剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
好了 把她放下来吧
Okay, bring her down.
放她下来
Bring her down.
死者名叫艾伦·怀特 19岁
Our vic is Ellen White, 19 years old.
来自堪萨斯州
She was originally from Kansas.
在本地没有亲人
Has no family locally to speak of.
她的同学艾莉西亚·霍德曼
Her classmate, Alexa Holdman,
在练习转圈的时候发现了她
discovered her when she was practicing one of those twirly things.
单脚尖旋转
A pirouette?
正如我所说的 转圈
Like I said, a twirly thing.
知道她是怎么被吊上去的吗
Any idea how she got up there?
看样子凶手使用了剧院的滑轮系统
Looks like the killer used the theater's pulley system.
艾莉西亚·霍德曼刚发现自己的朋友被杀
Alexa Holdman seems pretty together
她表现得过于镇静了吧
for someone who just found her friend murdered.
她们算不上朋友
They weren't friends.
艾伦是艾莉西亚的替角
Ellen was Alexa's understudy,
她们的交情仅限于此
and that was the extent of their relationship.
点状出血
Petechial hemorrhaging.
很可能是窒息而亡
C.O.D.'s most likely asphyxiation.
这不明摆着吗
You needed an exam for that?
她可是被绳子吊起来的
She was hung up by a rope.
我们不确定她是上吊而死的
We're not sure the rope killed her.
带状痕迹还有瘀伤
A ligature mark and bruising.
未呈现瘀斑
No ecchymosis present.
很可能是死后造成的
Most likely made postmortem.
这块瘀伤更符合窒息死亡的说法
This bruising is more consistent with being choked to death.
出现了变色和肿胀
Discoloration and swelling
说明是死前造成的
indicates it was made antemortem.
虽说我不擅长你们实验室那一套
All right, I may not be the owner of a wonderful white lab coat,
但就像你之前所说
but it sounds to me like you're saying
我认为她是被勒死之后又被吊起来的
somebody strangled her, then strung her up.
为何要把一具死尸吊起来
Why hang somebody who's already dead?
犯罪现场调查 纽约篇
第九季第七集
我想不通 麦克
I don't know, Mac.
艾莉西亚·霍德曼发现她颇具才华的替角死亡
Alexa Holdman finds her talented understudy dead,
看样子却一点都不难过
doesn't seem the least bit upset about it.
我知道这很俗套
I know it's a cliche,
但经常会有替角摇身变明星
but understudies do go on to become stars,
艾伦的表现可能过于扎眼
so maybe Ellen's was shining
引起了艾莉西亚的不满
a bit too bright for Alexa's liking.
丹尼确认过 尸体确实是用滑轮系统吊起来的
Danny confirmed the pulley system was used to hang the body,
这就连一个90磅的芭蕾舞演员也能做到
a task even a 90-pound ballerina could pull off.
这种说法很有意思
That's an interesting theory.
但只有一个问题
There's only one problem.
霍克说艾伦的死亡时间在晚六点左右
Hawkes said Ellen's death was around 6:00 p.M.
我刚才找这部剧的舞者和导演问过话
Now, I just spoke to the dancers and the director of the show.
所有嫌疑人从五点到八点
Anyone who's a possible suspect
都在参加彩排
was in rehearsal from 5:00 until 8:00,
包括冷冰冰的艾莉西亚·霍德曼
including the very icy Alexa Holdman.
那艾伦呢 她参加彩排了吗
How about Ellen? She ever make it there?
她五点半去洗手间之后就再也没回来
She left to use the bathroom around 5:30 and never came back.
没人想着要去找她吗
No one thought to go looking for her?
艾伦显然经常下场休息
Apparently, breaks were pretty common for Ellen.
有时会回来 有时不会
Sometimes she'd come back, sometimes no.
还有其他人在这栋...
No one else was in the...
这栋...
...the, uh...
大楼里吗 没有
Building? No.
当时这里只有舞者和导演
The dancers and the director had the place to themselves.
清洁工十点才过来
Janitors don't get here till 10:00,
也就是15分钟之前
which is 15 minutes from now.
死者不是上吊自杀的
Well, the victim didn't hang herself.
这里肯定有个不该出现的外人
Someone was here who wasn't supposed to be.
找出这个人是谁
Find out who that was.
抱歉我没回你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't... I didn't return your calls.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
我明白你为什么生我的气 克里斯汀
I understand why you're angry with me, Christine.
我不是生气
I'm not angry.
伤心
Hurt,
迷惑
uh, confused...
有点尴尬
a little embarrassed.
我发现自己之前就像个怀春的少女
I realized I'd been acting like a teenage girl, you know?
心里惴惴不安
Butterflies in my stomach
因为我一想到要见你就激动
'cause I'm so excited to see you,
压制自己迫切的心情 不要总是给你发短♥信♥
fighting the urge to text message every minute...
我对待这段感情过于投入了
Making a lot more of this than... than what it is,
所以现在想要降降温
so I'm going to take a step back.
不 我不希望你那么做
No, I don't want you to do that.
既然是这样 那你为何不告诉我出了什么问题
Yeah, well, if that's true, then why don't you tell me what's wrong?
为什么你不肯告诉我
Why are you shutting me out of
你到底遇到了什么困扰
whatever it is that you're going through?
并非你想的那样
That's not what I'm doing.
这与我们的感情无关
This isn't... about us.
好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
我懂了 这不关我的事
I get it. It's none of my business.
我没这么说
That's not what I'm saying.
麦克 问题就在于你什么都不说
Mac, the problem is that you are not saying anything.
拥有你 我非常幸福
You... you make me very happy.
我只是...
I'm just...
遇到了...
struggling with...
告诉我呀
You can tell me.
那么多个夜晚
You know, all those nights
我坐在你的病床前
that I sat by your bedside in the hospital,
并非因为我觉得那是自己的义务
it wasn't because I felt some obligation.
而是心甘情愿为你付出
I was where I wanted to be.
我日复一日地守着你 为你祈祷
I sat there day after day, praying...
因为我希望... 我需要你康复起来
because I wanted... I needed you to recover.
麦克 你可以信任我
Mac, you can trust me.
我总是忘事
I can't... I can't remember things.
自从中枪之后 我...
Since the shooting, I...
我的记忆力就...
my... mem-memory is...
我忘记的大部分是小事
It's the little things, mostly,
像是颜色和食品的名称
like colors, names of colors, foods, little...
日常用品
every-everyday objects.
我之前以为自己可以慢慢恢复
I just... I thought I could work through it on my own,
但我却一直不停地忘事
but I just keep forgetting things.
他们说这是失语症
They call it aphasia.
我一直在找各种医生看病
I keep seeing all these doctors, and they...
他们告诉我 这病可能会痊愈
they tell me it could, uh... it could go away,
但也有可能我会一直这样
or this could be how I am.
你为什么不和我说呢 麦克
Why didn't you share this with me, Mac?
算了
Never mind.
我知道这个问题的答案
I asked a question I already know the answer to.
你身上最令人喜爱的特质之一
You know, one of the most endearing things
就是你的骄傲
about you is your pride.
但那也是你的弱点
But it's also your weakness.
我 我得想一下是否能忍♥受这点
And I- I have to decide if I can live with that.
好
Okay.
舞者 甚于他人
"A dancer, more than any other human being,
一死两逝
dies two deaths."
玛莎·葛兰姆曾这么说过
Martha Graham said that.
但显然 她说这话时还不知道会有
Though, obviously, she didn't have our victim in mind
这样的死者
when she said it.
死亡原因是勒颈窒息而死
Then cause of death was asphyxiation by manual strangulation.
绳索的勒痕是死后造成的
The ligature mark was made postmortem.
是的 我还发现了食管创口和釉质流失
Yes. I also found esophageal scarring and enamel loss.
她曾患过贪食症
So she was bulimic.
在舞者中很常见
Common in dancers.
但不是我唯一的发现
But not my only discovery.
这些不是由凶手造成的
Those weren't made by the killer.
自残
Self-mutilation.
或者 耍酷的孩子把它称作
Or, as the cool kids call it...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表