剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
我是纽约警局的莫瑟警探
I'm Detective Messer with the NYPD.
介意到您家里进行调查吗
Do you mind if I take a look in your apartment?
您好 纽约警局
Hello. NYPD.
你把我孩子吵醒了
Te despertaste mi bebe.
对不起 女士 抱歉
Disculpeme, senora, lo siento.
不知为何我根本没找到相符的硬木地板 琳赛
Call me crazy, but I'm not seeing those hardwood floors, Lindsay.
我也是
Neither am I.
窗户也不匹配
Windows don't match, either.
不知道那幢大厦
And I don't see how that view
怎么会反射进这些公♥寓♥里
could've been reflected into any of these apartments.
她们对多个楼层进行了排查
And they canvassed multiple floors?
所有能看到福莱顿的住户都查了
Every viable vantage point of the Flatiron,
只有从那栋公♥寓♥的角度能看到大厦正面
from the one angle it could have been seen from,
但都与玛丽·波提克犯罪现场的照片不符
but nothing lined up with the Mary Portico crime scene photos.
这可说不通
It doesn't make sense.
所有调查结果都显示她在那里
All of our science says she was there.
弗莱克那边有新消息吗
You hear anything more from Flack?
还是没有奥利弗·艾普斯的下落
Still no 20 on Oliver Epps.
他就是和伊森·格鲁尔有电♥话♥往来的家伙吗
He's the guy who traded all the calls with Ethan Grohl?
对
Right.
不过玛丽的父母显然知道他的名字
But apparently, Mary's parents knew his name.
我猜奥利弗是玛丽
Oliver, I guess, was an older kid
在曼哈顿的学长
who went to school with Mary in Manhattan.
她曾疯狂暗恋过他 他大约一年前辍学了
She had a big crush on him, and he dropped out about a year ago.
所以我们不清楚他的下落
So we don't know where he is,
不过他绝对是将伊森和玛丽联♥系♥在一起的线索
but he's definitely the connection between Ethan and Mary.
查过艾普斯家里的情况吗
Epps have family of his own?
弗莱克正在对他们进行追踪
Flack's trying to track them down.
不过有件事很有意思
But I did notice something interesting.
虽说那个登记在奥利弗名下的212号♥码是本地号♥
The 212 number assigned to Oliver's cell may be local,
但根据发射塔所发的信♥号♥♥却不是这样
but the cell towers getting hit by its signal definitely weren't.
奥利弗·艾普斯打给伊森·格鲁尔的
All the calls that Oliver Epps made
所有电♥话♥都来自于西海岸
to Ethan Grohl originated from the West Coast.
我说了什么有用的东西吗
Was it something I said?
让康纳文探员到战情室找我
Get Agent Conover and meet me in the War Room.
玛丽·波提克手表上起的雾
The fog on Mary Portico's wristwatch
很可能是她最后一口气
could very well be her last breath.
但我们的首要任务仍是要找到她 对吗
But our priority is still to find her, right?
没错
Absolutely.
但我们调查错地方了
We've just been looking in the wrong place.
玛丽从自动提款机里取出了七百块
Mary took out $700 from her ATM.
我们知道她暗恋奥利弗·艾普斯
We know she has a crush on Oliver Epps.
我猜她用这笔钱去找他了
I think she used it to go be with him.
但并不是只有曼哈顿有富尔顿街
But Manhattan isn't the only city with a Fulton Street...
也不是只有我们有福莱顿大厦
And we're not the only one with a Flatiron Building.
而琳赛鉴别那些橙色油漆斑
And the reason Lindsay had trouble
有困难的原因是
identifying the orange paint flecks
它们不在本地环境DNA数据库中
is because they're not in EDNA's database.
这是种很特别的颜色
It's a proprietary color,
诞生于二十世纪三十年代 称为国际橙
developed in the 1930s, called "International Orange"
你只可能在一个地方找到它
And you can only find it in one place.
无论生死
Dead or alive,
玛丽·波提克在旧金山的某个地方
Mary Portico is somewhere in San Francisco.
弗莱克证实了 这是奥利弗·艾普斯的公♥寓♥
Flack confirmed it. This is Oliver Epps' apartment,
就在旧金山福莱顿大厦正对面
right across from the San Francisco Flatiron.
我们和大楼管♥理♥员♥谈过了
All right, we spoke to the building manager.
这间公♥寓♥的租金是由奥利弗·艾普斯的
The lease on this apartment's being paid for
父母支付 他们住在长岛
by Oliver Epps' parents, who live in Long Island.
他们说自从他一年多前
They claim they haven't seen him
搬来旧金山 就再没见过他
since he moved to San Francisco over a year ago.
而管♥理♥员♥说这孩子很少来这里
And the manager says the kid's hardly ever here.
是否有可能奥利弗·艾普斯也是
Is there any chance that Oliver Epps is a victim
受害者之一呢
in all this, as well?
在我调出和他相关的联邦州际使用毒品记录之后
Well, based on the active federal interstate drug warrant
我很怀疑这点
I pulled on him, I seriously doubt it.
这里肯定就是他拍照片的地方
Well, this is definitely where he took the photos.
看来他清理了大量的血
Looks to me like he cleaned up an awful lot of blood.
她会因此丧命吗
Enough to kill her?
这些是清理的拖把痕迹
Well, it's hard to tell if these are mop streaks
还是拖拽玛丽尸体的拖痕 很难说
from cleaning up, or drag marks, from removing Mary's body.
这个笔迹和我们
This handwriting definitely
在伊森·格鲁尔犯罪现场所找到的
looks like a match to the envelope we found
信封笔迹相吻合
at Ethan Grohl's crime scene.
至少 奥利弗·艾普斯可能实施了
At the very least, Oliver Epps could be good for
袭击 绑♥架♥和非法监禁
assault, kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment.
我非常赞同你这点 麦克
You got the full support of a FBI on this one, Mac.
艾普斯是个非常危险的小伙子
Epps is a very dangerous young man.
我是来找脆弱的女孩的
Well, I'm here to find a vulnerable young woman.
二十七比二
27 to two.
这不重要 -这怎么不重要了
Doesn't matter. - How does that not matter?
我们说的可是二十七次世界大赛的胜利
We're talking about 27 World Series wins.
扬基队可是超过
That is over two dozen times
二十四次被众人奉为棒球之神
the Yankees have been rightfully anointed the gods of baseball,
而大都会... -大都会是核心
whereas the Mets... - The Mets are the heart.
是纽约棒球的核心和灵魂
The heart and soul of New York City baseball.
得了吧 -汤姆·西沃尔 以史上
Come on. - Tom Seaver. Voted into the Hall of Fame
第一轮最高投票率列入名人堂
with the highest first ballot percentage in history.
鲁斯蒂·斯托布
Rusty Staub.
创立了纽约警♥察♥和消防员遗孀基金
Founded the New York Police and Fire Widows Fund.
别逼我说盖瑞·卡特
And don't even get me started on Gary Carter.
再说一次 二十七比二
Again, 27 to two.
其中十九次胜利甚至是在大都会建队之前
And 19 of those were before the Mets even existed.
你怎么可能是扬基队棒球迷
How are you such a pinstriper?
你不是说自己自打出生就在皇后区吗
Did you not say you were born and raised in Queens?
没错 但很幸运 我父亲有先见之明
Proudly. But fortunately, my father had the good sense
决不让我支持一支冒失鬼队伍...
never to let me root for a sad-sack bunch of boo...
那是波伊德·海克曼
That's Boyd Hackman.
波伊德·海克曼 纽约警♥察♥局
Boyd Hackman! NYPD!
快快快 别挡道 上
Go, go, go! Out of the way! Go! Go!
不许动
Don't move.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
你刚才说什么
What were you saying?
让这疯女人离我远点
You keep that crazy bitch away from me.
说话注意点 否则我留你和她独处
Watch your tongue or I'll leave you alone with her.
我觉得她弄伤我脖子了
I think she hurt my neck.
我们认为是你杀了伊森·格鲁尔
We think you killed Ethan Grohl.
我根本不认识什么伊森·格鲁尔
I don't even know any Ethan Grohl.
是吗 你认识的 这里
No? You should. Here.
或许这个可以帮你恢复记忆
Maybe this will refresh your memory.
这是你在布鲁克林桥上杀死伊森·格鲁尔
This is you mugging Ethan Grohl on the Brooklyn Bridge
前的行凶抢劫画面
just before you killed him.
你认不出那就是我
You can't tell that's me.
不 是你自己认不出
No, you can't tell that's you.
不戴隐形眼镜你就看不清
Of course, you can't see much without your contacts,
对吗 波伊德
can you, Boyd?
这是几
How many fingers?
在被害人身上发现了你的一只隐形眼镜
Turns out you lost one of your lenses on our victim.
然后在你的上衣里发现一把猎刀
Then we found a hunting knife in your jacket.
又在你的公♥寓♥里找到从他背包里
Oh, and the bundle of heroin we found in your apartment
抢来的一包海♥洛♥因♥
that you stole from his backpack.
好吧 那是他的错
Okay, it was his fault!
他的错
His fault?
对 怎么还会有孩子不带钱包的
Yeah! What kind of kid doesn't carry a wallet?
那个人还真"可爱"啊
Real charmer that one.
可能是个大都会球迷
Probably a Mets fan.
需要我像对待他那样
Do you want me to give you a head start like him
把你在起跑前就狠狠揍一顿吗
before I kick your ass?
还是你想冒次险
Or would you like to take your chances?
海♥洛♥因♥包
信封
你曾经离家出走过吗
You ever run away from home?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表