剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
他们早就知道了
They already knew, man.
我发誓 是小马告诉他们的
I swear it, Mookie told them.
根本就没有小马
There is no Mookie!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
等我一有机会 我就杀了你
The first chance I get, I'm gonna kill you!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你被玩了
You got played, you stupid bitch!
被骗了
You got played.
成了 成了
Done. Done!
板上钉钉了
In the boat.
切片 油炸 入盘了
Filleted, pan-fried, on the plate.
太完美了
Oh, that was perfect.
安东尼的陈述加上布莱洛克的证实
Anthony's statement plus Blaylock's corroborating statement
让我们可以起诉他们二人的谋杀指控
gives us a rock-solid felony murder case against both guys.
是啊 感谢真实的谎言
Yeah, thank God for civilized lies.
正是这样的时刻让我想起
It's moments like these remind me
我有多爱这份工作
how much I love this job.
这话我只说一次
I'm only gonna say this once.
在那间屋子里做的很不错
Did an amazing job in that room.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们的工作完成了
Yeah, our work is done here.
收拾收拾准备回家吧
Let's wrap it up and go home.
莫瑟探员 感谢你们前来 -没关系
Detective Messer, thank you for coming. - Oh, not at all.
这是我丈夫 丹尼
This is my husband, Danny.
你好么
Hey. How you doing?
请节哀顺便
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你应该知道 过去20年工作在
You should know, every cop
曼哈顿的每一个警♥察♥
that worked in Manhattan for the past 20 years--
都认识你的父亲
they knew your father.
他很特别
He was something special.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
你们 请进吧
Uh, can you, you know, come in for a second?
吃点东西 -不了 谢谢你
Have bite to eat? - Oh, no. Thank you.
我们只是想来表达我们的敬意
We just wanted to pay our respects.
还有 我想给你一样东西
And, uh, I wanted to give you something.
我打了几个电♥话♥
I made a few phone calls.
这是你的了
It's yours.
当然 在你从警校毕业之前
Course, you don't get to wear it till you graduate
你还不能佩戴 但是
from the academy, but...
每次你戴上它的时候
every time you pin it on your uniform,
你都能想起你的父亲 和他所代表的精神
you can think of your dad and what he represented.
我想说让他自豪
I'd say make him proud,
但他已经很骄傲了
but... he already was.
非常感谢
Thank you for everything.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
他们把父亲的警徽给我了
They, uh, gave me Dad's badge.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表