剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I say we use those meetings to figure out
她来这的真正原因
why she's really here.
她也许表面完美无缺
She may seem perfect,
但我保证她一定有见不得人的秘密
but I guarantee there's a "but."
我会找到她的秘密[屁♥股♥]并"一探到底"
And I'm gonna find that "but and drill down on it."
你知道这话听起来多有歧义吧
Come on, man. You have to know how that sounds.
闭嘴 酷版查尔斯 我好讨厌现在被你压一头
Shut up, cool Charles. I hate this new dynamic.
警督 谢谢你能来
Lieutenant, thanks for coming in.
首先 你有什么问题想问我的吗
First off, do you have any questions for me?
就一个 你的背景如此优秀
Just one. Why would someone with your pedigree
为什么会选择99分局
choose the Nine-Nine?
那你又为何选择待在这里
Well, why did you choose to stay here
如此之久
as long as you have?
这里就是我的家 第二个家啦
This is my family... second family.
我本身有老婆和三个孩子
I have a wife and three kids at home.
你一定有照片吧 给我看看
Oh, please tell me you have pictures.
我可能有一两...
I may have one or two...
个硬盘的照片 就在我桌上
hard drives at my desk.
我这就去拿来给你看
Let me grab them real fast, okay?
金警监 我看了你的档案
So, Captain Kim, I've been going through your files...
我也看了你的
And I've been going through yours,
非常非常厉害啊
very impressive stuff.
不只是案件调查
Not just the case work,
你的案件档案还整理得井井有条
but look at how they're organized,
笔迹漂亮 用不同颜色归类
the penmanship, color coding.
手写的档案你怎能做到
How do you get such straight margins
页边距如此对齐的
on a hand-written document?
我有个原则 涉及到页边距时
Oh, well, I like to say when it comes to margins...
不容许有任何误差[边距]
There's no margin for error.
你说你建造滑板公园 对吧
So you supposedly build skate parks, huh?
你最喜欢的三个滑板特技是什么
What are your three favorite tricks?
姜饼 等离子回旋 板内缘手抓板[烤牛肉]
Oh, gingersnap, plasma spin, roast beef grab.
你呢
What about you?
跳板 还有你刚说的烤牛肉那招
Ollies. And the roast beef one that you said.
跳板是较为入门的技巧
不重要 我们都是滑板界人士 结束这话题
It doesn't matter. We're both skaters. Let's move on.
我看了你近期的工作评估
Well, I've been looking through your recent evaluations,
我认为你不属于这里
and I don't think you belong here.
我就知道 你想赶我走
Oh, I knew it. You want to get rid of me.
但是你不能炒我鱿鱼
Well, you know what? You can't fire me,
因为我主动辞职 只是个比喻啦
because I quit... metaphorically.
显然出于医保原因
Obviously, for medical insurance reasons,
你炒我鱿鱼比我辞职要好得多
it's actually much better if do you fire me.
我没要解雇你
I'm not firing you.
你的才能和履历令我很赞赏
I'm impressed by your talent and record,
正好我有个联调局的朋友想找一位
and it just so happens I have a friend in the FBI who is looking for
纽约警局联络官
an NYPD liaison officer.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
所以你怎么说的
So what did you say?
我跟她说 我宁可把整个脑袋
I told her I'd rather stick my entire head
伸进长颈鹿的金色超长菊花里
inside a giraffe's long blonde butt
也不接受她给的工作
than accept a job offer from her.
-嗯哼 -你撂这种狠话啦
- Mm-hmm. - You said that?
在心里说而已
In my head.
我嘴上说的是 我会考虑一下
In my mouth I said I would think about it
迟点给她答复
and get back to her.
我磨蹭不回复她就明白我的态度了
She'll get the message when I dillydally.
和联调局合作可是你梦寐以求的工作 杰克
Working with the FBI. That's your dream job, Jake.
首先 我梦寐以求的工作
First of all, my dream job is spy
是被误认为背叛了祖国的间谍
falsely accused of betraying his country,
他被迫单枪匹马去证明自己的清白
forced to work alone to clear his name
扳倒陷害他的神秘组织
by taking down the mysterious organization that framed him
人们只知道那组织叫阴魂
known only as S.H.A.D.E.
其次 她才不是真好心给我工作
Secondly, it wasn't a real job offer.
-她有阴谋 -嗯哼
- She's up to something. - Mm-hmm.
或许她单纯就是人很好
Maybe she's just a nice person.
她对我孩子们的关心感觉不是演的
I mean, she did seem genuinely interested in my kids.
你们有人让她直接回答
Look, did any of you get a straight answer from her
她来99分局的原因了吗
about why she's at the Nine-Nine, hmm?
我也没有 但是
Right, me neither. But guess what.
我联♥系♥了上头
I called the C.O.P. Office,
他们说她的调职表格
and they said the form to transfer her here
不是他们签署的
wasn't signed by them.
而是斯芭婆签的
It was signed by Wuntch.
-她说谎了 -嗯哼
- She lied. - Mm-hmm.
不能因为是斯芭婆签署的调令
Just because Wuntch signed an order
就说她俩互相认识啊
doesn't mean they know each other.
你们清醒一点
Will you wake up?
那女人就是魔鬼 这阴谋再明显不过了
That woman is a demon, and it couldn't be more obvious.
你们在这啊
Oh, here you are.
我要说 能和你们聊天真好
I have to say how great it was talking to you all,
还有 明天晚上我会在家里
and I wanted to let you know about a party I'm throwing
办派对
at my house tomorrow night.
你们有兴趣来吗
Are you interested?
我们会考虑一下 迟点给你答复
Oh, well, we will think about it and get back to you.
太好了 来就跟我说一声
Great. Just let me know.
好
Great.
现在我们磨蹭不回复就行了
And now we dillydally.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你们怎么会在这里
What are you guys doing here?
这还用问 我们要去派对啊
What do you mean? We're going to the party.
你不是说你不会来
You said you weren't coming.
你说金警监和特雷弗一样
You said that Captain Kim was a Trevor
她邀请我们来只是为了赢得我们的信任
and that she only invited us to earn our trust
她最终目的是睡到我们的妈妈
so she could have sex with our mom.
这话令人费解
It was very confusing.
我才没说过这种话
I never said that.
但其实也不难理解啊
But it's not confusing.
我们的"妈妈"显然是指分局
I mean, our "Mom" is obviously the precinct,
而金警监和分局上♥床♥
and Captain Kim having sex with the precinct
代表的是她和梅德琳·斯芭婆联手毁掉分局
is actually her teaming up with Madeline Wuntch to destroy it.
这是个十分贴切但我从没说过的类比
It's a perfect analogy, which I never used.
你们好吗
What's up, guys?
大家都站在外面干什么
Why are we standing around outside?
你走路方式是不是变了 好像变招摇了
Is your walk different? Are you strutting?
不知道你在说什么傻话
Don't know what you're talking about.
老子一向如此大摇大摆 贱婊♥子♥
It's how I always walk, bitch.
走起
Let's roll.
贱婊♥子♥
Bitch?
欢迎 吧台在后面
Welcome. The bar is in the back.
马上就有食物送来
And they're coming around with food.
我请的那家餐饮公♥司♥超棒
I use the most wonderful catering company.
他们只雇用有前科的人 给他们第二次机会
They only hire ex-convicts to give them a second chance.
太有爱了
Oh, that's wonderful.
进来认识认识大家
Get in here and meet everyone.
警督 我想介绍我以前的邻居
Oh, Lieutenant, I want to introduce you
约翰给你认识
to my old neighbor, John.
他是布朗克斯区考尔德小学的招生办主任
He's the head of admissions at the Calder Academy in the Bronx.
考尔德 那可是市里最好的小学
Calder? That's the best elementary school in the city.
他们的模拟法庭小组可以参与真的官司
Their mock trial team gets hired to work real cases.
查克 我在电视剧《重案组》的朋友也在
Chuck, my friend from "Major Crimes" is here.
你肯定会喜欢他的
You're gonna love him.
或许会 或许不会
Maybe I will; maybe I won't.
来吧 一起来
Well, come on. Let's go.
让我帮你把外套挂好
Oh, let me talk you coat.
不 我需要穿着
No, I need it.
好的 那往这里走
Oh, this way.
行了 我知道你们想干什么
All right, I know what's going on here.
你们还是不信任金警监
You two still don't trust Captain Kim,
所以你们来这儿打探她
and you're here to snoop on her.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表