剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
但没有一人得到了自己想要的答案
and no one is any closer to getting the answers that they sought,
尤其是泰丽·贝尔 正是在我身边的这位
particularly Tori Bell, Timothy Brown's girlfriend,
蒂米西·布朗的女友
who is here with me now.
贝尔小姐 你有什么话想说吗
Miss Bell, is there anything you'd like to say?
蒂米不会去抢劫的
Tim didn't rob anybody.
他们说他生前去珠宝店抢劫
They're saying he robbed a jewelry store,
我不相信他会那么做
and I can't believe he would do that.
他不是暴♥力♥的人
He wasn't a violent person, and...
我从没见他对谁动过手
I've never seen him raise his hand towards anyone,
更别提去珠宝店抢劫了
let alone rob a jewelry store.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我非常爱他
I loved him very much.
我只想知道发生了什么
I just want to know what happened.
那个混小子朝他开枪了
The mope took a shot at him.
事情就是这样
That's what happened.
你看见他朝霍普金斯开枪了
You saw him take a shot at Hopkins?
没有
No.
你听见枪声了
You hear the shot?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道布朗朝霍普金斯开枪了
So how do you know that Brown took a shot at Hopkins?
因为凯文这么说了 我光知道这个就行了
Because Kevin said so, and that's good enough for me.
我光知道这个可不行
Well, that's not good enough for me.
纽约警局总部的头儿们也不会因此罢休
And it's not good enough for the bosses down at One P.P.
从头说起
Start from the beginning.
我已经向内务部做过陈述了
Look, I already gave my statement to IAB.
那告诉我们嘛
Well, tell us.
我无法相信事情会变得如此失控
I can't believe how out of control this got.
就因为某个混混想买♥♥珠宝
All because some punk wants to buy his jewelry
还拿枪指着珠宝商
by sticking a gun in the owner's face.
外面两千人却因他而来
2,000 people out there for this guy.
他们边逃跑边把珠宝扔在地上
They were tossing jewelry on the ground while we were chasing them.
追捕时 你看见他们手上有枪吗
Did you see a gun in either one's hand while they were running?
没有
No.
你们下车步行后发生了什么
What happened after you abandoned your vehicle?
他们兵分两路
They split up.
我沿小巷追着小伙去了左边
I followed the one kid down an alleyway to the left.
警♥察♥
Police!
停下
Stop!
A区841呼叫总部
Sector Adam 841 to Central!
疑犯爬过倒刺铁丝围栏
Suspect has scaled a barbed wire fence!
正往东朝雷诺克斯市方向跑
Last seen heading eastbound toward Lenox!
之后我就折回去找霍普金斯
That's when I doubled back to find Hopkins.
那时你有听到枪声吗
Had you heard a shot at that point?
没有 但那不意味着没发生
No, but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
小巷里的发动机发出的声音就像站在飞机旁
The generator in the alley was like standing next to an airplane.
那你什么时候听到枪声的
So when did you hear the shot?
我正转过一个岔口的时候...
I was coming around one of the corners when...
凯文 你没事吧
Kevin, you all right?!
没事 他朝我开了一枪
Yeah, he took a shot at me.
198 请回复总部
198, come in to Central.
他有把枪
He had a gun.
198 请回复总部
198, come in to Central.
198 你听到了吗
198, do you copy?
他之前有枪的
He had a gun.
你怎么看
What do you think?
他本可以很轻易地撒谎来帮霍普金斯作证
It would've been so easy for him to cover for Hopkins and lie.
只需要说他听到了两声枪响
All he would have to do is say that he heard two shots,
我们就无法辩驳了
and there would be nothing we could do to dispute it.
所以你觉得死者真的朝霍普金斯开枪了
So you think the vic really did take a shot at Hopkins?
我觉得他认为死者朝霍普金斯开枪了
I think he thinks the vic took a shot at Hopkins.
但事实是
But the truth is,
除了霍普金斯和蒂米西·布朗
no one knows what happened in that alley
没人知道在那巷子里发生了什么
except for Hopkins and Timothy Brown.
我们需要证据
We need evidence.
打来告诉我你找到枪了吗
Calling to tell me you found the gun?
真希望我有好消息 但我们搜遍了巷子
Wish I had good news. We've combed the alley,
什么都找不到
can't find anything.
垃圾箱 后门 垃圾袋里都没有吗
Dumpsters, doors, garbage bags?
也许他把枪扔到屋顶上了
He could've tossed the gun on a roof, maybe.
麦克 根本没有枪
Mac, there is no gun.
你那边情况怎样
What's the situation there?
逃跑的那个嫌犯有线索吗
Do we have a lead on the perp that got away?
还没 但这事肯定不会就这么平息
Not yet, and things are definitely not quieting down.
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news,
而且半个社区的人都聚在外头
and now half the community is outside.
可能差不多有一千五百人
There's maybe 1,500 people out there.
也许希德有什么发现
Maybe Sid's got something.
希望如此
Well, he better.
我们需要证据表明霍普金斯是否在说谎
We need something to tell us whether or not Hopkins is lying.
希德
Sid.
你好 麦克 你那边情况还好吗
Hey, Mac, is everything all right over there?
还顶得住 但如果我们还不能给出满意答复
Yeah, we're hanging in, but it's gonna get ugly again
事情可能就不好办了
if we can't provide any satisfactory answers.
那就希望我要说的这事
Well, let's hope what I'm about to tell you
别让媒体知道了
doesn't get leaked to the press.
你做完尸检了
You're with the body?
我还没有开始解剖
I haven't started the autopsy,
但我做了些初步检验
uh, but I performed some preliminary examinations.
毒性测试表明死者体内无酒精或毒品
That tox showed no alcohol or drugs in the victim's system.
但更重要的是 蒂米西·布朗的双手
But more importantly, Timothy Brown's hands
都没有弹♥药♥残留物
tested negative for gunshot residue.
乔在现场发现弹道证据了吗
Did Jo find any ballistic evidence at the crime scene?
没有
No.
霍普金斯肯定没说实话
Hopkins is lying about the gun.
要真♥相♥ 要真♥相♥
We want the truth! We want the truth!
要真♥相♥ 要真♥相♥
We want the truth! We want truth...
不 死者身上没有弹♥药♥残留物
No, no GSR on the vic.
我认为这样做不对
I think that's the wrong call.
长官 我认为把他关起来
Respectfully, sir, I think locking him up
让大陪审团来处理是种逃避责任的做法
and letting the grand jury sort it out is a cop-out.
我明白此事的政♥治♥牵连
I-I realize the political implications of this,
但我们需要更多时间
but we deserve more time,
霍普金斯也不值得就这么被撒手扔给大陪审团
and Hopkins deserves better than punting to the grand jury.
我明白
I understand.
遵命 局长
Whatever you say, Chief.
示♥威♥者几乎将分局警署团团包围
Officers and detectives are more or less barricaded inside,
警官和警探们被围困在内
as demonstrators have virtually surrounded the precinct.
纽约警♥察♥局的官员不愿透露
Officials within the NYPD are not releasing the names
枪击案中两名警官的姓名
of the officers involved in the shooting,
但我们已经得知他们是凯文·霍普金斯和特里·简森
but we have learned that they are officers Kevin Hopkins and Trey Jensen.
干脆把通缉令挂出去好了
Might as well hang wanted posters outside.
霍普金斯警官 加入纽约警♥察♥局两年时间
Officer Hopkins, a member of the NYPD for the last two years,
过去曾被
has been brought before
市民投诉审查委员会质询
the Civilian Complaint Review Board in the past.
得了吧 维克托莉雅
Oh, come on, Victoria!
你知道那事
You know about that?
对 他去处理一个家庭纠纷的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Yeah, he responded to a 911 call of a domestic disturbance.
妻子因为丈夫藏起了她的香烟想要警♥察♥抓他
A wife wanted her husband locked up for hiding her cigarettes.
霍普金斯就让她丈夫把她电♥话♥也藏起来
Hopkins asked the husband to hide her phone, too.
投诉后来撤销了
The complaint was dismissed.
...掌握了两位警官的人事档案...
...ahold of both of the officers' personnel files...
局长怎么说
What's the chief say?
不只是辛克莱 还有市长和地区检察官也打来了
It's not just Sinclair, it's the mayor and the D.A., too.
这件事一发不可收拾 他们就说
This thing spun out of control, so they're saying,
"把他们关起来 让大陪审团去裁决"
"Just lock 'em up. Let the grand jury sort it out."
你对这答案满意吗
You satisfied with that?
当然不
Not at all.
你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
等你对我说实话了我就告诉你
I'll tell you what's going on when you stop lying to me.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表