剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
最后五十米表现很好
Impressive last 50 meters.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是乔·丹维尔 鉴证科的
I'm Jo Danville, crime lab.
这是弗莱克警探
This is Detective Flack.
你男友内特的事 我很难过
Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, Nate.
现在 卢克又出事了
And now, with what's happened to Luke,
你一定过得很煎熬
I bet it's been pretty rough.
最近确实不顺
I've had better weeks.
所幸我能分散自己的注意力
Luckily, I have this to keep my mind off of it.
但是我得需要你把注意力
Well, I'm going to need your mind to think about it
再集中在这件事上一阵
just for a few more moments.
抱歉
Sorry.
在他过世之后 我们在他体内发现了
We found over 400 milligrams of dextro in Nate's system
四百毫克右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
after he passed away.
他没过世
He didn't pass away.
他是用药过量死了
He OD'd.
你知道他在服药吗
Did you know he was taking it?
他上瘾了
He was addicted to it.
前一分钟他还高兴 接着就沮丧了
One minute he was happy, the next depressed.
我们几乎事事都要起争执
We fought about practically everything.
他不再是我当初约会的那个人了
He wasn't the same person as when we first started dating.
你知道他的药从哪里来的吗
Do you know where he was getting it?
是从卢克那里来的 不是吗
He was getting it from Luke, wasn't he?
你有怪过卢克害得内特用药过量吗
Did you blame Luke for Nate's overdose?
我们有证据证明你去过犯罪现场 玛琳娜
We have evidence that puts you at the crime scene, Melanie.
情况失控了
Things get out of hand?
你情绪激动 怪他害死内特
You're emotional. You blame him for Nate.
用咖啡杯砸了他的头
Hit him in the head with the coffee mug.
你们太病态了
You guys are sick.
知道吗
You know that?
我去图书馆想看看卢克是否还好
I went to the library to see if Luke was all right.
他对内特的死耿耿于怀
He took Nate's death pretty hard.
那只表是内特的
The watch was Nate's.
他祖父给他的
His grandfather gave it to him.
去哪里都带着它
He carried it with him everywhere.
我觉得卢克应该会想拥有它
I thought Luke would want it.
我还没做什么呢
I haven't even done anything yet.
琳赛 -过去多久了
Lindsay. - How long has it been?
这东西真臭
This thing stinks.
露西 多长时间了
Lucy, how long has it been?
不知道 有五分钟了吧
I don't know, like, five minutes.
应该可以了
That should be good.
对吧 -我 不知道
Right? - I-I don't know.
你没有长得不像
You didn't have a potato
这样的土豆吗 看啊
without these things growing out of it? Look.
打火机在谁那
Who has the lighter?
你要打火机干什么
What do you need a lighter for?
给针消毒
To sterilize the needle.
这真是个烂主意
This is a bad idea.
我感觉很不好
I don't like this one bit.
卡洛琳 你在干嘛
Caroline, what are you doing?
我在放风呢
I'm looking out.
才能有所防备
I'm keeping a lookout.
我爸妈还没回来呢
My mom and dad aren't even home.
我告诉过你了
I told you that.
好 可以了 把酒精递给我
Okay, good. Now give me the rubbing alcohol.
还用酒精
Rubbing alcohol, too?
我只是得把铁锈给弄下去
I just have to get the rust off of it.
铁锈 搞神马啊
Rust?! What the hell?!
我开玩笑呢
Shh! I'm kidding.
只是防止它感染嘛
You just don't want it to get infected.
好了 露西
Okay, Lucy.
把土豆放在她耳后
Hold the potato behind her ear.
一 二
One, two...
弗莱德去百老汇街的音像店
"Fred goes to the video store on Broadway."
弗莱德 你也太笨了吧
Fred, you are a moron.
有网络视频啊 老兄
Online video, dude.
他买♥♥三张要二十五块钱
"He buys three videos for $25."
天呐 杀了我吧
God, you're killing me.
一包花生他要付十五块钱的两倍
"This was $15 more than twice what he paid for a box of Goobers."
要我肯定选葡萄干 但随便吧
I would go with Raisinets, but whatever.
求花生多少钱
"How much were the Goobers?"
第一 巧克力花生要五块钱
First of all, five bucks for chocolate covered peanuts?
第二 这孩子不是有修微积分吗
Second, isn't this kid in, like AP Calculus?
你有琳赛的消息吗
Yo, you hear from Lindsay?
没有
No.
这些是什么
What's all this?
比利·沃顿的电♥话♥记录
Uh, Billy Wharton's phone records.
其实都是短♥信♥记录
Text messages, actually.
我没有找到他和卢克有任何联♥系♥
Uh, I didn't find any contact between him and Luke.
这些都是基础代数问题
These are all basic algebra problems.
全都是这些
So, they're all like this?
求解X 求解Y
Solve for x, solve for y,
已知 求代数式的值
two trains leave Grand Central?
对 基本上都很无关痛痒
Yeah, everything is fairly innocuous.
连色情短♥信♥都没有
No sexting, nothing.
真让人失望
It's pretty disappointing.
要是我 肯定接着挖
I would keep digging,
因为麦克还在查这个孩子
because Mac's not done with this kid.
你肯定接受不了
Bet you're not loving the fact that you're the one
只有你自己在这做研究 对吗
with the surgeon's hands around here, are you?
忍♥了半天了
Don't get me started.
什么事
What's up?
在卢克的背包里有没有找到
Find anything in Luke's backpack
和基础代数有关的东西
that's related to basic algebra?
例如应用题或是类似的
You know, word problems or anything like that?
没有我能想到的
No, not that I can think of.
你要是想看的话
Uh, his notebooks are right there,
他的笔记本就在这儿
if you want to take a look.
我得来杯咖啡
I need a coffee, huh?
你不来吗 -我不要
You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
不用担心 多谢
Don't worry about it. Thanks.
麦克 你得来看看这个
Hey, Mac, you've got to read this.
看一下 就在这里
Check it out, right here.
给《时代周刊》的一封公♥开♥信♥
Open letter to the Times.
我是弗农学院的一名学生
"I am a student at Vernon Academy.
我有责任要揭露
"I feel compelled to bring to light an epidemic
从我的幼稚园起就在
"that is plaguing the school that I have attended
侵蚀这所学校的流行病
since I was in kindergarten.
这牵扯到右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥的滥用
"It involves the abuse of dextroamphetamines.
我为此失去了一位挚友
"I lost a close friend as a result of this,
应承担事故责任者为
and it is incumbent upon..."
到这里就没有了
It cuts off there.
这么说卢克不是买♥♥毒品的人
So Luke wasn't selling the drugs.
他是要揭发这一现象的人
He was going to blow the whistle.
他看起来很紧张
He looks nervous.
难免的
He should be.
卢克本来打算把药品的事公开
Luke was going public with the dextro abuse.
他们在走廊上打架就是为了这个 对吧
That's what the fight in the hallway was about, wasn't it?
他编造了卢克抄他考题的故事
He made the story up about Luke cheating off of him.
卢克找他当面对质
Luke confronts him,
可能给他最后一次交易 停止贩药
maybe gives him one last out to quit dealing.
比利让他别管闲事
Billy tells him to piss off.
这不是个简单的中餐
This isn't just some casual lunch.
如果比利为这些孩子提供药品
If Billy supplied these kids with dextro,
卢克就会公开名单
and Luke was going to go public with the names,
他们都会为此付出代价
they all had a lot to lose.
我会拿得他们的名字
I'll make sure I get their names.
那是弗兰克吗
Is that Frank?
是弗兰克
That's Frank.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表