剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
他是我的铁哥们
He was my best friend...
从二年级开始
since second grade.
没有他我不知该怎么办
I can't imagine things without him.
好朋友合作做生意 很少有不闹翻的
Not many friendships survive going into business together.
我们也闹过矛盾
We had our moments.
他总是点火就着
He was always quick to anger,
而我总是太消极
and I've always been a little too passive.
那考特妮呢 她是怎么入的伙
How about Courtney, how'd she fit in?
我刚开始是个舞蹈演员
Started off as a dancer.
现在也是
I mean, still am.
不过后来这里的生意越来越火
But as things got more hectic around here,
他们就开始让我打理日常事务
they had me start helping with the day-to-day.
杰森被抢走了大量现金
There was a good portion of cash taken from Jason.
你知道他最近有遇到经济困难吗
Do you know if he had any money problems recently?
他好赌
He liked to gamble.
他爱下冒险赌注 不过...
He always took the risky bet, but...
风险有多大
How risky?
我觉得风险是相对而言的
I guess risky's relative.
我以前主修统计
I was a stats major,
所以总是注重风险和回报的比例
so I always saw the odds; the risk/reward of it all.
杰森只求回报吗 -是的
Jason just saw the reward? - Yeah.
这个酒吧一直是我们的梦想
I mean, this bar had been our dream.
杰森的祖父当年曾在地下酒吧里工作
Jason's grandpa, he'd worked at a speakeasy back in the day,
所以我们是听着那些故事长大的
so we grew up hearing stories all about it all the time:
杜兰特俱乐部 好莱坞 哈哈俱乐部
Club Durant, The Hollywood, The Ha-Ha Club.
很刺♥激♥
It was exciting.
我们想复♥制♥那光辉岁月
We wanted to replicate that feeling.
分享经历 打造世外桃源
Share an experience, offer an escape.
酒吧的隐秘性呢
What about the exclusivity of the bar?
那只会让人们更想来
That only made people want it more.
那会惹怒某些人
That could've pissed some people off.
杰森最近有和谁起过冲突吗
Jason have problems with anyone recently?
他是这个地方的灵魂
He was the life force of this place.
人们都是为他而来
People came to see him.
人人都爱他
Everybody loved him.
树架上的螺钉
The screw from the tree stand
刺穿了左颈外动脉
pierced the left external carotid artery
和左颈内静脉
and the left jugular vein.
确认死因为大量失血
Official COD exsanguination.
据肝温测定 推测的死亡时间约为凌晨四点
Liver temp places TOD around 4:00 a.m.
那撕裂伤呢
What about the lacerations?
两条水平刺伤
Two horizontal puncture wounds
一条割伤
and one in which the skin split
导致了三条辐射性伤口
and caused three radiating tears.
根据撕裂伤的形状和不规整的边缘来看
Given the shapes and the ragged look of the laceration,
我敢说死者曾被枪手柄砸过
I'd say our vic was pistol-whipped.
钝器的末端就是扳机的边角
The blunt end, the corner of the handle.
皮下照片证实了这点
Subdermal photos confirm it.
根据形状和大小 可能是一把小型枪
Probably a small gun, given the shape and size.
所以凶手身携枪♥支♥
So our perp used a gun,
却未开火
but never fired it.
我还收集了伤口处的痕量证据
Also, I collected trace from the wound.
送去了实验室检验
Sent it up to the lab.
太阳穴下面的记号♥是什么
What is this mark below the temple?
也许能带我们找到凶器
Might lead us to the weapon.
来 开始
All right, here we go.
我们在玩游戏呢 该你了
We're playing a game here. It's your turn.
你得拿七块牌
You got to take seven tiles.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry about that.
没关系
It's okay.
给你
There you go.
我知道 -好
I got it! - Okay.
你认识那孩子吗
You know that kid?
我还以为那是我儿子
I thought maybe it was my son.
我也不知道他为什么从不来看我
I don't know why. He never visits.
换成我大概也不会吧 这地方太烂了
I wouldn't either, I guess. Place is disgusting.
布莱恩 有你这么个兄弟真好
You're a good brother, Brian.
我是...
I'm...
除了你没人会看我
No one else visits me, just you.
家里怎么样 你需要钱吗
How's the family? You need money?
记住
Remember...
要开源节流
Always be saving.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你看 看见那个女人了吗
You see, you see that woman, huh?
我想给你一点钱
I'd give you a few bucks
但她总是偷我的钱包
but she keeps stealing my wallet.
所以我们得处处小心谨慎
That's why you always gotta be careful.
我不喜欢这些四处闲荡的人
I don't like the people who hang around here.
他们只想帮助你
They're just trying to help you.
是啊 只想偷我的钱
Yeah, just trying to help themselves to my money.
你能等一下吗
Can you hold on one second?
你在这里啊
There you are.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想看看你的义工工作
I wanted to see you in your element.
想着带点提神饮料 给你个惊喜
Thought I'd surprise you with a little pick-me-up.
或许还能帮帮忙
Maybe help out?
真是太好了 我非常感激
Uh, I mean, that's really sweet and I really appreciate it.
只是 我有点忙
Just, um, I'm busy.
不
Oh, no.
他到底上哪儿去了
Where the hell did he go?
要是你一直这么皱眉
Hey, you're gonna get a wrinkle
迟早长皱纹
if you keep furrowing your brow like that.
这没道理
This just doesn't make sense.
怎么了 -我在死者的表上发现了血迹
What? - I found blood on the vic's watch.
你去过现场 外套袖口完全包住了手套
You were there, you saw the jacket was securely around the gloves.
对 完全盖住了手表 -是的
Yeah, the watch was completely covered. - Yeah.
那这血迹是从哪里来的
So where'd this blood come from?
好吧 站住
All right, hey!
每日一抓 任务完成
That's a catch of the day.
小偷小摸 持械抢劫 入室行窃
Petty theft, armed robbery, burglary.
五年前 因三♥级♥抢劫被捕
You were pinched five years ago for third-degree robbery.
刚出狱一周
You're out of prison for a week
又想进去了吗
and you're already back at it?
我不知道你们在说点什么
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
我来告诉你吧
I'll paint you a picture.
你出狱后 生计艰辛
You get out of prison, times are tough...
你想重操旧业
You want to get back on your feet...
找到了容易下手的目标 杰森·布莱克
You find an easy mark-- Jason Black.
有印象吗
Name ring a bell?
完全不认识
I don't know who that is.
你知道 -故事讲得不错
Yeah, you do. - It's a pretty good theory.
这可是真实故事
A theory supported by the fact
我们在死者的手表上发现了你的血迹
that we have your blood on our victim's watch.
故事成真了吧
Theory sound more like fact now?
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
Guy was a douche.
我设法进了他那个自命不凡的地下俱乐部
I found a way into his pretentious exclusive club.
我想点杯酒 那混♥蛋♥却把我扔了出去
I try to order a drink, the ass has me thrown out.
快点 快离开这里
Come on. Get out of here.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me!
也给我留了个记号♥
Left a pretty good mark, too.
哪种地方会因为
What kind of place refuses business
外表就拒客的
just 'cause I don't look the part?
不像是你常去的地方啊
It doesn't sound like your kind of joint.
正如你所说 我刚出狱一周
Just like you said. I'm out of prison a week.
我喜欢喝波本酒
I got a taste for Bourbon.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
随便挑了家酒吧
Just a random bar.
全纽约这么多酒吧
Of all the watering holes in all of New York,
你就走进那家了
you had to walk into that one?
感觉不像是随便啊
Doesn't feel random.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表