剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
这枚子弹是由什么武器发射的
about what fired this bullet than you can.
马里西奥·弗洛雷斯
一级谋杀 一级盗窃
死者身份由死者儿子马里西奥·弗洛雷斯当场确认
直到东村夫妇发现
But it wasn't until the East Village couple found a gift
来自守护天使的礼物 他们才意识到
from the Guardian Angel that they realized
自己有多幸运
just how lucky they were.
卡朋特夫妇 蕾切尔和凯文
但现在我们三口会幸福地生活下去
But now the three of us are gonna be just fine.
三口
The three of us?
我要做爸爸了 -是的
I'm gonna be a father? - Yeah.
好了 大家
Okay, people.
这些尸体可不会自己解剖自己
These bodies aren't gonna autopsy themselves.
看来今天很忙啊
Looks like a busy day down here.
所以我才在昨天请了假
That's what I get for taking yesterday off.
希望你至少昨天过得轻松
Well, I hope you spent it at least relaxing.
我觉得自从上了医学院 我就没轻松过
I think I stopped relaxing during my first year of med school.
关于贾斯汀·范德海登 你知道些什么
So, what can you tell us about Justin VanderHeyden?
死亡原因是由枪击引起的
COD was catastrophic injury
大面♥积♥心脏损伤
to the heart due to gunshot wound.
子弹卡在他的肺动脉里
The bullet was lodged in his pulmonary artery,
这无疑马上害死了年轻的贾斯汀
where it no doubt killed young Justin instantly.
但恐怕这不是最让我不安的发现
But I'm afraid that wasn't my most unsettling discovery.
子弹上没有任何细纹
There's no striae of any kind.
就像另一枚
It's just like the other one.
希德从贾斯汀·范德海登心脏里取出的子弹
The bullet Sid pulled from Justin VanderHeyden's heart
与射穿曼尼·海德头的那枚一模一样
is identical to the round fired through Manny Hinde's head.
贾斯汀的死亡时间是什么时候
When did you estimate Justin's TOD?
大约晚上十点
Around 10:00 p.m.
而曼尼在几小时后死于午夜
And Manny died a couple of hours later at midnight.
那年轻工程师和专攻伤害案的律师
So what's the connection between a young engineer
之间有什么联♥系♥
and an ambulance chaser?
他们都被同一件武器谋杀了
They were both murdered with the exact same weapon.
尽管曼尼·海德处理多种案子
Despite the kinds of cases Manny Hinde handles,
但过去五年里都没有
there haven't been any countersuits
反对他的反诉存档
filed against him in the past five years
或是纽约律师界对他的投诉
or a single complaint logged with the New York Bar.
我们也找不到有谁会与贾斯汀·范德海登结仇
And we didn't find anyone who didn't like Justin VanderHeyden.
所以不论他在做什么
So whatever he was working on,
都和他的名声无关
he didn't have to worry about his reputation.
那贾斯汀和曼尼有什么直接联♥系♥
What about something that ties Justin directly to Manny?
年龄不同 行业不同
Different ages, different walks of life,
住在城市的两端
live on completely separate sides of the city.
没有东西能证明两人有交集
Nothing to indicate these two ever crossed paths.
那为何这两人会死在
Then why are these two men dead
同一个凶手手上
at the hands of the same killer?
我更想你
I miss you more.
真的 可能啊
I do. Well, it is possible.
我比你壮
I'm bigger than you, okay?
这意味着我在生理上
It means I'm physically capable
能更多地想你
of missing you in larger quantities.
这是科学事实
It's a scientific fact.
是的
It is. Yeah.
什么
Ooh. What? Wow.
你喜欢吗
You like that, do you?
你喜欢我是个科学家吗
You like that I'm a scientist?
是吗
Do you? Yeah?
我猜它让你兴奋了
I think it turns you on.
或许我待会该过来 穿上实验服...
Well, maybe I'll come over later and put on my lab coat and...
再见
Oh! Oh. Bye.
天啊
Oh, God.
你们或许好奇我为什么在打电♥话♥
Uh, you guys are probably wondering why I'm on my phone.
是的 那个想法确实有闪过
Yeah, uh, that thought did cross our mind.
不幸的是 贾斯汀·范德海登
Well, unfortunately, Justin VanderHeyden, uh,
有密♥码♥保护
had pass code protection,
所以我正在黑他的手♥机♥
so I'm having to hack into his phone.
同时呢 -同时
And in the meantime? - In the meantime, yeah...
好吧
okay, um...
这个是米雪儿
This is Michelle.
她是个音乐家
Yeah, she's a musician.
其实 她是个女招待
Um, a-actually, she's a waitress,
但她肯定有一天会出名的
but one day she's gonna be famous,
肯定的 她真是太美了
I know it, she's just so beautiful.
真的很美
I can see that.
你们有没有遇到过一个人
I know, but have you ever met someone that just makes you
能使你的过去都变得
completely forget about everything in your life
微不足道
before you met them?
亚当
Adam.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
谢谢你的提醒
Thank you.
查一下贾斯汀的GPS记录
Check Justin's GPS records.
也许能查到他遇害之前的地点
Maybe they can tell us where he was before he was killed.
马上 -好的
Now. - Okay.
找到了
Here we go.
他晚上七点半左右
He was around the Bronx
地址:三区酒吧 529号♥ 汉森街 纽约城 时间:晚上7:30
在布朗克斯区
approximately 7:30 p.M.
三区夜♥总♥会♥ 你听过吗
Triborough Club. Have you ever heard of it?
是一个高消费场所
It's an upscale place.
有很多年轻潮人
A lot of younger, hipper kids.
你去了一定显得很突兀
You definitely go there to be seen.
好了 仔细听我说
All right, then listen to me carefully.
放下你的手♥机♥ 拿起他的
Stay off your phone and on his.
然后仔细检查贾斯汀的通讯录 日程表
Go through Justin's contacts, calendar,
短♥信♥ 还有通话记录 所有的
text messages, call records, all of it.
收到 -还有 乔
Yes, sir. - And, Jo.
和弗莱克取得联♥系♥
Get on the horn with Flack.
让他和洛瓦托去趟三区夜♥总♥会♥
He and Lovato should check with the Triborough Club
查查是否有任何目击证人或是监控记录
for any possible witnesses or surveillance.
如果贾斯汀离开不久后就遇害了
If Justin was there that soon before he was killed...
那凶手也有可能当时和他在一起
his killer might have been there with him.
真无法相信 没有一个酒保或是服务生
I can't believe not one bartender or server
记得在那见过贾斯汀·范德海登
remembered seeing Justin VanderHeyden in that club.
我问了他们每一人
I asked every single last one of them,
而现在唯一的线索就是
and all we have to go on is a surveillance video
他们给的场外监控录像
they gave us of the freak show outside.
跟你说 你永远都不会在这种地方
Tell you what, you would not catch me dead in a place
找到我
like the Triborough.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你更喜欢去爱尔兰酒吧
You prefer Irish pubs.
为什么 就因为你更喜欢跳莎莎舞吗
Why? Because you prefer salsa dancing?
一针见血
Touch.
你到底喜欢什么
What are you into?
怎么 好让你嘲笑我
Why, so you can tease me?
不是
No.
说嘛 我很好奇
Come on, I'm curious.
我不会开玩笑的 我保证
I won't bust on you, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
我就信你一次
But I'm trusting you with this, okay?
两个字
Two words.
乒乓
Ping-Pong.
乒乓
Ping-Pong?
我知道 我也没想过我会着迷
I know. I didn't think I'd be into it, either,
但几个月前
but there's this new place that
在索霍区新开了这家
opened up in SoHo a couple of months back.
我是被拉进去的 真的很不错
I walked into it on a canvass-- it's awesome.
球桌可以以小时计费
You can rent tables by the hour.
提供酒水 当你玩的时候
They got a full bar. They even have coaches
旁边还有教练指导
walking around to help you with your game.
指导乒乓球
Of Ping-Pong?
你上次玩是什么时候
When was the last time you played?
不记得了 大概初一吧
I don't know, probably seventh grade.
那你应该明白我的意思
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表