剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
我日日想的就是这一幕
since the day I was convicted.
你是回来找他报仇的
You were after revenge.
我为自己没做过的事情坐了两年牢
Hey, I was put away for crimes that I did not commit.
无论我重申多少次我是清白的
No matter how many times I told them
都无济于事
I was innocent, it didn't matter.
尤其是阿历克斯·亨利
Especially not to Alex Henley.
我相信他
I trusted him.
他是我男朋友
I guess I thought I could trust him
所以我相信他
because he was my boyfriend.
我在家中的橱子里发现了那个包
I found the bag in the closet in our apartment.
我看过以后打电♥话♥给阿历克斯
I looked inside, called Alex,
照他说的做了
and did what he told me to.
阿历克斯 我该怎么处理这些东西呢
Alex, what do you want me to do with it?
带来给我就行
Just bring the bag to me.
它怎么会在咱们家
But why is it in our apartment?
梅西 别激动 尽快到我这来
Macy, calm down. Just get here as fast as you can.
我读过你的卷宗 你本来可以完成交涉
I read your case file, and you could've made a deal.
我是无辜的
I was innocent.
为什么要和警方谈判
What would I need to make a deal?
当时你人赃俱在 梅西
You were in possession of stolen property, Macy.
有位女士指认你
There was a woman that identified you as someone
曾与她合过影
she took a picture with,
然后就发现她的项链丢了
and then discovered her necklace was gone.
你和阿历克斯是同伙
It's the scam that you and Alex played.
只不过他没有收手罢了
The one he continued to play.
我不是小偷 好吗
I was not the thief, okay?
都是阿历克斯偷的
It was Alex. It was only Alex.
我甚至不知道他在偷别人东西
I didn't know that he was stealing from people.
我以为我们只是与人合影挣钱
I thought we were just taking pictures and making money.
我从未想过
But I never for one second considered
是他在偷窃他人财产
that he was the one stealing.
我找到那个包时 他说
When I found the bag, he told me that
他只是帮朋友保管 我信了他
he was holding it for a friend, and I believed him.
事实上没有什么朋友
But there was no friend.
是的
No.
然后
So...
我在牢里计划着一切
I sat in prison and came up with my plan.
他得付出代价
He was gonna pay.
因为他再回去坐牢 值吗 梅西
Was it all worth going back to prison, Macy?
以其人之道还治其人之身
I got him back for what he did to me.
是的 我觉得很值
So, yeah, it was worth it.
抱歉打扰了你的休息日
Hey, I'm sorry I interrupted your plans for your day off.
格兰特 你的来到是个意外的惊喜
Oh, it was an unexpected pleasure, Grant, really.
就像我妹妹一样
Something my sister would have done.
她总是心血来潮 难以预料
She was so spontaneous and unpredictable.
不太靠谱 又非常惹人爱
And irresponsible, but very loving.
我认识你没多久
I haven't know you very long,
但能感觉把她的心脏捐给你是正确的
but if feels right that you have her heart.
这一切对你来说为什么如此重要
Why was this so important to you?
器♥官♥移♥植♥病人通常没有我这么幸运
Transplant patients aren't always as lucky as I was.
所以我珍惜我的每一次呼吸
Every breath that I take, I cherish.
想到我的存活意味着另一个人的死亡
It's still hard knowing that someone had
总是难以接受
to die so I could live.
所以我想说声谢谢
And I wanted to say thank you... to somebody.
不客气
You're welcome.
我...我
I-I have a...
有个疯狂的要求
I have the craziest request.
我可以听一听
Can I listen to your heart?
你的心跳声吗
Hear it beat?
当然可以
Absolutely.
多么强健有力啊
It's strong.
真是太美好了
Oh, it's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题
You bet.
说定了啊 -她来了
Okay, so, we're good. - Guys, guys, here she goes.
这会别来打岔
No, no, this is no time for questions.
事关金钱大事 -太刺♥激♥了
I got money on the line. - Exciting.
嗨 同志们 -你来这干嘛
Hey, guys. - Hey, what are you doing here?
今天你不是休息吗
I thought this was your day off.
是啊 今天过得特别好
It was. It was terrific.
你们这是在干嘛
What are you all doing?
希德说她准备要告诉他了
Sid thinks she's about to tell him.
哪个她 告诉谁什么
Who's she? Tell who what?
在那边 她要说了
Oh, here we go. Here we go.
嗨 -嗨 要回家了吗
Hey. - Hey. You ready to hit the road?
丹尼 我怀孕了
Danny, I'm pregnant.
怎么了
What?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious with me right now?
是啊 我今天吐了两次
Yes. I've thrown up twice today.
测了四个验孕棒 都是阳性的
I've taken four pregnancy tests, and they were all positive.
真的吗 -真的
Really? Really? - Yeah.
你们看吧
There we go.
看来她没说
Look-Looking good.
不会吧
No.
就是这样
Yes.
希德 -别着急
Sid... - No, no, no.
再等等
Wait, wait-wait for it.
露西要当姐姐了
Lucy's gonna be a big sister.
我们又有小宝宝啦
We're having a baby!
老天啊 -给钱吧 帅哥
Oh, my God. - Pay up, gentlemen.
我们又有小宝宝啦 麦克
We're having a baby, Mac.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
拿去吧
There you go.
就是这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
你的呢
Where is it?
支票行不
You take checks?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我才一天不在 她竟然就怀孕了
I'm gone one day and she's pregnant.
现在就告诉大家
Don't you think it's a little early
不会太早吗
to be telling everybody?
我想他们都已经知道了
Uh, I think they already know.
他们这是在打赌吗
Was there a bet?
太爽啦
Uh, yeah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表