剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
听着
Look...
我本来是要找钱包
I searched for a wallet.
但是没找到 所以
I-I found none, so...
我是说 我确实拿了一点首饰
I mean, I did take some jewelry.
她又用不上
Look, it's not like she was going to need it.
而且 就在那时我看到了枪
Okay? And that's when I saw it.
就那么躺在地上
It was just... lying there.
躺
Lying.
这词选的真有意思
That's an interesting word choice.
一把免费的枪
Yeah, well, you know what? A free piece
出现在你面前 你就应该拿走
comes your way and you take it.
你去过曼哈顿音乐学院吗
You ever visit the Manhattan Conservatory of Dance?
也许昨晚去过一趟
Maybe last night?
昨晚
Last night?
我和一个女性朋友在一起
I was with a lady friend, yeah.
你们可以和她核实
So you can actually call her and ask her about that.
不过问的时候要确保她丈夫不在旁边
Just make sure her husband's not around when you do.
坚尼街车站
死者身份确认了吗
We any closer to I.D.'ing our Jane Doe?
还没
Not yet.
毒物检测结果刚出来
The tox results just came back.
她体内有好几种化学物质
There was a blend of chemicals in her system
和抗抑郁药物中的成分相同
consistent with those found in antidepressants,
但是这种成药组合我从未见过
but in a combination i've never seen before.
可能是混合用药
Could be a cocktail.
是啊 我叫来一个药厂来帮忙
Yeah. I have a call in to a pharmaceutical company.
也许他们能帮我们搞清楚
Maybe they can help.
恶作剧之王抓得怎么样了
How's your search for the lab prankster going?
还好
Fine.
今天上午终于有机会调查一下犯罪现场
Finally had a chance to process the crime scene this morning.
亚甲蓝呈阳性
Tested positive for methylene blue.
这可不能帮你缩小范围
That's not going to narrow your list of suspects.
我们谁都能拿到
We all have access to that.
我还找到了别的线索
I also found something else.
好吧
Okay...
我也看见了
I think I see it.
就在那
Oh, it's there.
只是不确定到底是什么
Just not sure exactly what it is yet.
但是我会弄清楚的
But I'll figure it out.
等我弄清楚的时候 有人就要吃不了兜着走了
When I do, i'll be that much closer to exacting my revenge.
提醒我永远不要得罪你
Remind me never to get on your bad side.
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
不会
No.
昨晚你对我开诚布公对我来说很重要
It meant a lot, you, um, opening up to me last night.
我也希望能一直对你开诚布公
I wish it wasn't so hard for me.
是啊 我也明白
Yeah, I know that.
但是我希望你知道 你永远都能信任我
But I want you to always feel you can come to me,
无论多难 都能和我以诚相待
be honest with me, no matter how hard it is.
我比你想象的要坚强
I'm tougher than you think.
我知道你有多坚强
I know how tough you are.
麦克 我想帮你
I want to help you, Mac.
我拿到了 啊
Hey, I got the... Oh.
不好意思 你好 克里斯汀
Sorry. Hey, Christine.
你好 我可以之后再过来
Hi. I can come back.
我正要走
I-I was just leaving.
什么
What...?
别问了 说来话长
Oh, don't ask. It's a long story.
我被人整了
I got punked.
有人故意想把她眼睛涂成
Somebody thought it'd be funny to dye her eyes...
蓝色
Blue.
我懂了
I see!
这需要几天才能消掉
It takes a few days to wear off.
我知道我看起来 傻透了
I know I look... ridiculous.
不不 根本没那回事
No, no. Not-not at all.
我晚点再打给你
I'll call you later.
弗莱克和洛瓦托的嫌犯有什么消息吗
So... any word on Flack and Lovato's suspect?
他们还在试着核实他的不在场证明
They're still trying to track down his alibi.
但你不认为他就是凶手
But you're not convinced it's him?
不太合理
Doesn't makes sense.
他就是个抢劫犯
He's a stickup man.
而且就算是他杀了那个无名氏
And even if he did kill our Jane Doe,
又为何要用那种戏剧化的方式杀掉艾伦·怀特呢
why kill Ellen White in such a... theatrical way?
要是我们能知道这女孩是谁
Well, maybe if we knew who our Jane Doe was,
也许就能得知关联了
we could establish a connection.
希德在她体内找到一种名为特洛西林的药物
Sid found a drug in her system called Trihoxiphil.
我从没听过这药 便做了点调查
I'd never heard of it before, so I did some digging.
这种抗抑郁药物
It's an antidepressant,
目前正处于药监局核准的人体试验阶段
and it's currently in the human trial phase of FDA approval.
那她是怎么得到这药的
So how'd she get access to it?
我打去制药公♥司♥询问
I called the drug company.
他们正在跟
They're currently working with
国内一些心理医生合作
a select group of psychiatrists nationwide,
其中有四位在纽约
four of whom are in New York City.
你联络他们了
You reach out to them?
对 而且只有一个人有位病人
Yes. And only one of them has a patient
符合我们这位无名氏的特征
whose description matches our Jane Doe.
她叫丽萨
Her name is Lisa.
丽萨·维斯顿
Lisa Weston.
她从16岁开始就一直是我的病人
She's been a patient of mine since she was 16.
是谁这么残忍♥
Who did this to her?
我们正在竭力找到凶手
That's what we're trying to figure out.
她有没有跟你提过萨姆·克洛斯这个名字
Did she ever mention the name Sam Cross to you?
没有
Not that I recall.
他就是凶手吗
Is he the man responsible?
我们正想确认是不是他
We're still trying to determine that.
现在 我们需要你尽可能多地
Right now, we just need to know
告诉我们关于她的情况
as much about her as you can tell us.
她在接受治疗时有提过什么吗
Did she mention anything in therapy?
也许能协助我们调查的信息
Anything that could aid us in the investigation?
我这个星期才见过她
I saw her just this week.
一切都挺正常的
Everything seemed fine.
她为什么需要接受你的治疗
What were you treating her for?
她患有躁郁症
She suffered from bipolar disorder.
但经过我们的共同努力 再加上这种新药
But our work together, plus this new trial drug,
她的病情已经明显好转
she'd never been better.
她的家庭生活如何
What about her home life?
她跟家人一起住吗 还是与男友同居
Did she live with family, a boyfriend?
她自己一个人住
She lived by herself.
丽萨的家庭条件优越 但是
Lisa came from a very privileged background, but...
她从不寻求家里的帮助
she never wanted any help from her family.
至于男友
As far as a boyfriend,
她是单身 对于男人她非常警惕
she didn't have one-- she was very guarded when it came to men.
我可以去翻翻过去几次治疗的记录
I can check my notes from our last few sessions together.
也许我之前忽略了些什么
It's possible I overlooked something.
那实在太好了
That'd be very helpful.
埃莫森医生
Dr. Emerson.
丽萨有跟你提过艾伦·怀特这个名字吗
Did Lisa ever mention the name Ellen White to you?
丽萨·维斯顿和艾伦·怀特
Lisa Weston and Ellen White
都是卡莉·埃莫森医生的病人
were both patients of Dr. Carly Emerson.
那这个医生现在在哪
So, where's the doctor now?
她回办公室整理两名死者的
She's back at her office gathering notes
治疗记录和文件去了
and files on both of the victims.
弗莱克和洛瓦托会在那儿跟她碰面
Flack and Lovato are meeting her there.
那萨姆·克洛斯跟这一切的关系在哪里
Okay, so how does Sam Cross figure into all this?
跟他没关系
He doesn't.
他的不在场证明被核实了
His alibi checks out.
那为什么会有人针对这位医生的病人呢
So, why is somebody targeting this doctor's patients?
我追踪了古董左轮手♥枪♥的卖♥♥家
Tracked the seller of the antique revolver,
这可不简单 因为那枪几乎就是
and it wasn't easy because it was made back
侏罗纪时期的产物
when the dinosaurs were roaming the earth.
查了序列号♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表