剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
And it wasn't the belt.
也不是大勺
Or the spoon.
这回不一样
Not that time.
他真的生气了
Man, he was pissed.
他打断了你的手吗
He broke your arm?
是啊 你也没办法
Yeah. What are you gonna do?
要不是我挡着你
He would've broke yours, too,
他也会打断你的手的
if I hadn't stepped in.
该死的手臂
Stupid broken arm.
搞得我再也没法打球了
Ruined my chance of playing ball.
我原本可以成为球星的
I could've been great.
你为什么放任他打你呢
Why did you let him hurt you?
那会我才十五岁
What were we, like 15?
还能怎么办
What choice did I have?
我是说 他常常打你吗
I mean... did-did he do it to you often?
拜托了
Oh, come on.
往事不堪回首
You don't want to relive that stuff.
可我却每天都生活在往事中
I relive it every day.
我一直渴望能忘掉你对我做的一切
I tried for so long to forget about everything you did to me.
难道你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
不 打人的是爸爸 不是我
No, I... that was Dad, that wasn't me.
你就是我爸
You are my dad.
你把我打得半死
You kicked the crap out of me.
看着我
Look at me.
你看着我
You look at me.
告诉我你还记得
You tell me you remember.
不 你一定是认错人了
No, you must have me confused with someone else.
好复杂的一张关系网
That's one complicated-looking map.
但它也许能帮助我们找到凶手
But it is the map that might lead us to our perp.
我们找到的样品来源有很多
The trace you ran led to a ton of possible sources,
其中一个就是隔热牛仔布
one of which: denim insulation.
成分包括棉 铝箔 蓝色染料
Cotton, indigo, foil and...
还有硼酸 可以做阻燃剂
Boric acid, acting as a flame-retardant.
也就是说
Okay.
凶手可能把枪藏在了阁楼上
So maybe our perp kept his gun in the attic.
隔热牛仔布夹在了枪上
Denim insulation gets on the gun
争斗中又转移到死者身上
and transfers to our vic when he gets hit.
可你是怎么推断出这些的呢
And how does that trace connect back to this?
杰森和伊莱在开霹雳神偷酒吧之前
It turns out Jason and Eli worked a slew of odd jobs
干过各行各业的工作
before opening The Real McCoy.
他们给人铺过隔热层吗
They laid denim insulation?
是的 就在开店之前
Yeah, right before they opened the bar,
他们在屋顶装♥修♥公♥司♥工作
they worked for Overhead Roofing.
我查出了杰森干过的所有活计
I took the addresses of all the jobs
屋顶装♥修♥公♥司♥已完工地址
导入到数据库中
Jason worked, plugged those in, then
与所有去过他们店里的人的地址
cross-referenced all the players in the game
作交叉比对 看看有无联♥系♥
with those address to see if there was any link.
再加上杰森的员工 朋友和家人
Jason's employees, friends, family.
最终得到嫌疑犯
And finally, anyone questioned.
内森·布罗迪
Nathan Brody.
内森因三♥级♥抢劫入狱之前
Nathan lived at his grandma's house till he got popped
一直住在他奶奶家里
for third-degree robbery
结果锒铛入狱
and hauled off to prison.
调查结果显示
Pulled the file.
他五年前抢劫的金额
His haul was approximated at ten thou.
正好一万左右
That was five years ago.
钱没被找回来吗
Money was never recovered?
一分都没找到
Not a dime.
死者什么时候去过他家阁楼
When was our vic in the attic?
装♥修♥日期显示是大约两年前
Date on the insulation job says a little over two years ago.
正好是杰森开店的时候
Right before Jason opened the bar.
内森如果把枪藏在了阁楼里
So if Nathan hid his gun in the attic,
也许他的钱也藏在那
maybe he hid his money there, too.
内森刑满释放以后 发现他的钱不见了
Nathan's released, comes home to find his stash gone.
他觉得是死者偷了他的钱
And somehow fingers our vic as his thief.
什么
What?
也许杰森的梦想建立在谎言上
So maybe Jason's dream was built on a lie.
一万美金 简直不敢想
$10,000. Scary to think what some
人们会如何不择手段地来得到它
people would do for that kind of money.
就你而言 你不惜为之杀人
In your case, you killed for it.
拜托 我已经把事情经过都告诉你们了
Look, I already told you what happened, all right?
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但那只是事情经过的第一部分
That was part one of a two-part tale.
我们知道是你杀了杰森·布莱克
We know you killed Jason Black.
我们找到了你用来打他的枪
We have the gun you hit him with.
你见不得光的秘密就是
The skeleton in your closet comes in the form
阁楼里藏着的那把发令枪
of a starter pistol in the attic.
你最好还是招了吧
Start talking.
我找到了绝缘材料的收据
I found the receipt for the insulation job.
是杰森·布莱克签的
Signed off by Jason Black.
上网谷歌♥了一下
Quick Google search,
你发现杰森是
you find out that Jason owns
霹雳神偷的老板 你那天晚上遛进
the Real McCoy. You snuck in that
那家酒吧去与他对质 但是他把你轰了出去
night to confront him, but he booted you out.
我琢磨着既然他不肯在酒吧里跟我谈
Figured if he wouldn't talk to me at the bar,
我就不能让他就这么一走了之
I wouldn't let walking away be an option.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我以前从来都没见过你 我也没拿过你的钱
I've never seen you before, and I did not take your money.
你去过我的阁楼 对吧
You were in my attic, right?
你拿走了我藏着的钱 现在我来讨债了
You found my cash, and I'm here to collect.
我本来已经准备丢下他走了的 但是他还手了
I was gonna leave him, then he fought back.
于是我搜了一下他身上的东西
So I searched him...
发现了那个存款袋 拿回了本就属于我的钱
found the deposit bag, took my money back.
那钱一开始就不是你的
It wasn't yours to begin with.
随你怎么想
Think what you want...
但是那笔钱是我重新开始的希望
but that money was my hope to start over.
见到我孩子的希望
A hope to meet my kid.
我入狱后四个月 他就出生了
He was born four months after I went in.
你准备拿偷来的钱重新开始
Yo, you were gonna start over with stolen money?
我只是想陪伴我的孩子长大
I just wanted to do right by him.
在他的第一场球赛后 把他扛在肩膀上
Hoist him up on my shoulders after his first ball game.
在他第一次剪头发的时候 牵着他的手一起走去理发店
Hold his hand on the way to the barber for his first haircut,
你明白吗
you know?
做一个比我父亲更称职的父亲
Give him better than my dad gave me.
父亲犯下的罪孽
The sins of the father
是孩子们的枷锁
are the shackles worn by their children.
希望你儿子能打破这些枷锁
Let's hope your son is able to break free.
今天过得不顺
Tough day?
是啊 好好睡一觉就好了
Yeah. Nothing that a good night's sleep can't fix.
我见到你和你父亲了
I saw you with your father.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk?
好吧
Okay.
我只反抗过我父亲一次
You know, I only stood up to my dad once.
我那时十五岁
I was 15.
他那时刚刚下班回家
And he, he just got home from work.
我母亲正在厨房♥里做晚饭
My mom was cooking dinner in the kitchen.
他一进门就开始对她挑三拣四
He started hassling her...verbally.
然后他把她推到墙上
Then he pushed her hard against the wall
撞碎了他的相框
and shattered this picture frame.
我母亲开始哭
My mom starts to cry.
我在客厅就能听到她的哭声
And I could, I could hear from the living room.
然后他就开始打她
Then he started to hit her.
我
And I, I just...
我实在无法再忍♥受她的哭声了
I couldn't listen to her cry anymore.
于是我起身
So I got up
抓起地上的一块碎玻璃
and I grabbed a piece of broken glass off the floor
然后吼着叫他放开她
and...I yelled at him to get off her.
我是"如果你再敢打我
And I said, "If you ever hurt me
或是打她
or her again...
我就杀了你"
I will kill you."
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表