剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
晚安 姑娘们 -晚安
Good night, ladies. - Good night.
路上小心 -谢谢
Get home safe. - Thanks.
好 明天见
Okay. We'll see you tomorrow.
喂 儿子
Hey, kid.
我十五分钟后到
I'll be there in 15.
不 你买♥♥单
No, no, you're buying.
毕竟你现在做着大人的工作 赚着大人的工资
You got a big boy job now and a big boy paycheck.
先挂了 儿子 我要锁门了
Hey, let me go, son. I'm locking up.
不 我过去之后咱们再聊
No, we'll talk when I get there.
我也爱你 还有 我为你骄傲
I love you, too. And, hey, I'm proud of you.
快点 赶紧的
Come on, hurry up, come on!
快点 拿啊
Hurry up! Get it!
就是这样
That's it.
有人开枪 我看到那哥们中弹 我就跑了
Shots went off, I saw the dude get hit, and I ran.
跑到街区附近
Got around the block
我就感觉到肩膀灼痛
and I felt this... burning feeling in my shoulder.
我就看到这些
That's all I saw.
那"哥们"是一位下了班的警官
That "dude" was an off-duty police officer,
在支票兑现店做兼♥职♥
moonlighting at the check cashing store.
你就没想过 你脑子里就没有闪过一丝念头
Did it occur to you, did it cross your mind for one second
要回去救他吗
to go back and help him?!
可是我也中弹了啊
I mean, I was shot, too.
你知道自己身上背着一张涉毒案的有效法♥院♥拘票
And you knew you had an active bench warrant on a drug case,
所以你不想逗留
so you didn't want to stick around.
你宁愿留他在那儿等死 也不愿意上法庭
You'd rather leave a man die in the street than go to court.
拜托 有那张拘票 我可不能回去掺和
Hey, please, I can't go back inside on that warrant.
我家里还有孩子
I got a kid.
我本想报♥警♥ 真的
I wanted to call, okay? I really did.
我当时害怕了
I was scared.
也许我当时没为那个警♥察♥考虑
Maybe I wasn't thinking about the cop, all right?
晚安
Good night.
话说
You know what?
法律没规定我必须救你们警♥察♥
There's no law that says I have to help you guys.
所以你们起码应该有点礼貌 起码说一句
So, you know what'd be nice? Just a little, maybe,
"多谢你的配合 兰巴多先生"
"Hey, thank you for cooperating, Mr. Lombardo."
如果不是医院打电♥话♥报告有一例枪伤病患
You wouldn't even be talking to us if the hospital hadn't called
你根本就不会向我们汇报情况
to report you coming in with a gunshot wound.
那个警♥察♥现在情况怎样
Hey, how's that cop doing, anyway?
他就在走廊那边 垂死挣扎
He's down the hall, fighting for his life.
站起来
Get up.
干什么 -转过去 转过去
What? - Turn around. Turn around.
放轻松
Hey, okay. Relax, relax!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?!
你并不是在跑过街道时中的弹
You weren't across the street running when you got shot.
子弹穿过你肩膀的时候
You were standing right over the officer
你就站在他身边
when the bullet went through your shoulder.
你不是无辜的旁观者 你个骗子
You're no innocent bystander, you're a liar.
犯罪现场调查 纽约篇
第九季第十二集
帅气
Oh, snap!
我把你们都捉到了 厉害吧
I got all y'all! What?
发型都如出一辙啊
Looks like they all go to the same barber.
没错 瞧他们的样子有可能是兄弟
Uh-huh, no kidding. They could be brothers.
那录像的剩余部分呢
What about the rest of the video?
我看到了那辆车 只是不太清楚
I see the car, just not really clear.
嫌疑人摘下了车牌
Witness took down the plate.
这辆车昨天被报失了
Car was reported stolen yesterday.
我看了整卷录像带 从头到尾
Okay, I went through the entire video, open to closing,
进进出出都没人长得像兰巴多
and no one resembling Lombardo came in and out.
即使他参与其中 也没被拍进录像
If he's involved, he's not in this video.
所有嫌疑人的特征一致
All the witnesses have the same story:
三个光头黑人男性
all right, three bald, African-American males.
都没提到兰巴多也在现场
No one puts Lombardo at the scene.
但证据显示他在
But the science does.
我检查过那几处枪伤
I examined those gunshot wounds.
兰巴多当时就站在莱利身边 面对着他
Lombardo was standing directly over Riley, facing him,
这时莱利朝他开了枪
when Riley shot him.
子弹穿过他的肩膀
Bullet travelled through his shoulder,
落在街道另一侧
ended up on the other side of the street.
莱利的点38口径就在他身边
Riley's .38 was recovered right near his body.
兰巴多并非稍后在别处
Lombardo was not shot with that gun
被那支手♥枪♥射中的
somewhere else later on.
除非兰巴多有什么魔法斗篷
Unless Lombardo had some sort of magical cloaking device,
不然他怎么可能身在犯罪现场
how did he end up in the crime scene,
中了弹 却没人看到他
get shot, without anybody seeing him?
马克·莱利是我在纽约
Mark Riley was the first officer
处理的第一个犯罪现场的第一位警官
at one of the first crime scenes I worked in the city.
他当时给我留下了很深的印象
He really made an impression on me.
他很和蔼 很专业
He was so nice, very professional...
熟门熟路
really knew his stuff.
我在法♥院♥碰到他几次
I bumped into him at the courthouse a few times.
三句话不离他的家人
Always talking about his family.
看来有人子继父业了
Looks like he's got someone following in his footsteps.
你好 我是杰森·莱利
Hi, I'm Jason Riley.
你好 我是乔·丹维尔警探
Hi. Jo Danville, detective.
我们在犯罪实验室工作
We're from the crime lab.
你好 我是琳赛·莫瑟警探
Hi, I'm Detective Lindsay Messer.
我爸... -我们知道
Uh, my dad's... - We know.
我们在为他鼓劲
We're pulling for him.
你们知道这是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who did this?
还没查到 不过我们有一整队警探在处理此案
Not yet, but we have a whole team of detectives working on it.
查不到就不下班
No one's going home till we do.
那么你们是...
So, what? You're, um...
来处理他的尸体...
here to process his body if...
不 我们是来等他手术完
No. No, we're here to collect evidence
然后收集他衣服上的证据
in his clothing once he pulls through surgery.
就在他中弹前 我在跟他打电♥话♥
I was, I was talking to him on the phone just before he got shot.
我们都下了夜班
We both got off at midnight,
准备去小餐馆
and we were gonna go to the diner,
喝杯咖啡 吃点夜宵
have coffee and a midnight snack.
他听上去在为什么事担心或焦虑吗
Did he sound worried or concerned about anything?
没有 他急着挂断电♥话♥
No. I mean, he kind of hurried off the phone
好像有点走神 不过他同时做三件事的时候
like he was distracted, but he-he gets that way
就会是那个样子
when he's trying to do three things at one time.
不过他说"我爱你 我为你骄傲"
He said, um, "I love you and I'm proud of you," though.
这也很不错了 对吧
That's pretty good, right?
如果这是你父亲临终前对你说的最后一句话
If it's the last thing your father ever says to you?
别这么想
Don't think like that.
据我对你♥爸♥的了解 他不会轻易放弃
From what I know about your dad, he's a fighter.
没错
Yeah, he is.
失陪
Excuse me.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
昨晚 一位下班后的纽约警官
last night, an off-duty NYPD officer
在皇后区的一起盗窃案中遭到枪击
was shot during a burglary in Queens.
而我现在高兴地宣布 这位警官已完成手术
But I'm happy to say that the officer is out of surgery
他的家人就陪在他身边
and his family is by his side.
太棒了
Yes!
但我要提醒大家 他还未脱离危险
But I will caution you, we are not out of the woods yet.
接下来的24至48小时 对于他的状况而言
The next 24 to 48 hours will be crucial in determining
至关重要
his condition going forward.
我想感谢我的外伤团队
I want to thank my trauma team...
这对于你来说是个好消息
That's good news for you.
看来他能挺过去了
Looks like he's going to make it.
演得好
Well played.
你这是干吗 那场新闻发布会很宝贵的
What are you doing? That press conference is golden.
都用了两年了
It's two years old.
我们需要升级了
We need an upgrade.
说得有道理
You have a point.
麦克想让我们等他
Mac wants us to wait for him.
你觉得他什么情况
So, what do you think?
是块难啃的骨头吗
Tough nut to crack?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表