剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
What's going on?
莱利警官死了
Officer Riley passed away.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
我们找到车了 安东尼
We have the car, Anthony.
满车都是你同伙们的指纹
Your friends' prints were all over it.
过不了多久
It's just a matter of time
你的同伴们就会坐在隔壁
before your pals are sitting in the room next door
跟你现在处境一样
in the same situation that you are.
你怎么想
What do you think?
他们会像你一样讲义气吗
They gonna be stand-up like you?
你在这 我们在这
You're here. We're here.
你想做交易的话 现在就是时机
You want to make a deal, now's the time to do it.
等他们都被抓进来
When they come through that door,
情况就大不同了
all bets are off.
别想着是为了我们
Don't do it for us.
是为了她
Do it for her.
你怎么选择 安东尼
What's it gonna be, Anthony?
我跟你没什么好说的
I got nothing to tell you.
你在做一个非常糟糕的决定
You're making a very bad decision.
我会尽我所能让你余生
And I'm gonna do my best to make sure that you regret it
都为此而悔恨的
for the rest of your life.
我要去通报市长和检察官
I'm gonna brief the mayor and the D.A.
一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
你还是不明白
You still don't get it.
不 是你不明白
No, you don't get it.
我告密 就死定了
I snitch, I'm dead.
我老婆会死 我女儿也会死
My girl is dead, my daughter is dead.
你明白这一点吗
Do you understand that?
我们可以保护你的家人
We can protect your family.
你们保护不了
No, you can't.
你说得没错
You were right.
他在害怕什么人
He is afraid of someone.
对
Yeah.
非常怕 怕到宁愿顶罪承认杀♥警♥♥察♥
So afraid, he's willing to take the fall for killing a cop.
给
Here you go.
吃完以后就送你去监狱
I'll get you over to booking when you're done eating.
除非你改变主意了
Unless you've had a change of heart.
没有
I didn't.
我不会的
And I won't.
他是谁 怎么回事
Who's that? What's going on?
穿西装的是地方检察官
The guy in the suit, he's the D.A.
另外一人你知道是谁吗
You know who the other guy is.
罗兰德·本内泰兹
Roland Benitez.
你可能管他叫小马
You probably call him Mookie.
居民姓名: 罗兰德·本内泰兹 又名: 小马
我们在车上发现他的指纹
We got his prints on the car;
他想做个交易
he wants to make a deal.
不可能
No way.
不可能 小马不会告密的
No way. Mookie's no snitch.
你不信吗
You don't think so?
他们带着地方检察官和摄像机
'Cause they didn't bring the D.A. and the camera in
可不是为了拍视频发到优酷
to make a YouTube video.
他要去房♥间里录...
He might be in the room with all that...
他不可能出♥卖♥♥♥我的
No, no way he's rolling on me.
小马的拼写比你好多了
Mookie's definitely a better speller.
上面写的什么
What is that?
"他们让你在录视频前先写好口供"
They make you write a confession before you do a video.
看来是他想让你背黑锅
Looks like he's putting the gun in your hands.
给我看看
Let me see that.
那样可不合规矩
That would be unprofessional.
那是唬人的 拜托
That ain't real, man.
你当我是傻瓜吗
What, you think I'm stupid?
我知道你打的什么主意
I know what you're doing.
你就是想套我话
Yeah, you're trying to fool me.
你真是太高看了 安东尼
You give me too much credit, Anthony.
你说过要送我上法庭
You said you're gonna take me to court.
还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你不会真以为
Do you really think
我真准备演戏套你话吧
that I'm playing some kind of trick on you?
你就是开玩笑
Yeah, I do.
听说过"眼见为实"吗
You ever heard the expression "Seeing is believing"?
要是我让你亲眼看到
What if I let you see
小马和检察官对话呢
Mookie talking to the D.A.?
你会相信我吗
Would you believe me then?
你不许只说你想说的
You can't tell me the truths you want to tell me.
不许只说我想听的
You can't just tell me what I want to hear.
为了我们的交易
In order for us to make this deal,
你必须一五一十说出来
you have to tell me everything.
唐 他不能进来
Don, he can't be in here.
一下就好
Two seconds.
我想让他来亲眼看看
I want him to see this for himself.
我不会说谎的
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
我们先从车开始吧
Let's start with the car.
报♥警♥器响了你担心吗
Were you worried about alarms?
你听见警报声
By the time you hear the alarm
穿着短裤冲向窗户时
and you get to the window in your boxer shorts,
我离街区还有一半路程...
I'm halfway down the block...
他在哪儿 -别担心
Where is he? - Relax.
他在给你补最后一刀
He's about to put the final nail in your coffin,
我的朋友 你完了
my friend. You're done.
我想再具体点
Okay, I'm gonna be very specific.
说说昨天你偷的那辆车吧
I want to talk about the car you stole yesterday.
我想知道你同伙的名字
I want the names of the people who were with you.
他在哪儿 我要见他
Where is he? I want to talk to him right now!
冷静 -不 我现在要见他
Calm down. - No, I want to talk to him!
我没有对那个警♥察♥开枪
I didn't shoot that cop! Hey!
我没对那个警♥察♥开枪
I didn't shoot that cop!
冷静点 -我没法冷静
Calm down! - I'm not going down for this.
我要见地方检察官
I want to talk to the D.A.!
就现在 求你了
Right now, man!
我想做个交易行吗
I want to make a deal, okay?
我想做个交易 -好吧
I want to make a deal. - Okay.
会给你机会把故事说完的 走吧
You'll have a chance to tell your story. Let's go.
我不会为此坐牢的 老天
I am not going down for this, man!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
他在说谎
He's lying to you!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
干得漂亮 我们抓到他了
Nice job everybody. We got him.
现在要找出第三名嫌犯
Now we need to find the third guy
以及确定是谁开的枪
and determine who actually pulled the trigger.
看来我错过了一场好戏
Looks like I missed all the fun.
没错
You did.
我们让兰巴多乱了阵脚
I think we just flipped Lombardo.
我还有更多好消息
I've got more good news.
猜猜我在"闪闪之星"公♥司♥
Guess whose name showed up
前雇员列表里发现了谁
on a list of former Bright-Star employees.
兰巴多 -对
Lombardo. - Yep.
他曾在那里当了三个月的送信员
He worked there as a messenger for three months
当时马克·莱利也在那里
during the same time that Mark Riley was there.
他们互相认识
They knew each other.
公♥司♥六个月前解雇了安东尼
They fired Anthony six months ago
因为他旷工
when he stopped showing up for work.
他就是内鬼
He's our inside man.
我们12岁时拜的把子
We been homeboys since we were 12, man.
真不敢相信那狗♥日♥的♥居然捅我一刀
I can't believe that bitch turned on me like that.
安东尼 在这种地方
Anthony, when you're in here,
人人但求自保
it's every man for himself.
现在
So, right now,
是时候考虑救救你自己了
it's about saving yourself.
马克·莱利 城市为英雄哀悼
你以前认识马克·莱利的
You knew Mark Riley.
你们曾在"闪闪之星"公♥司♥共事
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表