剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
再说 你还在假释期 也就是说
Plus, you're on parole, which means...
我唯一做错的事就是
Which means the only thing I did wrong
想去那家酒吧买♥♥一杯酒
was try and get a drink in that bar.
这没道理
There's no reason for this!
没有 我想回家
None! I want to go home.
我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who you are,
但我要和你的主管谈谈
but I demand to speak to your supervisor!
让我来 我来 没事了 深呼吸
I got this, I got this. Hey, it's okay. Take a breath.
是你
You!
你就是幕后黑手 是吗 亚当
You're behind this, aren't you, Adam?
我早该知道了
I should have known!
你总是想毁了我的一切
Always trying to ruin things for me!
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
当然了
Of course I do.
我接到警方电♥话♥ 说他们找到你了
Look, I got a call from the cops saying they found you.
我只想接你回家
I'm just gonna take you home.
在你把我拖走之前
That's where I was trying to go
我就是想回家的 我在这里都是你的错
before you had me hauled off. You did this!
我什么都没做 -我想回家
I didn't do anything! - I want to go home.
我要回家 你懂吗
I need to go home. Do you understand?
我懂 但你知道家在哪里吗
I do, but do you know where home is?
别傻了 在亚利桑那州
Don't be silly! Arizona!
我们可是在纽约
We're in New York City.
别颐指气使告诉我身在何方
Don't tell me where I am.
让我们 我们回家吧
Okay, look, let's just, let's just go home.
你太令人失望了
You are such a disappointment!
一直如此 以后也如此
Always have been, always will be.
一无是处
A good-for-nothing!
想把我赶走 是吗
Trying to put me away, huh?
想伤害我
Trying to hurt me.
好几年都没见过你 现在你倒出现了吗
I haven't seen you for years, and this is when you show up?!
你就这么报答我吗
This is how you repay me?!
请你把先他带到审讯室
Can you put him in an interview room, please?
你给我回来 亚当 亚当
Come back here, Adam! Adam?!
亚当
Adam!
到底怎么了 那个人没事吧
What's going on? Is that guy okay?
没事
Yeah.
其实不好
No.
我父亲有老年痴呆症
My dad has Alzheimer's.
你说什么
What did you say?
他是我父亲
He's my dad.
乔 事实证明你是对的
Hey, Jo. Turns out you were right.
我就爱听这一句
Oh, I love those three words.
这次又被我猜中什么了
What was I right about this time?
受害人脸上的皮下瘀伤
Subdermal bruising on the vic's face.
那个标记是邓丽弹道公♥司♥的商标
The insignia is the trademark for Dunley Ballistics.
是作案人的枪
The perp's gun.
没错 不过不是一般的枪
Yeah, but not just any gun.
是一把发令枪
A starter pistol.
那是我家的小孩游泳比赛时用的枪
They use those at my kids' swim meet.
只能放空枪或是火帽
It only fire blanks or caps.
只是看起来像个真品 但其实相差甚远
Looks just like the real McCoy, but far from it.
应该只是想吓吓受害人
Probably just wanted to scare the vic
让他乖乖交出钱财
into giving up the money.
但还是解释不了
Still doesn't explain
为什么作案人只抢了一万块钱
why our perp only grabbed $10,000.
来了
Okay,
棉 靛蓝物 箔金 硼酸
cotton, indigo, foil, boric acid.
这是希德在受害人额伤上取到的线索
Trace that Sid collected from the wound of our vic.
好 棉和靛蓝物
Okay. Uh, cotton and indigo...
听起来像是牛仔布
sounds like denim.
箔金
Foil...
和硼酸
But boric acid?
一般用做防腐剂或杀虫剂
Okay, usually used as an antiseptic, insecticide,
有阻燃效果 也能润滑
flame-retardant, lubricant.
有无数种可能
Any number of things.
我白指望你了
Uh! I expected so much more from you.
弗莱克 我收到你的短♥信♥ 什么事
Hey, Flack, I got your text. What's up?
因为内森·布罗迪这条线索已经不能继续了
Since we don't have anything else to go at Nathan Brody with,
我注意到最近在霹雳神偷的周围
I've been looking over complaint reports
有很多投诉
from the area around The Real McCoy.
能认出任何抢劫的惯犯吗
Able to I.D. any sort of robbery pattern?
还没有
Not yet.
但是周边扰乱治安
What I did find, though, is an unusually high number
和公共场所酗酒的案件数量高得惊人
of disorderly conduct and public intox.
上个月就有十四起
14 incidents in the last month,
但他们开业后的两年中只有过三起
and only three others in the two years they've been open.
的确是个很不寻常的变化
That's a pretty significant spike.
也可能只是凑巧
Could be nothing.
也许只是酒吧超时运作
Maybe the bar was just over-serving.
受害人的毒检报告
The vic's tox report
显示在他体内的甲酸有所增加
said he had a buildup of formic acid in his system.
人在摄取甲醇后 会立即转化为甲醛
When ingested, methanol quickly converts to formaldehyde,
然后变成甲酸
and then to formic acid.
嗯
Okay.
那么你是怎么想的
So what are you thinking, here?
除了名字 这酒吧也在涉猎其它违法勾当
That maybe the bar isn't just a speakeasy by name.
麦芽巧克力奶昔
Chocolate malt shake.
我最喜欢这个口味
My favorite.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
刚好猜到
Just a good guess.
你知道我们现在在哪里吗
Do you know where you are right now?
不知道
Uh... no.
你对今天的事有任何印象吗
Do you remember anything about today?
我去了
Um... I went to, um...
我 我去找 我的老婆
I, um... I was looking for, um, for my wife.
但她不在家 所以我
Um... she wasn't home, so I, uh...
就出去 去找她
I went out for a walk, to uh, to-to find her.
她经常离家出走
She leaves a lot.
你还好吗
You okay?
我小的时候你去哪了
Where was that when I was a kid?
你想让人挺清楚就得大点儿声
You got to speak up if you want to be heard.
你让我想到我的儿子
You know, you remind me of my boy?
很听话 但是
Sweet. But, uh...
有点软弱
a little soft.
我一直试着让他变坚强
I try to toughen him up. Yeah.
我是谁
Who am I?
这是哪门子问题
What kind of question is that?
这太让人难以接受了 让我如何
It's so frustrating, how I...
刚清醒五分钟 就恢复原样了
I have you for five minutes, and then I lose you again.
我是谁
Who am I?
说出我名字
Say my name.
布莱恩
Brian.
那是你弟弟
That's your brother.
查尔斯
Charles.
那是你 -我是查尔斯吗
That's you. - I'm Charles?
是的
Yeah.
爸爸
Dad.
说出我的名字
Say my name.
我不 不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
我是你的儿子
I'm your son.
乙醇
维托瓦
甲醇[假酒主要成分]
我想来杯马提尼 摇匀 不要搅拌[007台词]
I'd like a martini, shaken, not stirred.
好啊 最好还是选乙醇吧
Yeah, and preferably one with ethanol.
不是我不想来见你 亲爱的
Not that I don't like an excuse to come see you, babe,
不过怎么了 -根据麦克的推理
but what's up? - Based on Mac's theory
这间酒吧不仅仅是一间地下酒吧
that our speakeasy is not just a speakeasy,
我测试过所有的酒
I tested all the alcohol.
找到了甲醇 -没错
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表