剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
I got nothing to say, so stay the hell away from me.
火灾地址为何在你口袋里
What was the address of the fire doing in your pocket?
有人塞进我家门缝里的
Somebody slipped it under the door of my place.
谁
Who?
我猜就是是害死你消防员朋友
I'm guessing the same person who killed your friend
又企图烧掉那座大楼的那一个人
the fireman and tried to burn down that building.
是 好吧 你在那里做什么 -和你们一样
Yeah, okay. What were you doing there? - Same thing as you.
希望找出纵火的人
Hoping to run into the person who's been setting these fires.
布鲁克林有152条第八大街
There's 152 8th Street in Brooklyn;
还有一条在曼哈顿和皇后区
there's also one in Manhattan and Queens.
而你却知道是布鲁克林的一条街
But you knew it was the one in Brooklyn.
你怎么知道的 莱纳德
How'd you know that, Leonard?
是你打算在被抓住送进监狱前
Was that the address of the next fire you intended to set
下一次纵火的地址吗
before you were stopped and sent to prison?
很好 警探
Very nice, Detective.
出色的推理
Excellent police work.
你应该要求加薪
You should ask for a raise.
不过我得纠正你一点
But let me correct you.
我不是被阻止的
Because I wasn't stopped.
如果我不回去就那个女人
If I didn't go back to save that woman,
你连我的名字都不知道
you wouldn't even know my name.
还有谁知道那个地址
Who else knew about that address?
你告诉谁了
Who else did you tell?
那是六万四千美元的问题 不是吗
Well, that's the $6♥4♥,000 question, isn't it?
恕我失陪 我回答完你的问题了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm done answering your questions.
你最好能有你想象中一半那么聪明
You better hope you're half as smart as you think you are
因为如果你一旦犯错
because when you slip,
我会保证提供一条龙服务
I'm gonna be there to kick you
把你送回监狱将牢底坐穿
the rest of the way down the stairs.
在监狱里度过的十五年
He had to have told someone about that address.
他一定跟别人说过那个地址
Been in prison for the last 15 years.
或许是他在里面见过的某个人
May have been someone he met on the inside.
别告诉我你相信那家伙说的
Don't tell me you're buying that crap
一个火焰小仙女把地址塞进他门缝里的鬼话
about a fire fairy slipping a note under his door.
有人把洒水装置阀门重新打开了
Well, someone turned those sprinklers back on.
他为何要灭自己放的火
Why would he put out his own fire?
或许不止一个人参与此事
Maybe there's more than one person involved.
麦克
Mac!
才看见你刚刚打过电♥话♥
Just saw you called.
现场发现的橡胶手套上的
We got a hit off some prints
一组指纹经过比对
on the latex gloves we found at the scene,
并不属于莱纳德·布鲁克斯
and they don't belong to Leonard Brooks.
艾娃·曼森 曾在宾夕法尼亚州因纵火被捕
Eva Mason, arrests for arson in Pennsylvania.
已获假释 几星期前潜逃
On parole, absconded a couple of weeks ago.
违反假释条例受到通缉
Active parole warrant.
你认为她和莱纳德是共犯吗
You think her and Leonard were working together?
可能 七八年前
Maybe. She visited him in prison
她去监狱看过他几次
a few times about seven or eight years ago.
探访过他3次
Interviewed him on three separate occasions
之后写过几封信
and wrote several letters after that.
她学的心理学专业
She was a psychology major,
研究纵火犯和纵火狂
doing a research study on arsonists and pyromaniacs.
探访了3次
Three interviews?
很可能非常了解他
Probably got to know him pretty well.
知道她在哪里吗
We have a location on her?
知道 琳赛识别出针线包上的标志
Yeah, Lindsay ID'd the logo on that sewing kit.
河峰汽车旅馆
来自曼哈顿西区的河峰汽车旅馆的工具
Kit came from the River Peak Motel on the West Side.
她从宾夕法尼亚州潜逃之后
She got a room around the time
在这里租了个房♥间
she went AWOL from Pennsylvania.
说话间乔正带着
Jo is hitting the door
紧急应变小组破门呢
with ESU as we speak.
动手
Do it.
安全
Clear.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear!
搞什么
What the...?
34大街纵火
调查纵火犯
震惊纽约
近期纵火犯袭击
连环纵火犯
这个女人肯定 是他的粉丝俱乐部会长
This girl was definitely, uh, the president of his fan club.
无嗅无味 无色液体
Odorless, colorless liquid.
如果不得不猜 我得说是甘油
If I had to guess, I'd say glycerin.
这些一定是她制♥作♥
These must be all the components
点火装置的全部成份
she used to build her ignition devices.
和布鲁克斯纵火用的东西一样
Same ones Brooks used to set his fires.
天哪 这是实况转播吧
Oh, my. This is a live feed.
她在监视他
She was watching him.
别开灯
Don't turn on the light.
你怎么回来这么晚
What the hell took you so long?
是她吗
Is that her?
去 坐在椅子上
Go! Get in the chair!
麦克 尽快赶去布鲁克斯家
Mac, get over to Brooks' place as fast as you can.
艾娃·曼森不是他的同伙
Eva Mason's not working with him.
她要杀了他
She's gonna kill him.
难道你骗我
Don't you lie to me!
我会直接对着你的头开枪
I'll put this bullet right in your face.
听说你和警♥察♥合作了
The news said you were cooperating with the police.
我不想相信 可我看到你了
I didn't want to believe it, but then I saw you out there.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?!
你为什么把洒水装置打开了
Why would you turn those sprinklers back on?!
我想阻止你的
I-I wanted to stop you,
阻止你步入我的后尘
to save you from the life I had!
十五年的时间
It's 15 years spent
困在牢房♥里 被畜生环绕
in a filthy prison cell surrounded by animals!
有这种感觉很正常 你不用付诸行动
It's okay to feel these things; you don't have to act on them.
有人可以帮你的
There are people that can help you.
帮我吗
Help me?
没错 -救我吗
Yeah. - Save me?
我是为了你才这么做的 -好吧
I did this for you! - Okay.
我一直等着你
I waited for you.
我盼着你 我想让你为我骄傲
I wanted to show you; I wanted you to be proud of me.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我根本不认识你
I don't even know you.
你再说你不认识我
Don't you ever say that to me!
你明明认识我
You know me!
你是唯一认识我的人
You're the only one that knows me,
因为你和我一样
because you're just like me.
你满脑子只想着火
Fire is the only thing you think about.
火长什么样 什么味道
The way it looks, the way it smells,
怎么移♥动♥ 你就会说这些
the way it moves-- those were your words!
你就是那么说的 你就是那么告诉我的
That's what you said! That's what you told me!
我说了 可我从没想过伤害别人
I s-said that, but I-I... never tried to hurt people.
别说你从没动过心思
Don't tell me you didn't fantasize about it.
你就是没种去做而已
You just didn't have the balls to do it!
我没向警♥察♥告发你
I didn't tell the police about you.
闭嘴 -如果我想伤害你...
Shut up! - If I wanted to hurt you...
别想着骗我
Don't you lie to me!
你和他们回到
You went with them back in the building
消防员死的那栋楼里了 我看见了
where the fireman died; I saw you!
我得知道那是你
I needed to know that it was you!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你和他们一样 你该死
You're just like them, and you need to die
和他们一样该死
just like them!
你死前的最后一眼
And the last thing you see...
看到的会是你毕生至爱
will be the thing you love most.
她在哪
Where is she?!
这是你仅剩的财产了 Leonard
This was all that was left of your property, Leonard.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当你一无所有的时候
Guess when you don't have much,
也就不用担心会失去了
you don't have much to lose.
高锰酸钾
Potassium permanganate...
和水混合
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表