剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
这招我用过
I employed the technique...
一次
once,
我能说的就这些
and that's all I'm gonna give you on that.
就这些
That's it?
我们把你放出来就为了听这些
We brought you out here for that?
是的
Yeah.
这一切很有帮助
This was very helpful.
可能帮不到你们 但是我受益匪浅
Perhaps not to you, but it was to me.
你想说什么 麦克
What's on your mind, Mac?
我有些东西
I'm having trouble...
回忆不起来
remembering things.
记什么样的东西
What kind of things?
比如说
Like...
像这样的东西
things like this.
我知道这是用来干什么的
I know what it does,
也知道该怎么用 但是我
I know how to use it, but I ca...
我说不出这东西叫什么
I can't tell you what it's called.
我记不住一些吃的 还有颜色的名称
I can't recall the names of certain foods, colors.
我知道它们之间的区别 但是
I know the difference between them, but...
有时候
sometimes I...
没法叫出它们的名字
I can't name them.
你得的是一种叫命名性失语症的病
You're suffering from what's called anomic aphasia.
你被枪击的时候 有一段时间
When you were shot, it appears that for a time,
你的大脑供氧不足
your brain was deprived of an adequate supply of oxygen.
很可能就是因为缺氧
It's likely that this caused damage
你大脑的某个特定区域受到损伤
to a particular area of your brain.
确定损伤范围还需要进一步测试
We'll have to do more tests to determine the extent of it.
我希望这事只有你知我知
I'd rather no one else know.
当然
Of course.
你认为这种现象会持续多久
How long do you think it'll last?
有些情况下是暂时的
Some cases are temporary.
随着不断治疗会逐渐好转甚至消失
It diminishes and even disappears with time and therapy.
但是恐怕在很多情况下
Many times, I'm afraid,
这种损伤是永久性的
the condition is permanent.
我接到市长 局长
I've got the mayor, the commissioner
还有半个消防队打来的电♥话♥ 最好有好消息
and half the fire department calling for answers. This better be good.
好肯定谈不上
"Good" is definitely not the word I would use,
但是回电♥话♥之前你应该看看这个
but you should see this before you return any calls.
三乙铝 强自燃剂
Triethylaluminum. It's highly pyrophoric.
接触空气后迅速自燃
It ignites immediately upon exposure to air.
用作火箭推进剂的添加剂
Used as an additive for rocket propellants.
水
Water.
你想试一下吗
You want to do the honors?
沾水之后 火更旺了
Wow, it's even more flammable when introduced to water.
没错 还有坏消息
Yeah. It gets worse.
在柯蒂斯·史密斯的死亡现场发现了这些
The trace we found in the room where Curtis Smith died--
是做气球的橡胶碎片
it's rubber from balloons.
我们在地上发现了好几个
We found several of these on the floor.
还有
There were also...
金属环
metal eyelets
钉在墙上
were on the wall,
一直排到天花板
running all the way up to the ceiling, where this
连过来操纵这块木板
piece of wood was rigged.
这是条拉发线
It was a trip wire.
他们知道纽约消防会冲进去
He knew the FDNY would rush in.
这是个谋杀消防队员的陷阱
It was a trap designed to kill a firefighter.
亚当 你查多久了
Adam, you've been at this how long?
我觉得 差不多有三四年了吧
Oh, I'd say about, uh, three, four years now.
他肯定混在人群中
Well, he has to be in the crowd.
纵火犯都是变♥态♥
Arsonists are sick people.
他们会不顾风险地来嘲笑当局
They disregard risk to thumb their nose at authority,
他们也喜欢来看自己的作品
and they love to watch their work.
也许他不喜欢呢 你看约翰尼·德普
Maybe he doesn't. I mean, look at Johnny Depp.
他就不看自己的电影
He doesn't watch any of his movies.
给我看看你现在的进度 -好吧
Show me what you got. - All right.
人群中有不少人都有犯罪记录
A lot of people in the crowd with criminal records.
《十二金刚》为讲述美国陆军派出十二名谋杀犯在二战时期完成特殊任务的电影
就像"十二金刚" 从随地小便到欺诈都有
Dirty dozen. Everything from public urination to fraudulent accosting,
或者叫做三张纸牌猜赌
also known as running a... three-card monte game.
但是 没有什么与纵火相关的
Huh, but... nothing comes even close to arson.
你上过这种当吗
You, uh, ever been fraudulently accosted, Jo?
我有个叫彼得的朋友
I had this friend Pete
上过这种当
who was fraudulently accosted, yeah.
有个姑娘在醉友吧和他勾搭
This girl picked him up at the, uh, Drunken Dog Tavern.
结果这姑娘其实是个男的
Yeah, turned out she was a dude.
怎么样
What up?
Two,
2 3
two, three.
那可是布鲁克林的代码
That's way out in Brooklyn.
他们可不会来这救火
They would've never responded to this fire.
亚当 用软件查一下这个人
Adam, run this guy through the software.
消防队员吗
The firefighter?
查就是了
Do it.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
《匹配确认
冒名顶替罪
Criminal Impersonation?
这人根本就不是消防队员
This guy's not even a fireman.
五年
Five years.
就这么多了
That's all I can do.
求你了
I'm begging you, please.
超过五年我撑不住的
I-I can't do more than five years.
要是你能帮我的话 我就
I... just if you could help me out, I-I...
喂 喂 喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
别着急
Slow down.
我们一会说这个
We'll get to that.
现在先不用讨论这件事
We don't need to discuss that right now,
先坐下 我们聊聊发生了什么
just have a seat and we'll talk about what happened.
我坐牢不能超过五年
I can't do more than five years.
马歇尔·希尔森
Marshall Hilson.
我是 长官
Yes, sir.
2001年申请入职纽约消防局 被拒
Applied to the FDNY in 2001. Rejected.
2002年申请入职杨克斯消防局 被拒
Applied to the Yonkers Fire Department 2002. Rejected.
在长岛的时候
Applied to seven fire departments
向七所消防局提交过申请 被拒
on Long Island. Rejected.
全都是因为心理问题
All on the basis of psychological issues.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
没人说你疯了
No one's saying you're crazy.
他们说了
They are.
他们说我是
They say I am.
让你火冒三丈了吗
Does that piss you off?
想报复
Make you feel like you want to get back at them?
说说事发经过吧
Let's talk about what happened.
事情本来不该那么发展
It wasn't supposed to go that way.
你想当英雄
You wanted to be a hero.
就放了一把火
Set a fire.
然后 第一个赶到现场
Then, be a first responder.
火势失控了
It got out of control.
我一位朋友因此丧命
It killed my friend.
什么
What?
行了 别装了 马歇尔
Come on. Let's not draw this out, Marshall.
不 不对 慢着
No, no, no, no, wait a minute.
你说有人死了 谁死了
You said somebody got killed. Who got killed?
没人死啊 -柯蒂斯·史密斯
Nobody got killed. - Curtis Smith.
柯蒂斯·史密斯队长死了 混♥蛋♥
Captain Curtis Smith, you son of a bitch.
你是说前几天
The one the other day?
第七大道的那场火
On 7th Avenue?
你觉得是我♥干♥的
You think I did that?
我不会那么干
I wouldn't do that.
我绝不会存心伤害消防员同事的
I would never intentionally harm a fellow firefighter.
你不是消防员 马歇尔
You're not a firefighter, Marshall.
那是辆被废弃的车
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表