剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
不 你大概是
No, you probably had
脑子里在想着另一件事
other things on your mind.
比如曼尼·海德和你老婆
Like the fact that Manny Hinde slept
趁你坐牢的时候偷♥情♥
with your wife Molly while you were in prison.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the hell do you know that?
我们得知你身份时
Once we found out who you were,
你的假释官很乐意告诉我们你妻子的身份
your parole officer was happy to tell us who your wife is.
原来莫莉听过
Turns out that Molly had heard
海德的电台广♥告♥
one of Hinde's radio commercials,
于是 你一进监狱
and so, she went to him for one
她就为了其中一则闪电离婚广♥告♥去找过他
of those quickie divorces right after you got locked up.
可结果
But it turned out
远不止闪电离婚了 不是吗
to be much more than just a quickie, didn't it?
和个人♥渣♥律师上♥床♥
Sleeping with a freakin' attorney.
我想杀了那个贱♥人♥
I wanted to kill that bitch.
这也许说明了为什么
That might explains why
我们会找到你藏身于酒店的妻子
we found your wife hiding in a hotel.
她很清楚你有多残暴
She knew exactly how violent you were.
我想平静下来
I tried to calm down.
甚至还去喝了酒
I even took myself out for a drink.
我坐在酒吧却越来越怒上心头
But I just sat in that bar getting more and more pissed
机会突然就送上门了
Then opportunity suddenly presented itself.
想想这种科技对执法部门或是部队来说
Think of what this kind of technology can mean
意味着什么
to law enforcement or the military.
无论何时 无论何地的选区或是连队
Low-cost weapons can be printed whenever they're needed
都能激光印制而成的低成本武器
by precincts or platoons around the world.
现在万事俱备 只缺
Now, all I need is the funding
让我继续研究下去的资金 然后
to be able to continue my research, and then...
小子
Kid...
我给你资金
I'm all in.
只有一个条件
Just do me a favor.
好 什么条件
Yeah, what's that?
别光说 展示给我看
Show me, don't tell me.
这枪只用普通的子弹
And it takes regular rounds?
你试试
See for yourself.
小心枪走火
Be careful where you point that.
你叫我小心
You're telling me to be careful?
你刚刚已经把金矿
When you just gave a gold mine
所托非人了
to the wrong guy.
慢着 你是什么意思
Wait, what are you talking about?
你是个天才 小子
You're a genius, kid.
蠢材
For an idiot.
你杀害了一个无辜的年轻人
You killed an innocent young man
窃取了他的创意
and then stole his idea.
还用来谋害他人
Then used it to kill someone else.
不 不要
No... No!
不过你还
But your plan kind of...
反遭其害 对吗
backfired on you, didn't it?
那个傻小子
That stupid kid.
不伦不类的枪
Half-assed gun.
那个劈腿的败类
That... cheating son of a bitch
睡了我老婆
messing around with my wife.
如果你问我
If you ask me...
他们都是该有此报
they both had it coming.
话非如此 路易斯先生
No, Mr. Lewis.
只有你才是
But you certainly do.
贾斯汀的激光印制机我们该怎么处置
What do we do with Justin's printer?
路易斯定罪后我们就把它送去
We'll have it sent over to the Brooklyn University of Science
布鲁克林科技大
after Lewis is convicted.
他的软件呢
And his software?
不管好坏
Good or bad,
创意是禁锢不了的 迟早
you can't stop ideas. Sooner or later,
肯定还有人会有办法印制出手♥枪♥
I'm sure that somebody else will figure out how to print a gun.
不过在此之前
But until they do,
我想我们还是先保密的好
I think we should just keep that info to ourselves.
没问题 看似是个好办法
Okay. Sounds like an excellent plan.
问你一个问题 如果是你
Let me ask you a question-- if you had
要花掉一百万美金
a million dollars to spend,
你会把钱交给一个素不相识的人吗
would you ever give your money to a total stranger?
别告诉我你迷上
Don't tell me you're caught up
守护天使那件事了
in this whole Guardian Angel story.
理查德·肯普不是
Richard Kemp is about as see-through
刚刚才亲口承认了
as the hot air coming out of his mouth.
我知道 可假如不是他呢
I know. But what if it's not him?
他可是信誓旦旦
Well, he's certainly claiming otherwise.
如果他在撒谎呢
What if he's lying?
如果捐钱的另有其人
What if somebody else gave the money away?
那就期待那个人自动现身 你说呢
Then I'd expect that person to come forward, wouldn't you?
除非他们不想留名
Unless they'd rather remain anonymous.
你怎么这么怀疑
Are you so suspicious anyway?
你有办法找到守护天使的真身
You got a bead on the real Guardian Angel?
也许吧
Maybe.
那你想分享吗
Well, you gonna tell me?
不想
Nope.
真没想到
I'm impressed.
你球技还不赖
You got some pretty good skills.
你算是棋逢敌手
You got a nasty little serve yourself.
我们来点真格的怎么样
What do you say we take it up a notch?
成 你想怎么来 -三局两胜
All right, what do you got in mind? - Best two out of three.
来吧
I'm in.
别急 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
赢家有什么好处
What does the winner get?
赢了想怎么样都行
Whatever the winner wants.
看来
Ooh, I can tell
有人要惨了哦
this is gonna get ugly.
我跟你说刚才很开心了吗
Did I tell you that was good time?
你说了
You did.
不过我不信你
And I didn't believe you.
但是刚才真的很开心
But it was a really nice time.
缴获战利品
Just collecting my winnings.
那
So...
我们打完乒乓球了
we done playing Ping-Pong?
对 我们打完乒乓球了
Yeah, we're done playing Ping-Pong.
希德
Hey, Sid.
乔 这么晚你还来这儿干什么
Jo, what are you doing down here so late?
只是过来聊两句
Just came by to chitchat for a few minutes.
我对新闻上
I'm so fascinated
那则守护天使的故事很着迷
by this whole Guardian Angel story in the news.
是吗
Really?
我还尽量不看呢
I've been trying to avoid it. Uh...
你还记得马里西奥·弗洛雷斯吗
Do you remember Mauricio Flores?
不记得了
No.
我该记得吗
Should I?
看到他的名字我马上就想起了
Well, I recognized his name right off the bat
几年前我们合作过的
from a case we worked on together
一件案子
a couple years ago.
他母亲在某个工程中被杀
His mother was killed in the projects.
还有其他那些人
And all those other people.
卡洛琳·萨顿 丈夫被入室行窃者害死了
Carolyn Sutton, lost her husband in a home invasion.
凯文和蕾切尔·卡朋特
Kevin and Rachel Carpenter.
女方的父亲被肇事逃逸者撞死了
She lost her dad in a hit-and-run.
还有那位交♥警♥ 荣达·雷诺兹
And the traffic cop, Rhonda Reynolds,
她未成年的儿子被飞车歹徒枪杀了
buried her teenage son after a drive-by.
你知道最有意思的是什么吗
You know what's fascinating about all these
他们都是案件当事人
is that they're all connected by crime.
你这么一说 好像确实如此
Now that you mention it, I guess it is.
你知道我最终是怎么搞明白的吗
And you know what really gets me
纽约警局的所有员工
is that all the employees at NYPD
[AFIS: 指纹自动识别系统]
都在AFIS中录入了指纹
have their fingerprints on file in AFIS,
希德
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表