剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
如果奥利弗看见我在跟你们讲话
If Oliver sees me talking to you,
他肯定会发飙的
he's going to be really mad.
不用担心
Now, don't worry.
没事的 他不会再伤害你了
It's okay. He can't hurt you now.
那就好
Oh, that's good.
我觉得我迷失了方向
I think I'm lost.
不 亲爱的 我们找到你了
No, sweetie, you've been found.
你是开玩笑的吧
You got to be kidding me.
欢迎回来 洋基迷
Welcome home, Yankee.
加油 大都会
我觉得你的办公桌可以适当打扮一下
I thought your desk could use some sprucing up.
波提克先生走进玛丽病房♥时
The look on Mr. Portico's face when he walked into Mary's
脸上的表情 要很久挥之不去了
hospital room, that's going to stay with me for a long time.
偶尔能带去好消息也不错
Feels nice to be able to deliver good news every once in a while.
是啊
Yeah.
这次很有感触 是吧
This one hit close to home, didn't it?
这个嘛 艾莉也是个青少年
Well, I mean, Ellie's a teenager,
就像玛丽一样
just like Mary
我们难免也有争吵
and Lord knows we don't always see eye to eye.
但天哪 我真难想象一次争吵
But God, I would hate to think one argument
会改变这么多
could change so much.
只要自♥由♥沟通并且
Just got to keep the lines of communication open and
适时放松自己
give yourself a break every now
你就不用担心了
and then while you're at it.
你是个好母亲 乔
You're a great mom, Jo.
拥有你她很幸运
She's lucky to have you.
谢谢 麦克
Thanks, Mac.
你介不介意告诉她这些
Would you mind telling her that?
你就尽管笑好了 以后就明白了
You go ahead and laugh, you'll see.
只要等到你和克里斯汀生出
Just wait till you and Christine start plopping out
可爱的金发宝宝
cute little blonde babies into the world.
慢慢来 乔
Slow down, Jo.
你骗不了我
You don't fool me.
我看见你们俩有多亲热
I've seen you two.
你去哪了 小宝贝
Oh, where did you go, little girl?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉我们很快就离开
Sorry we had to leave so soon.
没关系
It's all right.
你得让玛丽搭最近一班机回去嘛
You had to get Mary on the first plane out.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
时间会告诉我们的
Oh, time will tell.
你怎么样
How are you?
在我们急着去旧金山时
Well, Ellie spent the night with her friend Sammy again
艾莉又出去跟朋友萨米过夜了
while we rushed off to San Francisco.
谁知道她又给自己
So who knows what kind of trouble
惹了什么麻烦
she's gotten herself into.
你肯定不会给自己找麻烦的
Nothing you wouldn't have gotten into, for sure.
是啊 这恰好是我发愁的
Yeah, that's exactly what worries me.
她是个好孩子
Well, she's a good kid.
就像她妈妈一样
Just like her mom.
我真希望你能留下来 乔
I wish you could have stayed, Jo.
拜托 没完没了的蓝天和日光浴
Please. All those blue skies and sun tans?
我为啥想要那样的生活呢
Why would I want to do a thing like that?
你说呢
You tell me.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
某一天
One of these days.
好吧
Okay.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
你真觉得他帅吗
You seriously think he's cute?
乔丹 是啊
Jordan? Yeah.
作为新生他真的挺帅的
He's pretty good looking for a freshman.
但你应该慢慢来
But you should pace yourself.
男人年纪越大才越成熟
They do get better with time.
就像凯德一样
You mean like Cade?
你注意到了
You did notice.
没有 那多奇怪啊
No, 'cause that would be gross.
那你喜欢他吗
But do you like him?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
不过有些复杂
Complicated, though, you know?
他住在那 我们住在这
He lives there and we live here.
我们可以搬家啊
We could move.
真贴心 艾莉
That's sweet, Ellie.
你想要为我这么做
You mean you'd do that for me?
当然 不过你得给我买♥♥新衣服
Sure, but you'd have to buy me all new clothes.
我们以后再谈
We'll talk about it later.
有需要吗
Do we have to?
算了
Nah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表