剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
And it wasn't the first time Mr. Milner was attacked last night.
眼眶骨周围
The discoloration under the epidermis
表皮下的瘀血
around the orbital bones
还有在眼睛上的血块表明...
and clotting around the wound above the eye tell me...
他在被杀之前
he suffered these injuries
的至少两三个小时内受到这些伤
at least a couple of hours before he was murdered.
看这里
Take a look here.
胳膊和手上没有
I was surprised at the absence
常见的因自卫所受的伤倒是令我惊讶
of typical defensive wounds on the arms and hands.
他并没有过多的打斗
He didn't put up much of a fight.
所以问题是
So the question is:
是早些时候袭击米尔诺的人
did the person that attacked Milner earlier
又回来把他杀了
go back and finish the job,
还是他又去找别人了
or did he run into someone else?
米尔诺在过去二十年连违章停车都没有过
Milner hasn't had so much as a parking ticket in the last 20 years.
这个涉嫌杀害八岁男孩的人
How is it possible that a guy who murdered an eight-year-old boy
怎么成了模范市民了
turns into this model citizen?
好吧
All right.
可能米尔诺不是大家想象中的那样
Maybe Milner wasn't the guy that everyone thought he was.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
好多长官和有经验的警探当年调查此案时
There were a lot of bosses and experienced detectives
更有发言权
calling the shots on that case.
而我当年很年轻
No one was very interested in the...
位低言轻
opinion of a young detective.
始终困扰我的问题是
It always bothered me that
他一直就是唯一的嫌犯
he was the only suspect from day one.
警探们都认为他是唯一人选
He was the perfect guy for them.
然而一切也都与事实吻合对吗
Everything fit. It did, though, right?
我是说 我看了
I mean, I looked over the reports
最开始人口失踪的卷宗
of the original missing persons case.
米尔诺不是好人 打架 抢劫
I mean, Milner was no angel-- assault, burglary.
在汤米失踪前就被拘捕十好几次了
He had over a dozen arrests before Tommy disappeared.
而且不是空穴来风 麦克
And not for nothing, Mac.
在警♥察♥发现米尔诺时
Milner had Tommy's blood on his jacket
他外衣上有汤米的血
when the cops found him.
没错 可那小狗身上也有汤米的血
Yeah, but Tommy's blood was also on the puppy,
然而究竟血是狗从衣服上沾到的
and it was never determined whether the blood
还是狗身上的血沾到衣服上了
was transferred from the jacket to the dog
至今也没有定论
or the dog to the jacket.
好吧 如果不是他杀的汤米 那会是谁
All right, well, if he didn't kill Tommy, who did?
路易斯夫妇失踪了
Lewises are in the wind.
邻居们说他们的车
Neighbors say their car has been gone
今早上不见了
since early this morning.
路易斯先生在小区里
Mr. Lewis works at a print shop
的印刷室上夜班
overnight in the neighborhood.
在凌晨两点去吃饭 然后就再没回来
Took his lunch break at 2:00 a.M. And never came back.
洛瓦托出去找他了
Lovato's out looking for him.
你认为汤米的父亲
I mean, you think Tommy's father
有可能亲手杀了米尔诺吗
might have actually killed Milner himself?
米尔诺在他孩子去世的二十周年
Milner shows up in the neighborhood
这天在小区里出现了
at the 20th anniversary of his kid's death.
动机明显
Certainly has motive.
好吧 不管动机如何 可是
Well, motive is fine, but,
在分♥析♥取证之前
until we're done analyzing the evidence,
我们什么结论也得不到
we've got nothing to go at them with.
丹尼 介意我们单独说话吗
Danny, do you mind giving us a minute?
当然不介意
No, sure.
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
我不知道该怎么说
I'm not quite sure how to say this,
而且我可能有点多事
and I might be overstepping my bounds.
但你还是要说的吧
But you're gonna say it anyway.
没错
I am.
你回来工作一个多月了
You've been back to work for over a month.
我正准备莱纳德·布鲁克斯的案子
And I've been going through Leonard Brooks' arson case,
准备上法庭
prepping for court.
在文件夹中有200份报告
There were 200 reports in that folder,
但没有一份是你写的
and not one of 'em has been written by you.
每个需要你出庭的日子
And every court date you've had,
你都让别人带着你的笔记作证
you've had someone else take your notes and testify.
这不像你的作风 麦克 发生了什么事
That's just not like you, Mac. What's going on?
你说得对
You're right.
你确实多事了
You're overstepping your bounds.
麦克 如果有什么问题...
Mac, if something's wrong...
没什么问题
Nothing's wrong.
我只是在做一直以来该做的事
Just doing what I should have been doing all along.
委派任务
I'm delegating.
头儿一般都这样
That's what bosses do.
我比较习惯你在前线指挥
I'm just used to you leading from the front.
我在想是不是...
I'm wondering if...
别想了 我没事
Stop wondering. I'm fine.
还有事吗
Anything else?
不
No.
没了
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
告诉你一点
You know...
我可能行事有点古怪
I might be a bit quirky,
做事随性 没什么条理
I may not be as organized as I would like,
但别让那迷惑了你
but don't let that fool you.
我拥有出色的洞察能力
I'm incredibly perceptive.
打开水龙头
Turn the water on.
这 可真奇怪
This... is a mystery.
水管都焊得很牢
All your connections are tight,
没有漏水
nothing's leaking.
那么
So...
你为什么认为放在水槽下的桶里
how do you think this water got in the bucket
有积水可能是因为它漏了呢
that you put under the sink because you supposedly had a leak?
你不是警探吗 你来查清楚
You're the detective. You figure it out.
你这就是杀鸡用牛刀了
Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.
帮我把咸菜打开
Uh-huh. I need you to open the pickles.
什么 -咸菜
What? - The pickles.
我开不了 你帮我把盖子拧松
I can't open 'em. I need you to loosen the top.
这里只有你一个人住 对吗
You're the only one who lives here, right?
你开过这罐子
You opened the jar.
怎么会打不开呢 力气比以前大了吗
How is it you can't close it-- are you stronger than yourself?
有时候
Sometimes.
我爱你 奶奶
I love you, Gram.
你也为神秘的漏水而来吗
You here for the mystery leak?
是的 还有来开罐子
Yeah, and to open some jars.
知道了 -你来这里干什么
I got you. - What are you doing here?
别装年老失忆 是你打给我的
Don't you play senile with me. You called me.
你还在桌上备了三份餐具
And you set the table for three.
住手 别那么做
Hey! Don't do that.
它们很烫 瞧见没
See, they're hot. See?
你们两个太坏了
The two of you are so bad.
等坐到餐桌边 你们还准备吃吗
Are you gonna eat now when we sit down to the table?
我会再吃很多你做的肉丸
I'll eat your meatballs four times over.
奶奶做的肉丸最好吃了
Grandma makes the best meatballs.
离我远点 远点 -奶奶
Get away from me. Get away from me. - Grandma.
我能再拿一个吗 -自作聪明 不行
Can I have another one? - You smart aleck. No!
我们对路易斯家的车辆设了警报
We got an alarm on Lewis' cars.
警员已部署在他们家外面和各自的公♥司♥外
Uniforms posted outside the house and both their jobs,
各小分队在盘查小区
teams canvassing the hood.
告诉头儿 一切尽在掌握
Tell the boss we got everything covered.
路易斯夫人
Mrs. Lewis.
是你在找我吗
Are- are you the one who's looking for me?
是的
Yes.
放轻松
Hey, hey. Relax.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's wrong.
我
I...
我想我丈夫做了一些可怕的事
I think that my husband has done something terrible.
我想他杀了基斯·米尔诺
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表