剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢你的领带
I like your tie.
真的很好看
It's really nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
把他赶出去 出去
Get him out of here! Out!
喝点什么 亲
What'll it be, hon?
肮脏马蒂尼
Dirty martini.
抱歉 今晚不卖♥♥伏特加
Sorry, no vodka tonight,
不过看样子 野红梅杜松子酒应该适合你
but you look like you could be a sloe gin fizz kinda girl.
我百变 什么都可以
I can be whatever you want me to be.
生意如何
How we doing?
好着呢 客来客往 财源滚滚
Amazing. Movin' and groovin'.
收入还不错吗
Receipts looking good?
伙计 别搞笑了
Come on, buddy. Are you kidding me?
放轻松好吗 你自己看啊
Will you just relax? Look at this place.
明明就生意兴隆嘛
I'd say we're doing good.
对了 我一直都没问你
Hey, I never asked you.
昨天去看医生情况如何
How did your doctor's appointment go yesterday?
他说我有好转的迹象
He said I'm showing signs of improvement.
顺利通过各项测试
Sailing through my tests
而且一直都在好转
and getting better all the time.
多亏了你
Couldn't have done it without you.
这种感觉真好
Mmm, this is nice.
二人世界 安静温馨
You, me, a quiet moment.
我能想象出多年以后
I can see us here years from now
我们坐在长凳上的场景
sitting on our bench...
满脸皱纹 满头白发
wrinkly, gray.
当然 你的脾气会变得很臭
You'll be all crotchety, of course.
如果脾气不变臭
What's the fun of getting older
那变老还有什么意思
if you can't be crotchety?
接吧
Go on. Get it.
泰勒
Taylor.
场地主说他昨晚十点关的门
Lot owner says he closed up at 10:00 p.m. last night.
今早六点过来
Showed up at 6:00 a.m.,
不久便发现了死者
found our vic shortly thereafter.
那个可怜家伙肯定没想到
Well, not the kind of Christmas surprise
会收到这种圣诞惊喜
that poor man was expecting, I'm sure.
死者名叫杰森·布莱克 28岁
The vic is Jason Black, 28 years old.
钝器导致的外伤
Blunt force trauma.
还有这里
Also...
知道造成他头部创伤的凶器是什么吗
Any sign of what was used to hit him in the head?
不知道 但我大概知道作案动机
No. But I have a pretty good idea why.
银行存款袋
Bank deposit bag.
死者身上少了一万块
Ten grand was taken off of our vic.
这么说他被抢劫了
So he was robbed.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, kinda.
什么叫"差不多"被抢劫了
How do you kinda rob someone?
劫匪留下了5328美元
You leave $5,328 behind.
他的钱包和信♥用♥卡♥都没被动过
His wallet, credit cards, untouched.
抢劫为何不抢个底朝天呢
Why robs someone and not take all the money?
犯罪现场调查 纽约篇
第九季第十集
这枚脚印显示死者的胸口遭到过蹬踏
Foot tread would indicate our vic was kicked in the chest.
大概就是这一脚让他扎到了那枚长钉
Probably the force that sent him back onto the spike.
对 不过很难判断
Yeah, it's just hard to tell
这是蓄意还是意外
if it was intentional or accidental.
钝器外伤可绝对不是意外
The blunt force trauma? Nothing accidental about that.
中速飞溅
Medium-velocity spatter.
对 死者在被长钉扎到之前挨了一顿猛揍
Yeah, our vic took quite a beating before landing on the spike.
一具尸体倒在一片假森林里会惊扰群众吗
If a body falls in a fake forest, does it make a noise?
显然不会
Apparently not.
对本地区的排查毫无收获 没找到目击者
Canvass of the area turned up zilch. No witnesses,
也没有监控摄像头
no surveillance cameras.
那场地主呢
And the lot owner?
他有不在场证明
His alibi checks out.
存款单上的店名是霹雳神偷
The business on the deposit slip, The Real McCoy.
那是这条街上非常高档的一家地下酒吧
Yeah, it's a super exclusive speakeasy up the street.
大约两年前开的张
Opened up about two years ago.
死者是店主之一
Our vic was one of the co-owners.
我个人没觉得那地方有啥好
Personally, I don't get the appeal.
花二十块就为买♥♥一杯特饮
20 bucks for a specialty drink?
给我来瓶啤酒就齐活了 -那叫怀旧
Give me a beer and call it a day, thanks. - It's nostalgic.
那家酒吧真是各种怀旧 无论是酒水种类
So nostalgic that the bar keeps everything old school from its drinks
还是"只收现金"的规矩
to the "cash only" policy.
超过一万五千块 肯定是一周的收入
Over 15 grand. Must have been the end-of-the-week deposit.
两个街区之外有家银行
There's a bank drop-off two blocks from here.
而他死在这里
He ends up here.
我在前门发现一块纤维
I found a piece of fabric on the front gate,
与死者的外套相符
matches our vic's coat.
我认为他过来是为了躲人
I'm thinking maybe he ducked in here to hide
结果被对方逮到了
from whoever eventually caught up with him.
或是被对方逼到这里
Or someone forced him in.
如果要抢劫某人
You're gonna rob someone,
最有胜算的做法是逼他远离闹市
the best bet is to get 'em off the street.
如果凶手只为抢劫
But if it's just a stickup,
为何要大费周章把他逼到一处锁了门的场地
why go to all the trouble of squeezing into a locked lot?
你这是要去哪儿啊
Where do you think you're going?
宝贝 我没想吵醒你
Hey, babe. I didn't mean to wake you.
天这么早 你的身体机能还没苏醒呢
It's way too early to be functional.
我要到两点才去排练
I don't have rehearsal till 2:00.
我知道 不过我得走了
I know, but I gonna go.
你今天不是休息吗
I thought you had the day off.
没错
I do.
亚当 咱们该谈谈了
Adam, we need to talk.
好吧
Okay.
我们不会有结果的
This isn't gonna work out.
什么
What?
和你在一起的这个月很开心 你人长得帅
It's been a fun few months, and you're cute and all and...
还有一种温和而理性的魅力
mildly intellectually stimulating,
但如果你坚持要早起的话...
but if you're gonna insist on being a morning person, then...
你别这么吓我好不好
Oh, way to give a guy a heart attack.
我很乐意用自己温和而理性的魅力
Mm, I would actually love to stimulate you
来吸引挑逗你 可是...
with my mild intellect, but, uh, um...
我实在不愿说这句话 但我真得走了
Oh, I can't believe I'm saying this right now. I-I gotta go.
你不知道我有多恨自己
You have no idea how much I hate myself.
真的
No idea.
在一点钟左右 -怎么了
At around 1:00... - Yeah?
你心中会充满一种感觉
you're gonna be overcome with a particular feeling.
那种感觉叫做无比的悔恨
That feeling is going to be overwhelming regret.
所以你该重新考虑一下
So you should reconsider
你身上流露出的这种使命感
this whole responsibility thing you've got going on.
你说得没错
Yes, yes, yes.
可我真的要走了
Yes, but I gotta go.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
海波里恩护理中心
Um, Hyperion House.
我有时会去那家疗养院做义工
It-it's a nursing home that I sometimes volunteer at.
好吧
Okay,
现在我心中充满了悔恨
now I'm overcome with regret.
我就知道你是个善良的人
I knew you were one of the good ones.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Bye.
杰森是你男友吗
Jason was your boyfriend?
快一年了
Almost a year.
故事很俗套
Typical story.
友情演变为爱情
Best friends who became more.
我们从大学就认识了
We've known each other since college.
伊莱也是吗
Eli, too?
我以前叫他们阴阳二兄弟
Used to call them Yin and Yang.
他们性格截然相反
They were total opposites,
但两个人的气场却很合
but together, they just kinda worked.
除了性格迥异之外 杰森和伊莱合得来吗
Despite being opposites, Jason and Eli got along?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表