剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
你们俩想拍张照吗
You two want to take a pic?
好啊
Yeah. All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了吗 一 二 三
Good? One, two, three.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. See you, guys.
再见 谢了
Bye. Thanks.
钱包 手表 首饰 手♥机♥
Wallets, watches, jewelry, phones.
他是个混球 好吗
Loser, okay?
而且他能逃之夭夭
And he was getting away with it.
也许并没有
Or maybe not.
说不定这就是他的死因 亚当
Maybe that's what got him killed, Adam.
把这些手♥机♥都开机
Turn on all these phones,
找到他们的主人
track them to their owners.
对照所有在酒店登记的
Cross-reference any info you get
旅客资料
with registered guests in hotels.
看是这些珠宝和手表是否有序列号♥
See if any of the jewelry or watches have serial numbers.
找出钱包里的身份证
Look for I.D.'s in the wallets.
查查有没有东西被报过失
Check to see if anything was reported stolen.
从现在起 他们每一个人都有嫌疑
As of right now, every one of these people is a suspect.
不管这个人是谁 从他开始
And start with whoever owns this phone.
我要尽快找到他的姓名和地址
I want a name and address as soon as possible.
我知道是你 我不会放过你的
我来取我儿子的衬衫
I'm here to pick up shirts for my son.
留的名字是乔·丹维尔
It's under Jo Danville.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些颜色都太亮了
Those are a little bright.
你是要去协管交通吗
Are you trying to stop traffic?
你说得对 我应该保守一点
You're right, I should just go with something safe.
你总应该先试戴一下吧
Well, you should always try it on first.
确保和自己的眼睛颜色很配
Make sure it looks good with your eyes.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
我没有跟踪你
Uh, I'm not following you.
十五分钟前 你在咖啡店
You were at the coffee shop 15 minutes ago.
点了一杯茶 就全穿帮了
You ordered herbal tea, completely gave you away.
在那之前的十五分钟
15 minutes before that,
你在我家公♥寓♥前的公车站
you were at a bus stop right in front of my apartment.
是奇妙的巧合吗
Um, pleasant coincidence?
我看不是 你叫什么名字
No. What's your name?
格兰特 格兰特·霍里斯顿
Grant. Grant Holliston.
我猜任何跟我同龄的女人
I suppose any other woman my age
都会感到受宠若惊 以为自己赢得了
would be flattered, assuming that she's got
一个非常有吸引力的年轻男士的目光
the attention of a very attractive younger man.
但我还没那么笨
But I'm a little bit smarter than that.
你应该知道我是一名一级警探
You should know that I am a first-grade detective,
宣过誓的执法官 和前FBI探员
a sworn federal marshal, former FBI agent,
这些都让我拥有绝对的警惕性
which makes me highly suspicious
和敏锐的洞察力
and acutely observant.
所以再问一次 你要不要告诉我
So, once again, you want to tell me
你为什么跟踪我
why you're following me?
我不知道要怎么回答
Um... I'm not sure what to say.
我随身都带枪
I'm carrying a gun.
好吧
All right.
我们去一个安静的地方我就告诉
I'll tell you if we can go someplace quiet.
但要在公共场所
But public.
而且你要保证不对我开枪
And you promise not to shoot me.
说定了
Deal.
看起来受害人身体的
Looks like our vic fractured
每处骨骼都断裂了
every bone in his body.
胸腔和盆腔的伤显示
Thoracic and pelvic injuries suggest that
受害人从一个大约
our victim fell from a distance of
18到30米的高度摔下来
more than 18 meters, but less than 30.
那就是大概在大楼的
That's somewhere between the sixth and tenth
六层和十层之间的某处
floors of the building.
他在坠楼前就死了吗
Was he dead before the fall?
他在落地前就死了
He was dead before the impact.
他是淹死的 可以这么说
He drowned, so to speak.
在他下落的过程中
Blood from the lacerated artery
受伤动脉的血液流满了他的肺
flooded his lungs on the flight down.
没错
Exactly.
我在颈部伤口
I collected trace
发现了一点线索
from the neck wound.
一点黑色粉状物
A powdery black substance.
和一些黑色微粒
And several black flecks.
但愿这些东西和我在衣服上发现的线索
Hopefully, analysis of these will get us somewhere,
会让我们有些头绪
along with trace I collected from the clothing.
伤口能鉴定出
The wound track help determine
凶器的种类吗
the type of knife used?
很奇怪
It was very odd.
没有明显的刀柄痕
No hilt mark was evident,
伤口组织的表面和内侧
and the tissue is jagged at the surface
都参差不齐
as well as within the wound.
你是说如果凶器有刀片
Suggests the murder weapon has an uneven blade,
形状是很不规则的
if it has a blade at all.
我还有一些其他发现
And that wasn't my only discovery.
这个是在受害人的口中找到的
This was in the victim's mouth.
看起来像是张报纸
It looks like a page of newspaper.
是凶手要传递的信息吗
A message from the killer?
我知道是你 我不会放过你的
"I know it's you, I'm coming after you"?
我知道是你 我不会放过你的
这是你的手♥机♥ 对吧
This is your phone, right?
是啊
Well... yeah.
我是威胁过他 但我是想告诉
I threatened him, but I wanted to send
偷手♥机♥的那个人
a clear message to whoever it was
我要把它找回来
that stole it, that I wanted it back.
昨天凌晨一天的时候你在哪 凯文
Where were you last night, Calvin, around 1:00 in the morning?
我不记得了 -真的吗
I can't remember. - Really?
你知道这个监控视频在哪拍的吗
You know, uh... where this surveillance footage was taken?
不知道
No, I don't.
你知道那个电梯在哪吗
Do you know what elevator that is?
我猜是我酒店里的电梯
I'm guessing the elevator in my hotel.
猜错了
That's a bad guess.
这个监控录像是
This is surveillance footage of your mug
你去913大楼的夜店时
heading up the elevator to a nightclub
拍下的 -在凌晨一点左右
at Building 913. - Around 1:00 a.M.
你是要去找人报复吗
Were you looking for revenge?
不 我是
No, I was...
去找一个妞
I was looking for a girl.
行吗 我几天前
All right? I met her
遇到了她 我们很谈得来
a couple nights ago, we hit it off,
约好了在夜店见面的
we agreed to meet at the club.
只是我手♥机♥丢了
Only I didn't have
没法发现她放了我鸽子
my phone to find out she stood me up.
行吗 没错 我是被惹火了
Okay? Yeah, I was a little pissed,
所以才发了那条短♥信♥的
and I sent that message.
但是哪条法律规定不许有人有微词
But what law is there that says a guy can't be a little peeved?
他刚才是说微词吗 -微词
Did he just say "Peeved"? - Peeved.
那个戴面具的人
That little masked man
当时在街上纠缠我
was pestering me on the street
让我很生气
and it really ticked me off.
他一定在那时偷了我的手♥机♥
It's got to be when he took my phone.
你是怎么对他的
And what'd you do about it?
没做什么
Nothing.
知道吗 凯文
You know what, Calvin?
我们要请你看段科技打击犯罪节目
You've got to tune into a couple cop shows.
如今 城里遍布监控摄像头
These days, there's surveillance cameras all over the city.
来看看这个
Take a look at that.
伙计 退后
Hey, man, get back.
你们在干什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
你走吧
Just go.
真难以置信
I can't believe this.
好吧 没错
Okay. Yeah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表