剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
在脸颊上送你一枚晚安吻
give you a good-night kiss on the cheek
然后才到宵禁
before your curfew.
妈 今天可是情人节啊
Mom, it's Valentine's Day.
好吧 12:15 不能再晚了 艾莉
All right, 12:15 and not a second later, Ellie,
提醒安德鲁 我随身带着枪
and remind Andrew that I carry a gun.
妈
Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
玩得开心
Have a great time.
注意安全
Be safe.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我不知道哪件事更沮丧
Okay, I don't know what's more depressing--
是15岁的女儿今晚有个燃情约会呢
the fact that my 15-year-old has a hot date tonight
还是我连对象都没有
or the fact that I don't.
看看这个
Well, get this.
死者曾因暴行被捕三次
Vic was arrested three times for assault.
他喜欢殴打妓♥女♥ 尤其是
He liked to beat up hookers, especially the ones
为他服务的那些
that worked for him.
哈特是拉皮条的
Hart was a pimp.
那意味着和韦恩聊天的女人
That means the woman Wayne was talking to...
可能是个妓♥女♥
Could have been a hooker.
所以韦恩要么不知道
So either Wayne had no idea
要么就是在胡扯自己的艳遇
or he lied to us about his random love connection.
他不止撒了一个谎
That's not the only thing he lied about--
韦恩不是独自去那个房♥间的
Wayne didn't go up to that room by himself.
亚当在一颗巧克力草莓上发现了局部指纹
Adam found a partial print on a chocolate strawberry
在杀害希尔多·哈特的香槟酒瓶上也有
and another one on the champagne bottle that killed Theodore Hart.
单独看来 两枚指纹都不足以
So taken independently, neither print
在自动指纹识别系统中检索
had enough rich detail to get a hit in AFIS,
但他交叠后得到了完整的指纹
but he overlaid them and got a complete print.
找到匹配
和萝拉·帕摩尔打个招呼
Say hello to Laura Palmer.
她因六起卖♥♥淫被拘留 信息录入了系统
She's in the system for... a half dozen solicitation arrests.
这只能证明她在宾馆房♥间里待过
Well, that puts her in the hotel room but not much else.
除非考虑指纹的方向
Unless you consider the directionality of the print--
是上下颠倒的 -那有什么关系
it was upside down. - Why does that matter?
能说明她是如何握酒瓶的
Tells us how she was holding the bottle.
如果你倒香槟
If you're pouring champagne,
指纹正面朝上 转个方向的话
your print is right side up. Turn it around...
香槟酒瓶就成凶器了
And the champagne bottle becomes a murder weapon.
韦恩面带悲伤 独自一人坐在吧台旁
Wayne looked so sad and lonely sitting at the bar by himself.
或许我能帮上忙
Thought I could help.
利用他的弱点吗
By exploiting his vulnerability?
我只不过在做本职工作
By doing my job.
这世界是个冰冷又愤世嫉俗的地方并不是我的错
Not my fault the world is a cold and cynical place.
在酒店房♥间里发生了什么
What happened in that hotel room?
不是你想的那样
Not what you think.
韦恩只想聊天
All Wayne wanted to do was talk.
他问我来自哪里
He asked where I was from,
问我的家庭和朋友
about my family and my friends.
疯狂的是 他好像很在乎
Crazy part is it seemed like he actually cared.
或许他是真在乎
Maybe he really did.
我一定是丧失了时间观念
Time must've gotten away from me
因为我忘记和希尔联♥系♥了
'cause I forgot to check in with Theo.
那是他的头号♥规矩
That's his number one rule.
所以他来找你了
So he came looking for you?
希尔非常生气 觉得我不尊重他
Theo was pissed as hell-- thought I was disrespecting him.
希尔 不
Theo. No.
放开他 希尔
Leave him alone, Theo!
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything!
希尔 住手
Theo, stop!
他会杀死那个可怜人的
He was gonna kill the poor guy.
我必须得做些什么
I had to do something.
有意思的是 萝拉 韦恩告诉我们
Funny thing, Laura, you know, Wayne told us
是他杀了希尔多·哈特
that... he killed Theodore Hart.
他为什么那么做
Why would he do that?
你该问他
You'd have to ask him.
或许因为世界并不是你想象中
Maybe it's because the world is not as cold and cynical
那么冰冷又愤世嫉俗的地方
as you think.
她会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her?
地检官会审查证据
The District Attorney will review the evidence,
如果他同意那属于正当防卫
and if he agrees that it was self-defense,
她会没事的
she'll be free to go.
我知道她做什么的
I knew what she was.
也许我心底有一部分
I guess there was just a part of me
想相信我们擦出的火花是真实的
that wanted to believe that the spark between us was real.
即便只是暂时的
Even if it was only temporary.
请代为转告我的谢意
Please tell her I said thank you.
我会的
I will.
为什么真爱这么难寻找
Why is true love so hard to find?
如果你找对地方就会容易些
It helps if you look in the right places.
知道那些地方在哪里吗
Any idea where those places are?
盲目的爱情
伯尼一定是为了给我惊喜才提早回家的
Bernie must've come home early to surprise me.
当我从健身房♥回来时
When I got back from the gym,
却发现他躺在地上
I found him just lying there on the floor.
最后次和你丈夫说话是什么时候 查德勒夫人
When was the last time you spoke to your husband, Mrs. Chandler?
大约午饭的时候
Uh, around lunchtime.
他说有重要的事要跟我说
He told me that he had something important to discuss.
他说是什么事了吗
Did he say what that was?
他只说要当面告诉我
Only that he needed to tell me in person.
伯尼总喜欢戏剧性
Bernie always had a... flair for the dramatic.
我现在该怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
伯尼是我的一切
Bernie was my everything.
今天不止是情人节
And today wasn't only Valentine's Day;
还是我们结婚五周年纪念
it was also our fifth anniversary.
你觉得有谁
I mean, is there anyone that you can think of
会伤害你丈夫
that would want to hurt your husband?
大家都喜欢伯尼
Everybody loved Bernie.
他自有一套
He had a way about him.
走到哪里就能温暖哪里
Lit up the room the second he arrived.
他知道如何让人开心
He just... knew how to make people happy.
查德勒夫人 请节哀顺变
Mrs. Chandler, I'm sorry for your loss.
是你寄这盒巧克力给你丈夫的吗
Did you send this box of chocolates to your husband?
不 那就太残忍♥了
No, that would've been cruel.
伯尼一直想减肥
Bernie was trying to lose weight,
甜食是他的软肋
and sweets were his weakness.
而且他有糖尿病
Besides, he was diabetic.
知道是谁寄给他的吗
Any idea who sent that to him?
是我婆婆打来的
It's... my mother-in-law.
好 你接吧
Okay. Go ahead.
这张照片有点问题吧
What's wrong with this picture, huh?
我只看见一对相爱的伴侣
I just see a couple in love.
一对非常不般配的伴侣
Couple that couldn't be more mismatched.
我猜这家伙是个有钱人
I'm gonna guess that this guy's loaded.
你是想说 外表美的人
Are you... trying to say that someone who's beautiful on the outside
绝不会爱上内在美的人
could never fall for someone whose beauty's on the inside?
除非因为权力和金钱
I mean... unless there's power and money stacking the deck.
这想法狭隘又可悲 伙计 -真的
That's just narrow-minded and sad, man. - Really?
对 -你为什么对此这么生气
Yeah. - Why are you all bent out of shape about that,
GQ和奶昔粉先生 -你知道吗
Mr. GQ Smoothie over here? - Uh, you know what?
GQ 美国男性时尚杂♥志♥
算了
Never mind.
你发现打斗的迹象了吗
So, you find any signs of struggle?
没有 尸体上没有被袭击的痕迹
No. No, and nothing on the body to indicate he was attacked.
也没找到强行入室的迹象
Couldn't find any signs of forced entry either.
那我们在这里做什么
So then what are we doing here then?
被害人因心脏病而死吗
Our vic was the poster child for heart disease, no?
别这么快下定论 他的眼睑上没发现
No, not so fast. I didn't find any xanthomas on his eyelids
任何能说明血液积聚脂肪的黄瘤
to suggest fat buildup in the blood.
所以有可能是心脏病
So heart attack is a possibility
但死因不可能是这个
but it wouldn't be my first guess at C.O.D.
好吧
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表