剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
Then you should know what I'm talking about.
但既然你忘了 我很乐意让你
But in case you forgot, I will happily reintroduce you
重新感受乒乓球的魅力
to the pleasures of Ping-Pong--
除非 你怕你赢不了我
unless, of course, you're scared I'm gonna beat you.
我想我的实力还在
I think I can hold my own.
那好吧
Oh, all right, then.
今晚下班后去怎么样
So, what do you say we go tonight after work?
第一轮酒我请
First round's on me.
好啊
All right.
我去
I'm game.
范德海登正要进去
We got VanderHeyden entering the club.
几点
What time?
七点五十
7:50.
好 我们往后找找
Okay. Let's see if we can run it forward
看能不能在出口找到他
and catch him on the exit.
在这儿
There.
八点四十五
8:45.
看到他出来了吗
See him coming back out?
和另外一个人
And he's with somebody else.
看不到他的脸
Can't see his face.
男性 身高约一米八
Male, approximately six foot,
金发 身材魁梧
blond hair, muscular build.
看起来不像是那个律师
Doesn't look like our attorney.
但我们没有在别处发现过他
But we've had no sign of him anywhere else.
那这个人是谁
Then who is this guy?
智汇基金风险投资
他叫安迪·斯坦因
His name is Andy Stein,
是智汇基金的企业创始人
and he's the founder of a company called Intellifund.
这是一家风险投资公♥司♥
A venture capital firm.
没错 我在给贾斯汀的手♥机♥解锁之后
Yeah, and after I unlocked the pass code to Justin's phone,
发现斯坦因在他的日程表里 还有
I found Stein in the calendar. Now, get this.
他们要在晚上八点在三区夜♥总♥会♥见面
They were scheduled to meet at the Triborough Club
也就是案发当晚
8:00 p.M. The night he was killed.
那他应该知道贾斯汀发生了什么
Then he could know something about what happened to Justin.
就我对这个人掌握的资料显示
And based on what I learned about this guy,
还远不止这些
that's just the start of it.
你对新兴科技产品
You have an interest
很有兴趣吗 斯坦因先生
in new and developing technologies, Mr. Stein?
是的 没错
I do, indeed.
我们知道你是贾斯汀·范德海登
We understand you were supposed to hear a pitch
前天晚上准备争取的投资人
the night before last from Justin VanderHeyden.
我是见过很多布大的毕业生
I meet with a lot of B.U.S. Graduates.
是啊 我们也找到了很多
Yeah, we've seen the list of civil complaints
你盗用年轻发明家的创意的民事投诉
from young innovators whose ideas you've already stolen.
你是不是忘记告诉贾斯汀
Or did you forget to mention to Justin
近来你因六起
that you're currently being indicted
知识产权剽窃而被起诉了
on six counts of intellectual property theft?
我没偷过任何人的创意
I didn't take anything from anybody.
那贾斯汀的性命呢
What about Justin's life?
就在他和一个体貌特征与你
He was murdered a few hours after
极为相似的人一起离开三区俱乐部
leaving the Triborough Club
几个小时以后 他死于谋杀
with a man who closely matches your description.
不不 这不可能
No, no, no, that's not possible.
想必你因为搞不到他的研究项目
You must've been awfully desperate
而恼羞成怒了吧
to get your hands on whatever he was working on.
不是的 你不明白
N-No. No, you... you don't understand.
这不可能 因为我根本就没见过他
That's not possible, because I never actually met the kid.
我们从监控录像里
We have you on surveillance video
看到你八点五分的时候
entering the Triborough Club...
进了俱乐部
8:05 that night.
是的 我去了 但他没来
Yes, that's right, because I was there; he wasn't.
我在吧台最好的位置上坐了一个小时
I sat around in that bar for the better part of an hour.
甚至只敢点一些该死的掺水饮料
I even ordered myself some foo-foo watered-down drink.
那孩子根本没来
This kid never showed up.
然后呢
And then what?
我就走了
I left.
就我自己
By myself.
我没杀过人
I didn't kill anybody.
那曼尼·海德呢
What about Manny Hinde?
丹尼找到他和安迪·斯坦因之间的联♥系♥了吗
Danny find some way to connect him to Andy Stein?
没有 而且我们依然无法证明
Not one. Plus, we still can't prove
与贾斯汀一起离开的人是斯坦因
it's Stein in the video leaving that club with Justin.
弗莱克回头再看录像时
And once Flack went back to take another look,
就根本找不到他了
we couldn't see him exit at all.
如果没有其他证据
So without some firm science,
我们无法证明他出现在任何一个犯罪现场
we can't put that guy at either crime scene.
我想我可能找到
I think I may have just figured out what
贾斯汀·范德海登在研究的东西了
Justin VanderHeyden was working on.
是什么 -正是杀害他的凶器
What's that? - Same thing that killed him.
贾斯汀·范德海登打印了一把枪
Justin VanderHeyden printed a gun.
你说什么 -你没听错
He what? - Yeah.
这种技术叫做三维金属打印
It's called 3-D metal printing,
它的工作原理与平常的打印机别无二致
and it works just like any ordinary printer,
只不过把平面成像的油墨
but instead of using ink to produce an image...
换成了金属粉末
It uses powdered metals.
没错 将环氧树脂与钢粉混合
Yes. Mixed with steel epoxy resin
一层一层打印出立体实物
to create multiple layers of a three-dimensional object.
好吧 我还是
Okay, I'm not sure I even
听不懂其中门道
want to try to wrap my brain around that.
就像这样
Think about it like this.
一层叠一层
Little by little,
在激光热源的作用下
each layer is fused together...
彼此融化成一体
by a laser heat source
最终得到整个物体
until the object is made whole.
三维打印在汽车以及生物技术领域
3-D printing's already had revolutionary applications
已经有了革命性的运用
in the automotive and biotech fields.
是的 你可以用它打印任何东西
Yeah, you can print anything
从汽车部件到骨移植材料
from car parts to bone replacements.
枪也可以打印吗
Yeah, okay, but a gun?
要怎么做
How did he pull that off?
不得不说 绝非易事
I got to admit, it wasn't easy.
我在贾斯汀钥匙链上带的
I found a series of proprietary
压缩优盘中找到
algorithmic programming files backed up
一系列专利算法编程文件
on the Zip drive that Justin kept on his key chain.
开始
Now, at first,
我看它有如天书
it just looked like a bunch of foreign language.
后来我终于认出其中几个词
Until I saw a few words that I recognized.
经过整合以后
When I put all that information together,
再加上贾斯汀工作室中
along with the trace swabs and dust void measurements
粉尘的成分和痕迹
from Justin's workshop,
我就猜到他在做什么了
I got a better idea of what he was up to.
他设计了一个软件
Once he designed the software to drive it,
网上和他的优盘里还有
the parts and supplies needed to print a gun
枪♥支♥打印的模型和原料信息
were available online and at the local hardware store.
他只需点击打印开始
All he had to do was hit Command-P,
坐等成品即可
then sit back and watch.
他的打印机和我们的相比可能有点山寨
His printer was probably a little more homegrown than ours,
但只需运行他的软件
but the software that ran it
就能得到相同的结果
gave us the same end result.
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
我也希望如此
I wish I was.
基础版点三八手♥枪♥
It's your basic .38,
一切只需打印 部件灵活
printed whole, with all moving parts.
没有标记 没有序列号♥
No markings, no serial numbers,
更没有弹道痕迹
no barrel boring.
之前弹道资料的缺失就解释得通了
That explains the complete lack of ballistics.
本来枪♥支♥落在坏人手上就很危险
Guns are dangerous enough in the wrong hands.
现在我们还得担心
Now we have to worry
他们在家就能打印出一把来
about people being able to print them at home.
还不用许可
Without a permit.
这个结果我真希望你没查出来
This is one I almost wish you hadn't figured out.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表