剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
但这同样需要很多的努力
But it also was a lot of hard work.
我相信是的
I'm sure it was.
我从不怀疑你是个好老师
I don't doubt that you're a damn fine teacher.
但你负责培养
But you have a responsibility that transcends good grades
高分常青藤联校学生
and churning out Ivy League students.
你同样还负责
You have a responsibility to safeguard the welfare
维护这里孩子的福利
of the kids who walk these halls.
我不明白你想说什么
I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.
我相信你懂得
Oh, I think you do.
我们和比利·沃顿谈过
We had a chat with Billy Wharton.
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke.
你怎么了 孩子
What has gotten into you, son?
到底发生什么事了
What the hell was that all about?
他知道了 -知道什么
He knows. - Knows what?
我卖♥♥那些东西
That I sell my stuff.
他说这太出格了
He says it's gone too far.
他要揭露给《时代周刊》或别的什么
He's going to go public, to the Times or something.
他具体怎么说的 -我不知道
What exactly did he say? - I don't know.
但你必须搞定这事
But you better fix it.
因为如果我完蛋了 你也完蛋了
Because if I go down, you're going down with me.
你不能让卢克向媒体曝光这件事
You couldn't afford to let Luke go to the media with his story.
我没碰卢克
I didn't touch Luke.
是没有 但你碰这个了
No. But you did touch this.
我只是想让他知道
I just wanted him to consider how many lives would be
如果他去披露此事会影响多少人
affected if he went forward with this.
卢克 好好想想你在做什么 儿子
Luke, consider what you're doing, son.
别叫我孩子
Don't call me "Son."
比利告诉我你都知道了
Billy told me that you know.
事情没那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
对 没那么简单
No. No, it isn't.
你很久以前就该出面阻止了
You should have said something a long time ago.
我也该站出来
And I should have said something.
我会被解雇
They'll fire me.
我会丢了工作的
I'll lose my job.
我还要养家
I have a family.
我有个女儿
A daughter.
你早就该想到了
You should have thought about that before.
我求求你了 孩子
I'm begging you, son.
别这样
Don't do this.
我在这所学校已经12年了
I've been at this school for 12 years.
我看着你从幼儿园长大
I've known you since you were in kindergarten.
替其他学生想想
Think of the other students.
他们的未来岌岌可危
The futures that are at stake.
那内特怎么办
What about Nate?
他的未来怎么办
What about his future?
如果我现在不站出来
I have to live the rest of my life
我将抱憾终身
with the guilt of... of not saying anything.
你也应该感到遗憾
And so should you.
别装的好像关心学生一样
Don't pretend you're concerned about your students.
你只关心你自己的未来
The only future you were concerned about was your own.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
丹尼尔·凯特斯 最后还有什么要说的吗
Daniel Katums, do you have any last words?
我很抱歉 为我所做的一切
I'm sorry for what I've done.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表