剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
你得过来一下
I need you to come over.
我有些很重要的东西要给你看
There's something really important that I have to show you.
汤米失踪七年之后
Seven years after Tommy disappeared,
州里正式宣布他法律意义的死亡
the state declared him legally dead.
你知道埋葬一口空棺材 是怎样的感受吗
Do you know what it's like to bury an empty coffin?
我对你的丧子之痛深表遗憾 路易斯先生
I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Lewis,
但是吉森·米尔诺死了
but Keith Milner is dead.
"我不记得 我晕过去了"
"I don't remember, I blacked out"--
解除不了你的嫌疑
that's not gonna cut it.
他夹克上全是你的指纹
Your fingerprints are all over his jacket.
找到匹配
更别说你衬衫上全是他的血了
Not to mention his blood all over your shirt.
我们懂了
We get it.
你想替你儿子报仇
You wanted to avenge the murder of your son.
但是你要是够男人杀他
But if you were man enough to kill him,
就男人一点承担责任
be man enough to take responsibility for it.
我发誓 我不知道我杀没杀他
I swear to you, I don't know if I killed him.
听着 我
Look, I was
老是想着汤米我觉得很累
so tired of thinking about Tommy,
我只是...
I just...
想麻木自己
wanted to be numb.
波旁威士忌 不加水
Bourbon, neat.
我觉得我的心在捉弄我
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me.
他过了一会才认出我
Took him a second to recognize me.
求你了 路易斯先生
Please, Mr. Lewis.
你怎么敢出现在这里
How dare you show your face around here
尤其是今天
on this day?
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
求你了 我没杀汤米
Please. I didn't kill Tommy.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth!
我没有... 我没有
I didn't... I didn't.
为什么
Why?
为什么要伤害那么乖的孩子 为什么
Why would you hurt that perfect little boy? Why?
我没有 杀害你的孩子
I didn't... kill your little boy.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
我没伤害他
I didn't hurt him.
我没有 我没伤害他
I didn't. I didn't hurt him.
我不知道他活着与否...
I don't know if he was alive...
把他留在巷子里我就走了
but I left him in that alley.
之后你去了哪里
Where did you go after that?
接下来我记得的就是...
The next thing that I remember is...
在公墓醒过来
waking up in the cemetery
在汤米的坟前
on top of Tommy's grave.
可以了 布莱恩
Okay, Brian.
很抱歉必须让你
I'm sorry you had to come all the way
在这种情况下专程赶来
down here under these circumstances.
他不是人们口中所说的坏人
He wasn't the horrible man people said he was.
他没杀那个男孩
He didn't kill that boy.
你何时发现
When did you find out about
针对你丈夫的指控的
the accusations against your husband?
我们约会几个月后
After we'd been dating for a few months.
基斯不想和我细谈
Keith wouldn't talk about it with me.
他只想把整件事都抛之脑后
He just wanted to put the whole thing behind him.
他说哪怕我有一刻认为
And he said that if I thought for a second
他可能做那样的事
he was capable of such a thing,
我应该立即跟他分手
I should break it off right there.
可我没有
I didn't.
上星期是我们结婚三周年
We were married three years ago last week.
他很善良 正派 诚实
And he's been nothing but kind,
而别无其他
decent and honest.
昨晚你丈夫有事
Something brought your husband
又回到那个社区
to the neighborhood last night.
你知道是什么事吗
Do you have any idea what that was?
日记
我想这是你们要的答案
I think this is the answer you're looking for.
"随着美丽的妻子腹中的骨肉长大"
"As the child we're about to bring into this world grows
"即将诞生于世"
"Inside the belly of my beautiful wife,
"过去的秘密让我良心不安"
"Anxiety over secrets of my past grow on my conscience.
"得知我父母去扫墓"
"It tears at my heart to know
"相信是我害死了他们的儿子"
"My parents went to their graves
"我的心都被撕碎了"
"Believing I took the life of that boy.
"说谎和造假 偷盗和毒品"
"The lies and the manipulation, the stealing and the drugs.
"或许让我不值得信任"
Maybe I didn't deserve their trust."
恐怕当我第一次
I'm afraid that when I look into the eyes
看着儿子的眼睛
of my son for the very first time,
喜悦之情会被汤米·路易斯
the joy of that moment will be stolen from me
以及他的父母想知道儿子的下落的心情
by thoughts of Tommy Lewis and his mom and dad wondering
取而代之
where their own son has gone.
如果我想光明正大的养大儿子
If I'm going to raise my boy with integrity,
如果要他永远尊敬我 必须让他知道真♥相♥
if he can ever look up to me, he has to know the truth.
我必须问心无愧洗清罪名
I have to clear my conscience and my name.
世人已经对我有成见
The world has already made up its mind about me.
"除了直面披着羊皮的狼我别无选择"
"I have no choice but to face the wolf in sheep's clothing,
"强迫他站出来 坦白罪行"
"Compel him to step forward and confess to the crimes
"为了对我的错误指控"
for which I was so wrongly accused."
这是他的最后记载
That's his last entry.
如果他写的是真的
If what he wrote is true,
米尔诺没有杀害汤米 还知道是谁干的
Keith Milner didn't kill Tommy Lewis, and he knew who did.
如果米尔诺回到社区
If Milner went back to the neighborhood
勇敢面对杀汤米的凶手
to confront Tommy's killer,
那么凶手一定还住在那里
then the killer must still live there.
感谢你能来 -当然 什么事
Thanks for coming. - Of course. What's up?
你在电♥话♥里神神秘秘的
You were so cryptic on the phone.
在来这里的路上
A million things were going through my mind
我心里七上八下的
on the way over here.
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我只是有点担心麦克
I'm just a little concerned about Mac.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得他有什么麻烦事
I think he's struggling with some stuff.
何出此言
What makes you say that?
他总是回避一定的工作场合
Well, he's been avoiding certain situations at work,
那些需要他提供具体细节的个别事物
particularly things where he has to provide specific details.
比如什么
Like what?
我观察到他好几次
I've watched him a bunch of times
纠结于叫出或者识别出物体
struggle to name or identify an object,
他掩饰的很好 不过...
and he covers pretty well, but...
上帝 感觉像是我在告发他
Lord, I feel like I'm telling on him.
我只是担心他
I'm just worried about him.
你注意到类似的事了吗
Have you noticed anything like that?
没有
No.
我是说 不算是
Not really. I mean,
他经常不记得钥匙放在哪里
he doesn't know where he left his keys half the time,
男人都那样 你知道的
but that's just a man thing, you know.
一群健忘的男人
They're a forgetful bunch.
因为我觉得如果你留意到了
Because I think if you had noticed,
或许我们能...
then maybe we could...
不
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是说 我会留心观察的
I mean, I'll keep an eye out.
你知道 麦克经历了很多
You know, Mac's been through a lot,
我相信他只是刚稳定下来
and I'm sure it's just him settling back in.
可能是我瞎担心吧
Probably just me worrying when I shouldn't.
你不是当真要这么做吧
You're not seriously thinking of doing this?
是的
I am.
可我需要你帮忙
But I need your help.
那个叫泽恩的小子
That kid Zane
你过去和他亲热来着 他在那儿做保安
that you used to make out with-- he works there doing security.
他能帮我们进去
He can get us in.
我过去没和他亲热
I did not used to make out with him.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表