剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Don't have any.
我把一切都装进这台老钢...
Keep everything right up here in the old steel--
我这是在哪
where am I?
这床是什么鬼东西
What is this bed?
他的记忆重置了
And his memory's resetting.
好了 艾德里安 有人想杀你
All right, Adrian, someone's trying to kill you.
你有记忆障碍...
You have a memory disorder...
-说得有道理 -就像电影《记忆碎片》一样
- That makes sense. - Like in the movie "Memento".
我没看过那部
I haven't seen that!
就像《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》一样
It's like "Finding Dory."
现在我完全明白是怎么一回事了
Oh, now I know exactly what's going on.
谢谢 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
好了 你穿好衣服
Okay, let's get you dressed
回分局吧 那里安全
and back to the precinct where it's safe.
好
Okay.
艾德里安 你病服后面没系好
Oh, Adrian, the back of your gown's open.
-别偷瞄我的屁屁 -我才没有
- Don't peek at my tushy. - I'm not!
等等 你什么时候在背上纹了纹身
Wait, since when is your back covered in tattoos?
那不是纹身
It's not,
否则我就不能葬在犹太墓地了
otherwise I couldn't get buried in a Jewish cemetery.
-你是犹太人吗 -目前还不是
- Are you Jewish? - Not yet.
我应该问问那个护士
Ooh, I should ask that nurse
他们同事中有没有割礼执行人
if they've got a mohel on staff.
等等 或许你纹身
Wait, maybe you've been getting tattoos
是为了帮你记住事情
to help you remember things,
就像《记忆碎片》里的人一样
like the guy in "Memento."
我说了我没看过这部
Again, haven't seen it.
不是 纹身可能是你给自己留下的线索
No, the tattoos could be clues that you're leaving for yourself.
这样 我们出去
Here, we'll step out.
你把衣服全脱掉 把你看到的字都写下来
You get undressed and write down everything you see,
你已经一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
and you're fully naked.
好了 我猜我们要一起看了
All right, well, I guess we're looking at 'em together.
你们好 小队们 我是布拉德·波特博格
Hello, squad. My name is Brad Portenberg,
今天我要教你们关于职场矛盾的问题
and today I'm gonna teach you about workplace conflict.
所以我带了一个矛盾专家
So I brought along someone who's an expert in conflict:
职场矛盾管理
我的前妻
my ex-wife.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
她和孩子们在佛蒙特州住
She lives in Vermont with our kids.
那么 谁能告诉我什么是刻板印象
So can anyone tell me what a stereotype is?
爱尔兰人是爱吃土豆的醉鬼
The Irish are potato-eating drunks.
-还有基佬... -不不不
- And the gays-- - No, no, no,
"刻板印象"这个词是什么意思
what does the word "stereotype" mean?
各位 我来回答
I got this, fellas.
是对一个特定人群
It's a preconceived,
有先入为主 通常带有偏见的观念
often prejudiced notion about a group of people.
很好 有谁能告诉我什么是受保护阶层吗
Great, and can anyone tell me what a protected class is?
是一群具有共同特征的人
A group of people with a common characteristic
此特征在法律上受到保护 不可被就业歧视
that is legally protected from employment discrimination.
一共有多少个保护阶层
And how many protected classes are there?
20个
20.
看来我有一个明星学员了
It seems like I have myself a star pupil.
亲爱的 你只看到冰山一角
Honey, you have no idea.
"多加酸奶油 不要西红柿 不要香菜"
"Extra ranch, no tomato, no cilantro."
这只是列出一些帕内拉餐厅的
These are just a list of modifications
招牌沙拉口味修改备注
on a signature salad from Panera.
这句用超大字体写着"买♥♥厕纸"
Okay, this one says, "Buy toilet paper" in a truly gigantic font.
我真不想想是因为发生了"什么屎"
I hate to think of the horrific event
你才用这么大的字体提醒这件事
that led to a reminder of this size.
这句写着你的银行账号♥是432211378
This says your bank account number is 432211378,
然后在这句下面写了
then just under that,
"有人看到了 然后偷了你的钱"
"Someone saw this and stole your money."
这句写着 "别相信你的屌♥"
This just says, "Don't trust your D."
这是个好建议
Okay, well, that's good advice.
我的"屌♥"总是让我陷入各种麻烦
My D does get me in a lot of trouble.
你确定"屌♥"就是在指你的鸡鸡吗
Are you sure that's what the D stands for?
肯定代表我的鸡儿
Oh, it's for sure my dong.
它可是战绩辉煌 1998年在哥斯达黎加 还有越南
It could tell some stories: Costa Rica in '98, Nam.
它抬"头"了
It's coming up.
不 我的胸腔里有个炸♥弹♥
Oh, no, there's a bomb in my chest!
保护好你们自己
Save yourselves!
不不 那只是你的手表
No, no, no, no, it's just your little watch, okay?
是提醒你到吃药时间了
Means it's time for you to take your pills.
你把药放在你外套的右口袋里
You keep them in your right coat pocket.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-我的外套呢 -在楼下我的车里
- Where's my coat? - It's down in my car.
我去取 你们在这待着
Ah, I'll go get it. You stay here.
别别别 你的屌♥还露在外面呢
No, no, no, your penis is out.
-我去吧 -好
- I'll go. - Okay.
兄弟 我真爱那个小兄弟啊
Whew, boy, I love that little guy, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我来电♥话♥了 要接一下
Oh, my phone's ringing. Gotta grab it.
-是艾米 -艾米
- It's Amy. - Aw, Ames!
用视频电♥话♥接
Put her on FaceTime.
什么 不要
Wha? No.
-拜托 -怎么了
- Come on! - Hey, what's going on?
就是打来问问
Hey, just checking in.
查尔斯怎么样了
How's it going with Charles?
我知道这对你来说很难
I know how hard this is for you.
你把事情告诉他了吗
Have you told him anything?
还没 我们目前还没事
Nope, we're still all good.
他完全不知道
He has no idea
我们要在你的"密室"里"种打人柳"了
that we are growing a Whomping Willow in your Chamber of Secrets.
我得回去开研讨会了
Well, I have to get back to the seminar.
还有 你把做♥爱♥这件事彻底毁了
Also, you've ruined sex forever.
是 我听得出来
Yep, I heard it.
我不知道我为什么一直这么做
I don't know why I keep doing it.
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
你们刚才在说什么
What was all that about?
我真的不能告诉你
Oh, I actually really can't tell you.
不 等一下 你是唯一我能告诉的人
No, wait a minute, you're the only person that I can tell
因为你的脑子坏了
because your brain's broken.
我说什么 你都会忘的
Anything I say, you'll just forget.
我觉得你说得对 告诉我吧
Well, I guess that's true. Give it to me.
我和艾米正试着要小孩
Amy and I are trying to have a baby.
什么 杰克 那太好了
What? Jake, that's wonderful.
过来 抱一下
Come on, bring it in.
还是算了吧
I'd rather not,
但终于能跟别人坦白这件事 感觉挺好的
but it still feels really nice to talk to someone about it finally.
但我要当爸爸了 太疯狂了
But I'm gonna be a dad. It's so crazy.
别跟查尔斯提这件事
Hey, don't mention this around Charles.
我在哪
Where am I?
完美
Oh, perfect.
听着 丹尼丝 我觉得我受到了人身攻击
Listen, Denise, I felt personally attacked
你把芝麻百吉饼加到百吉饼早午餐里
when you included sesame bagels at the bagel brunch
你明明知道我过敏的
knowing full well I'm allergic.
我长了疹子
I developed a rash.
胡说 安斯莉
Says you, Ainsley.
我认为食物过敏就是个骗局
I believe food allergies are a hoax.
也许你长疹子是因为你妆太浓才过敏
Perhaps your rash is from all that makeup you wear.
这里是办公室 不是市中心的舞厅
This is an office, not some downtown dancery.
好 很好
Okay, great.
在这段角色扮演里 谁能告诉我有什么问题
Now, in this roleplay, who can tell me what went wrong?
丹尼丝应该为安斯莉的身体状况
Denise should have made reasonable accommodations
做出合理的安排
given Ainsley's medical issue.
安斯莉先入为主 认为和丹尼丝有个人恩怨
Ainsley unnecessarily heightened the conflict
挑起了不必要的矛盾
by assuming that Denise had a personal vendetta,
丹尼丝不应该以人身攻击的方式
and Denise shouldn't have responded
回应安斯莉的抱怨
to Ainsley's complaint with an ad hominem attack.
-跟我想的一样 -我赞同
- My thoughts exactly. - I concur.
没错
Yep.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表