一辈子再也别想
I'll make sure you never live to see the outside
走出牢门
of a prison ever again.
听明白了吗
You understand?
我和罗兰德
Me and Roland...
我们欠艾瑞克钱
we owed Eric money
几周前因为警♥察♥突击
for this stash of weed we had to ditch
我们不得不丢掉偷藏的大♥麻♥
when the cops came at us a few weeks ago.
那值一大笔钱
It was a lot.
大概有一万美金
Like, ten grand worth.
艾瑞克姓什么
What's Eric's last name?
小马不知道
Mookie didn't know.
他知道的
He knows.
他没告诉你是因为害怕
He didn't tell you 'cause he was scared.
艾瑞克 天哪
Eric, man...
他是个冷血杀手
he's a stone-cold killer.
他身上背了好几条人命
He's got bodies on him.
你必须向我保证
You got to promise me
会保护我的家人
that you're gonna protect my family.
相信我
You have my word.
天哪
Oh, man.
布莱洛克
Blaylock.
艾瑞克·布莱洛克
Eric Blaylock.
艾瑞克 艾瑞克 艾瑞克
Eric, Eric, Eric.
居民姓名: 艾瑞克·布莱洛克
艾瑞克·布莱洛克
Eric Blaylock.
找到他了
Got him.
所以你们为了还艾瑞克钱
So you decide to rob Bright-Star
就去抢劫"闪闪之星"公♥司♥
as a way of paying Eric back.
我告诉他
I told him
我和罗兰德可以搞定任务
that me and Roland could do the job.
他说他也要一起来
He says he's got to come with
以确保我把欠款还清之前
to make sure I don't skim any money from the top
不会自己偷刮油水
before he gets paid what he's owed.
但艾瑞克太疯狂了
But Eric's crazy.
我对他说 除非不带枪
I told him I wasn't gonna do it
否则我不会干的
unless there was no guns.
那可够大胆的
That's pretty ballsy.
不带枪就去抢劫警♥察♥
Robbing a cop with no gun.
不 我了解他们的工作流程
Nah, I knew the routine from working there.
我知道马克把枪放在他的裤子右边
I knew Mark carried a gun on his right side in his pants.
我知道我们带着面具 给他喷点辣椒喷雾
I knew that if we came at him with pepper spray, masks,
我们就能制♥服♥他 把枪和钱抢走
we could beat him down, get the gun and the cash.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们成功了
It worked, man. We had it.
我不知道
I didn't know...
他还有另外一把枪
that he had another gun.
进去
Get in!
布莱洛克 纽约警♥察♥ 站住
Blaylock! NYPD, stop!
站住别动
Stop right there!
举起手来
Hands up!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
想活命 把手举起来 跪在地上
You want to live, put your hands in the air, get on your knees!
跪下
On your knees!
看到手铐了么
See these cuffs?
它们属于那个被你谋杀的人
They belong to the man you murdered.
来吧
Go ahead.
看看
Take a peek.
我肯定你认识这些人
I'm sure you recognize these guys.
我从来没见过他们
I've never seen them before in my life.
别这样
Come on.
认识他么 -不
You know this guy? - Nope.
他呢
How 'bout him?
认识他么
You know him?
我认识
Yeah, I know him.
我和他很熟
I know him real good.
不管你说什么
And no matter what you say,
不过你对他做什么 承诺什么
what you do to him, what you promise him,
他不会写任何东西 不会说任何话
he ain't writing nothing, and he ain't saying nothing.
事实上
Matter of fact,
我认为他希望找个律师
I think he wants a lawyer.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Smug son of a bitch.
他没吃枪子就算走运了
He's lucky he didn't catch a bullet.
好了 至少我们可以指控他
All right, at least we have him
对林赛和洛瓦托的两起谋杀未遂
for two counts of attempted murder
他肯定跑不了
on Lindsay and Lovato, so he's not going anywhere.
我们在巷子里发现的枪不是马克·莱利的
The gun we recovered in the alley wasn't Mark Riley's.
我们在申请对艾瑞克住处的搜查令
We're working on a search warrant for Eric's place.
但应该也不会在那里
Don't expect it to turn up there.
车被清理干净了
And the car was wiped clean.
他的作案痕迹清理的很干净
He did a good job of covering his tracks up on that.
所以现在 我们没有证据
So, as it stands right now, we have no forensic evidence
来证明他是杀害马克·莱利的凶手
that links him to Mark Riley's murder.
我们需要他认罪
We need a confession.
很难 他刚刚要求请律师了
That's not likely. He just lawyered up.
不过
Well...
那只是意味着我们不能和他谈话
that just means we can't talk to him.
或许其他人可以
But maybe somebody else can.
我没有放弃你
I didn't give you up.
我向上帝保证
I swear to God, man.
我向上帝保证 小马背叛了我们
I swear to God, Mookie flipped on us.
他把我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Man, he gave up the whole thing.
你这个该死的白♥痴♥
You stupid bastard.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
他写了认罪书
Dude wrote a confession.
我看到了 他背叛了我们
I saw it; he flipped on both of us.
闭嘴
Shut up!
艾瑞克
Eric...
小马没有背叛我们
Mookie didn't give anything up.
小马死了
Mookie's dead.
不 他没有 不可能的 我看到他了
No, man, he isn't. He can't be. I saw him.
我也看到他了
And I saw him, too.
我看到他在逃跑的时候
I saw that cop shoot him in the leg
被那个警♥察♥射中了腿
while he was running away.
他在副驾驶位置上流血不止
He bled out in the front seat
就在我的面前
of the car right in front of me.
我看着他死去
I watched him die.
然后我把他塞进了车子的后备箱里
Then I shoved him in the trunk of the car.
不 那不可能
No, that's not possible.
我给你说 这是我亲眼看见的
I'm telling you, man, I saw it with my own eyes.
他当时在拍视频 肯定是他和地检达成了协议
He was making the video, man. He was talking to the D.A.!
根本没有视频
There is no video!
他没有认罪
He didn't confess!
他们把你玩了 安东尼
They played you, Anthony.
那些警♥察♥把你骗了
Those cops played you.
你担心警报么 本内泰兹先生
Were you worried about alarms, Mr. Benitez?
警报
Alarms?
等你听到警报的时候
By the time you hear the alarm,
我都已经跑出半条街听你们的卫星广播了
I'm halfway down the block listening to your satellite radio.
警报
Alarms?
等你听到警报的时候
By the time you hear the alarm,
我都已经跑出半条街听你们的卫星广播了
I'm halfway down the block listening to your satellite radio.
你告诉他们是我杀了警♥察♥
Did you tell them I shot the cop?
是吧
Did you?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表