剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
学术能力评估测试
一首原创曲
高速星际旅行
清洁工大约一小时前发现了他
Cleaning crew found him about an hour ago.
校长正在往这儿赶
Principal's on his way in now.
他周六跑到图书馆来干什么
What was he doing here on a Saturday?
今早有学术能力评估测试
The SATs were this morning.
他很有可能是昨晚通宵学习
Best guess, he was studying late last night,
管♥理♥员♥锁门的时候不知道他还在里面
someone locked up without knowing he was here.
这孩子一晚上没回家 难道父母没报♥警♥吗
Kid doesn't come home and his parents don't report it?
谁知道他家是什么情况
Who knows what his home life was like?
钝物和尖锐物导致的外伤
Blunt and sharp force trauma.
凶器就在这里
Here's your murder weapon right here.
不论发生了什么
Whatever happened, it's safe to say
看样子凶手没做什么预谋
our perp didn't have much of a plan.
但死者却一命呜呼了
And our vic's was snuffed out.
犯罪现场调查 纽约篇
第九季第八集
哈佛 斯坦福 耶鲁
卢克·史蒂文森
把《邮报》和《每日新闻》都采访推掉
No to the Post, no to the Daily News.
有发现之后我再发表声明
I'll have a comment when there's something to comment on.
这是死者背包里的东西吗
Those in the vic's backpack?
[对中枢神经系统有刺♥激♥作用 滥用本药会成瘾]
对 右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
Yeah. Dextroamphetamines.
死者可能患有小儿多动症
Vic might have suffered from ADHD.
不过没找到身份证
Did have an I.D., though.
钱包在死者的背包里
Wallet was in the vic's backpack.
卢克·史蒂文森 出生日期是94年8月12日
Uh, Luke Stevenson, DOB: 8/12/94.
卢克·史蒂文森
Luke Stevenson?
住址是什么
What's the address?
布鲁克林国王大街1013号♥
1013 Kings Row, Brooklyn.
我昨晚八点接到通知前去处理现场
Got called to a scene around 8:00 last night.
回家之后 他的房♥门关着
When I got home, his door was closed.
我以为他睡着了
I assumed he was asleep.
我知道他今早有考试
I knew he had the S.A.T. this morning.
节哀顺变 弗兰克
I'm so sorry, Frank.
我可以给你前妻打电♥话♥
I can call your ex-wife.
不 还是我打给她吧
No, I'll tell her.
应该由我来通知她
She should hear it from me.
我真搞不懂
I don't understand.
他绝对是个好孩子
He was such a good kid, you know?
他见过他
You met him.
他从没做过错事
He never did anything wrong.
一丁点错都没犯过
Not a damn thing.
我们现在掌握的情况不多 弗兰克
We don't know much right now, Frank.
你有什么可以提供的信息吗
Is there anything you can tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
一周前 他的朋友内特 内特·博森
A week ago, his friend Nate, Nate Paulson,
用酒冲服多种处方药而用药过量身亡
he OD'd mixing prescription meds with alcohol.
卢克很难过
It was rough on Luke.
但他看样子没事了 我们谈过这件事
But he seemed okay. We talked about it.
哪几种药
What kind of meds?
不知道
I don't know.
卢克有小儿多动症吗
Did Luke have ADHD?
注意力缺陷吗 没有
Attention deficit? No.
为什么要问这事
Why are you asking me?
我们在他的背包里发现了一包药片
We found a bag of pills in his backpack.
右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
Dextroamphetamines.
用于治疗...
They're used to treat...
我知道那是治什么的药
I know what they're used for.
卢克没有小儿多动症
Luke didn't have ADHD.
有没有可能他把朋友的死
Is it possible he could have taken his friend's death
看得比你想象中严重
harder than you think?
可能他无法接受...
Maybe he was having trouble dealing with...
药片不是他的
They weren't his.
弗兰克 -药片不是他的
Frank. - They weren't his.
你这是什么意思
What... what are you telling me?
他嗑药成瘾吗
That he was using them to get high?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
那是什么意思
He was what?
他是个瘾君子
That he was, uh, some drug addict,
而我却毫不知情吗
and I didn't even know about it?
弗兰克 听我说
Frank, just listen to me.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我不了解这个情况
I don't know that.
孩子们会因为各种原因吃这种药
Kids use this stuff for all kinds of reasons.
延长学习时间
To study longer.
提高考试时的注意力
Focus better on their exams.
他面临学术能力评估测试和大学申请
With the S.A.T.'s coming up and college applications,
可能压力过大 所以...
he could have just been stressed, and...
不 不可能
No. No way.
我儿子不是那种孩子
Not my boy.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我猜你可能还在睡觉
I figured you might still be sleeping.
乘夜航航♥班♥累坏了吧
Red-eye probably knocked you out, huh?
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice
问问你最近好不好
and see if you're doing all right.
我知道你不想介入此事
You don't want to get into it, I know.
我就是想... 我不知道自己是怎么想的
I just thought... I don't know what I thought.
我只想知道你好不好
I just want to know that you're okay.
有心情聊的时候给我回电♥话♥ 拜托
So call me back if you feel like talking, please.
替我向你♥爸♥问好
Say hey to your dad for me.
好吗 我爱你
All right? I love you.
准备好了吗
Hey. You ready?
我还没吃饭呢
I haven't even eaten yet.
上车再吃
Eat in the truck.
快点 瞌睡虫 走吧
Come on, sleepyhead. Let's go.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我在多起谋杀案中为弗兰克做过证
I testified for Frank on numerous homicides.
他总是聊起自己的儿子
He would always talk about him.
总是为他感到骄傲
Always so proud of how he was doing.
我第一个案子就是他审的
He trialed my first case on the job.
那时候卢克才一岁
Luke was only a year old.
好吧
Okay.
恐怕没什么需要汇报的特别之处
Uh, nothing particularly unique to report, I'm afraid.
死因和预想的一样
C.O.D. is as expected.
头部受钝器及锐器击打所致
Blunt and sharp force trauma to the head.
多次击打
Multiple blows,
可能是怒极之下的表现
which suggests some kind of rage, perhaps.
我提取了马克杯的一块碎片
I extracted a shard of the mug
这块碎片比其它碎片稍大 嵌在伤口里
that lodged in the wound tract, among other, smaller pieces.
毒理检查完全正常
Toxicology was completely clean.
与此不同
Uh, the same could not be said...
等下 毒理检查什么都没查出来
Hang on. Tox showed nothing?
没有检出外来物质
No foreign substances detected.
但是我找出了内特·博森的尸检报告
But I pulled the autopsy report for Nate Paulson,
如你吩咐
like you asked.
他服用了400毫克的
He had in excess of 400 milligrams
右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
of dextroamphetamine in his system.
并且血液酒精浓度0.24
Plus a blood alcohol level of .24.
右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥在体内可以存留多久
How long does dextroamphetamine stay in the system?
半衰期大概十个小时
Uh, the half-life is about, uh, ten hours,
所以取决于用量 饮食 以及新陈代谢
so depending on the amount taken and diet and metabolism,
在服用之后
it would still be present anywhere
可以在体内存留三到四天
from three to four days after ingestion.
有问题
Something's not right.
卢克在他背包里放了右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
Luke had dextro in his backpack.
他可能整周都在熬夜复习SAT
He was probably up all week, studying for the S.A.T.'s.
临死之前还在临时抱佛脚
He was cramming for it when he was killed.
这种时刻就是他会用药的时刻
That's exactly when he would have the stuff in his system,so...
如果他把这种药当做助学药的话
if he was using the pills as a study drug,
为什么不吃呢
why aren't they in his system?
我也不想这么说 但是如果他有这种药
I hate to say it, but if he was in possession of it
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表