剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
Sid.
怎么了
Yeah.
还是该称你为守护天使
Or should I call you the Guardian Angel?
早知道就戴手套了
I should've worn gloves,
不过我没觉得自己这是犯罪啊
but I didn't exactly think I was committing a crime.
确实不是
Well, you weren't.
我就是忍♥不住想搞清楚
Still, I couldn't help trying to figure out
你为什么要从辛苦挣来的专利费里
why you would be giving $10 million
拿出一千万给彻头彻尾的陌生人
of your hard earned patent money to complete and total strangers.
直到我意识到所有这些人
Until I realized that all these people
都失去了他们的挚爱 我才明白
had lost someone they loved.
他们爱的人都是你解剖的
Somebody whose autopsies were on your table.
你是哪路神探啊
What are you, a detective or something?
对这十个案子 我就是无法释怀 乔
These ten cases, they really stuck with me, Jo,
他们的生活每况愈下
I mean, because their losses only got worse.
不是丢了饭碗
They-they got pink-slipped
就是拖欠税款
or hit with back taxes
要不就是辍了学
or had to drop out of school.
我只是想帮着他们弥补点儿损失
I just wanted to try and repair some of the damage, you know?
因为说实话
'Cause, I mean, let's face it.
干我们这一行的 很少人会这样做
That's something people in our business rarely get to do.
纽约市萨利文广场124号♥ 马里西奥·弗洛雷斯收 邮编10075
所以我决定亲手把支票送去
So I decided to hand-deliver those checks
因为我想亲手撒播希望
because I wanted to personally hand someone hope.
撒播欢乐
Some kind of joy.
当然 我们都应该拥有这些
Of course, we all deserve that,
不过相信我 乔 那些人更需要它们
but trust me, Jo, these folks deserved it so much more.
一百万
A million dollars?
真的假的
Are you kidding me?
我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
你知道吗 我最想做的
And you know what, more than anything else,
是让这些人相信
I wanted to reassure those people
还有人在关注他们
that somebody out there still understands
他们也是案件的受害人
there's always more than one victim in a crime.
希德 无法想象
Sid, I can't imagine
你会给这些人的生活带来多大的改变
how you've changed these people's lives.
这个吗
Well...
可你真想把钱全捐出去吗
But do you really want to give away all your money?
俗话不是说 生不带来 死不带去吗
Well, it's like they always say, you can't take it with you.
什么意思 你是要走了吗
What, are you going somewhere?
乔 你是第一个知道
Jo, you were the first person
我赚了大钱的人
I confided in when I became a millionaire.
那我现在再跟你说个秘密 好吗
So now, uh, can I ask you to be my confidant again?
当然
Of course.
怎么了
What's up?
我被诊断出得了癌症
I've been diagnosed with cancer.
确切的说是淋巴瘤
Yeah, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, to be exact.
我还在做一系列检查
Uh... I'm still doing a bunch of tests,
看看扩散到什么程度了
trying to figure out how far it may have spread.
我知道这情况已经有一阵了
I've known for a while,
不过不说会更好 说就说吧
but it's just easier... never mind.
希德
Sid.
预后如何
What's the prognosis?
你也知道那些医生
Oh, uh, you know doctors.
各有各的说法
They've all got their opinion.
不过人总有一死 对吧
But, uh, you know, we've all got an expiration date, right?
不管是明天 还是十年后
Whether it's tomorrow or ten years from now.
活着的时候做了什么才最重要
It's what we do before then that matters.
所以我才把钱给了那些人 乔
That's why I gave the money to those people, Jo.
我们大多看不到自己留下的遗产
I mean, most of us aren't around to see what happens
最后会如何
to the inheritance that we leave behind.
我想看看自己能成就些什么
I want to know what kind of difference I've made.
希德 你想都想不到
Sid, you have no idea.
你
You...
好吧
All right.
痛不痛
Are you in any pain?
不怎么痛
Not really.
不过到我♥干♥不了这活儿的时候
But if there comes a time when I can't do my job,
我会立刻让贤的
I won't hesitate to step aside.
只是拜托你 一切让我自己决定
Just please, please let it be on my own terms.
我答应你
I promise.
答应我 不要跟我说再见
Promise me you're not telling me good-bye.
哪会啊
No.
开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我的活儿多了去了
I've got way too much work to do.
不说再见 只是说声
No, this is only...
晚安
good night.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表