剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
没有 你呢
No. You?
有过几次
Few times. Yeah.
我甚至...
I even, uh...
我甚至还和个女孩私奔过一次
I even ran away to be with this girl once. Yeah.
只不过她 她住在城市的另一端
Uh, except she, um... she only lived across town,
接着又有两个人出现了
and, uh, these two other guys showed up. Yeah.
当时真是敌众我寡
Ugh. It was crowded.
但我是不会
But I would've never
像玛丽一样搞跨省私奔的
gone all the way across the country like Mary did, though.
我的家庭生活确实不咋地
I mean, my home life might've sucked, but...
认识的总比不认识的好 是不
it's the evil you know, you know?
玛丽还年轻
But at her age, I'm sure
若是现在给她机会 她肯定会回来的
Mary would've come home by now if she could.
装海♥洛♥因♥的袋子上满是奥利弗·艾普斯的指纹
Oliver Epps' prints are all over this heroin bundle.
可我还是不明白这个
I-I still can't figure out what this...
小雏菊标签是什么意思
daisy sticker is, though.
这个标志叫作"花之力量"
It's called "Flower Power."
是活动在旧金山的一个
It's high-grade heroin distributed by a...
高级贩毒团伙散布的标签
drug ring here in San Francisco.
听听这个
Listen to this,
根据我从驻地特遣分队得到的消息
according to intel I just got from our local task force,
艾普斯是该团伙成员
Epps is part of it.
可以想见
Makes sense.
该海♥洛♥因♥的成分与我们在伊森·格鲁尔的
The heroin's an exact chemical match
包里找到的烟纸里的残余成分完全相同
to the street pipe residue we found in Ethan Grohl's bag.
奥利弗是不是用毒品买♥♥通伊森
So what if Oliver sent the drugs to Ethan in exchange
让他去给玛丽·波提克的父母送照片呢
for delivering the photos to Mary Portico's parents?
她都死了 送去还有什么用
What could he hope to gain with her already dead?
也许玛丽会有用呢
Maybe the gains were Mary's.
你觉得她是幕后主使吗
You think she was in on it?
她很生父母的气
Well, we know she was upset with her parents.
也许她想把照片寄给父母
She might've thought sending the photos
就能获得自♥由♥了
was a way to find her freedom.
听起来确实像孩子才干得出来的事
Now, that sounds like something a kid would do.
如果她真的如此计划
Well, if that was her plan,
真是选错队友了
she picked the wrong guy to hatch it with.
你知道奥利弗·艾普斯在这个贩毒团伙中
What can you tell us about Oliver Epps' involvement
有何牵连吗
in the drug ring?
正式地说
Well, on the record, I can tell you
该调查还在进行当中
it's an ongoing investigation.
私底下说呢
And off the record?
他们多在海特黑什伯里区活动
It's centered in Haight-Ashbury.
我们的探员怀疑
There's a restaurant in the neighborhood
该区域的一家饭店是他们的前哨
that my case agents suspect is being run as a front.
富尔顿街358号♥
358 Fulton Street.
名叫雏菊花环咖啡厅 就是这里
The Daisy Chain Cafe. This is the place.
欢迎来到雏菊花环
Welcome to the Daisy Chain.
请问你见过这个年轻人吗
Can you tell us if you've seen this young man?
没有
Nah.
要不要来份冰沙
You want a smoothie?
你不是没见过他吗 快追
Right, you haven't seen him. Let's go!
我是联邦调查局探员凯德·康纳文
Yeah, this is Agent Cade Conover with the FBI.
富尔顿街和佩局街附近有罪犯逃逸
I need SFPD backup in the vicinity of Fulton and Page.
请求警方支援
10-31 in progress.
让个路 站住 警♥察♥
Step aside. Stop! Police!
站住
Stop!
乔 嫌犯刚刚进入公园南面
Jo. Just entered the south end of the park.
你和凯德绕到北面去截他
You and Cade circle around to the north side.
见鬼 轻点 条子
Damn! Take it easy, cop!
这么暴♥力♥做什么 -抱歉
Why you so agro? - Sorry,
我不是本地人
I'm not from around here.
我来吧
I got him, I got him.
来啊 搜我身啊 我什么都没带
Go ahead, check my pockets. I got nothin'!
我们不搜毒品 那女孩呢
We don't want your drugs. Where is she?
谁 -玛丽
Who? - Mary.
说 你怎么她了
Tell me what you did to her!
她叫我♥干♥嘛我就干嘛而已
Nothing she didn't ask for.
你可能没听明白问题
Maybe you didn't understand the question.
玛丽·波提克在哪里
Where is Mary Portico?
就那个土逼小妞
That little head case?
祝你们早日找到她
Good luck finding her, man.
她已经走了
She's gone.
什么叫她已经走了 你杀了她吗
What do you mean Mary's gone? Did you kill her?
我没有 她只是...
No, I didn't kill her. She's just...
境况有点糟糕
you know, a little messed up.
我确定那是拜你所赐 -她到底在哪
I'm sure she's got you to thank for that. - Where is she?
如果她想被你们找到的话
Don't you think if she wanted to be found,
这会不就在纽约了吗
she'd be back in New York already?
她爸妈在找她 奥利弗
Her parents want her found, Oliver.
你有没有想过她父母的感受
Did you ever stop to think about that?
当然有了
Hell, yeah.
那当初我们为什么要把照片寄给她父母
Why do you think we sent those photos to them in the first place?
那是玛丽的主意
It was Mary's idea.
你又想干嘛 -我想说...
What do you want to do, again? - I'm just saying...
我可以假装死亡
I could, like, fake like I'm dead,
然后你拍点照片寄给我爸妈
and you could take pictures to send to my parents.
你果真是恨透他们了
Man, you must be really pissed at them.
无所谓
Whatever.
至少他们不会再来找我了
At least they won't come looking for me.
小妞
Damn, girl.
你真够疯的
That's Cray.
管他呢
But sure, what the hell,
我们一起爽一把吧
let's have some fun.
等等 你想干嘛
No, wait, what are you doing?
你竟然给一个十五岁的孩子注射毒品
You shot up a 15-year-old with heroin?
我得帮她忘记痛苦
I had to give her something for the pain.
你脑子是不是有病
What the hell is wrong with you?
我只是照她说的做罢了
Look, I just did what she asked.
然后呢
And then what happened?
然后她就开始唠唠叨叨 抱怨不止
Then she started bitching and moaning,
说她想回家去找妈妈
saying she wanted to run back home to Mama.
我就说 去死吧你
And I was like, "Screw that," You know?
我才十九岁
I'm 19 years old.
她也才十五 法律判不了我的
You're only 15, I'm not getting hit with statutory.
够了 够了
Oh, no, that's done. It's done.
真心期待我们能以谋杀定你的罪吧
I just wish we could peg you for murder.
我说了 她没死
I told you, she's still alive.
最好是这样
She better be.
因为你兄弟伊森已经挂了
Because your buddy Ethan isn't.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他死了 奥利弗
He's dead, Oliver.
在横穿布鲁克林大桥时遇害
He got mugged on his way across the Brooklyn Bridge,
就在给玛丽父母送照片的路上
trying to deliver those pictures to Mary's parents.
老兄
Oh, dude...
难过 是吗
Sad, right?
他也没保住你给他的毒品
Didn't get to keep the drugs you sent him.
当然 这肯定不会耽误
Of course, that's not going to keep you
对你进行州际走私的指控
from racking up interstate trafficking charges.
你得相信我
Believe me when I tell you,
现在最好的选择就是跟我们合作
it's in your best interest to help us.
我们最后问你一次
We're only going to ask you one more time:
玛丽·波提克在哪
where is Mary Portico?
玛丽
Mary?
你们可以帮我吗
Can you help me?
我们来就是为了帮你
That's why we're here.
你的父母非常担心你
Your parents are very worried about you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们当时对我很生气 但是
They were very mad at me, but...
我应该听他们的话而不是相信他
I should have listened to them instead of trusting him.
他在这吗
Is he here?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表