剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
神烦警探
负责巡逻第七大道区域的同仁
And those of you patrolling 7th avenue,
请特别留意最新流行的脚踏酒吧
please be aware of the new pedal pubs.
它们是踏板动力的移♥动♥式酒吧
They're bike-powered mobile bars
在新娘婚前派对界十分流行
that are very popular with bachelorette parties.
很遗憾的是它们也造成了
But unfortunately they have led to a dramatic increase
罕见的女性公共场合便溺案件的大幅提升
in the rarely seen case of female public urination.
-憋住 -以上报告完毕
- Resist. - That's everything,
但我们回家前我想提醒一下各位
but before we go home, but quick reminder that today
今天是桑迪亚哥警长去休产假前最后一天上班
is Sergeant Santiago's last day before maternity leave.
我们要三个月后再见了
We'll see you in three months.
她能休三个月假吗 那我能不能休产假
She gets three months off? Can I take a maternity leave?
你有要生小孩吗
Are you giving birth to a baby?
我下周也要去让医生
I'm having a seven pound mass
从我腹部切除3公斤的肿块
removed from my abdomen next week.
永远不要问斯卡利问题
Yeah, never ask Scully questions.
这锅我来背 大家
That's on me, guys!
解散
Dismissed.
你们决定好叫什么了吗
So, have you guys decided on a name yet?
我们要等到他出生了才公布
We're not telling people until he's born.
不是孩子的名字 是他对我的称呼
Not the baby's name--my name. What's he gonna call me?
查克叔叔 查叔 查查吧 这样他很早就会叫
Uncle Chuck? Unky C? Ooh-- Chee-Chee, so he says it early?
大概就叫查尔斯吧
Maybe just Charles.
等等 所以我爸会被他亲昵地叫"爷爷"
Wait, so my dad gets to be his "Pop-Pop,"
但我只能捞到"查尔斯"吗
but I'm just "Charles?"
谁说你♥爸♥会被叫"爷爷"了
Your dad does not get to be his "Pop-Pop."
那希望你们做好打电♥话♥通知我爸的心里准备了
Well I hope you're prepared to make that phone call.
这是怎么回事
Uh, what was that?
全布鲁克林都停电了
Wow, all of Brooklyn lost power.
其实我一直都有点喜欢停电
You know, I've always kind of liked blackouts.
听着城市如此安静 顿感心平气和
Listen to how quiet it is. It's so peaceful.
不 全市一下就变人口清除计划了
Nope, it immediately turned into a purge.
纽约你可真长脸啊 大家整装出发吧
Way to go, New York. All right, let's suit up!
或许外面情况没那么糟啊
Maybe it's not so bad out there.
毕竟报案热♥线♥都没响
I mean, none of our phone are ringing.
那是因为所有信♥号♥♥塔也停止运作了
That's because all the cell towers are down.
现代人也不用座机了 所以没人能打进来
Nobody has landlines anymore, so they can't call in.
实在让人开始反思
Huh, really makes you think about society's reliance
这个社会是不是过度依赖现代科技了
on modern technology, doesn't it?
-思个屁 -我也不思
- No. - Yeah, me neither.
我只是猜你会不会那么想
I just thought maybe that's how you see it.
大家别浪费时间了 都戴上探照灯吧
Guys, stop wasting time. Headlamps on!
我们要实行停电期协议
We have to engage in blackout protocol.
真没想到他们两个干劲这么足啊
I'm surprised, those guys are really springing into action.
我错了 他们只是要去把冰箱里的食物
Nope, they're just eating all the food in the fridge
在变质前全吃光
before it goes bad.
这边有一堆我不知道是什么口味的三明治
There's a dozen sandwiches here, I don't know what kind.
我等会再分辨 先开始嚼起来
I'll figure it out later. Just start chewing.
真的是俩极品啊
Yeah, they suck.
只有霍特警监或泰瑞才可以真正启动停电协议
So, only Captain Holt or Terry can initiate actual blackout protocol,
但我到处都找不到他们
but I don't see them anywhere.
大伙们 我们的爸爸们都上哪去啦
Guys? Where did our dads go?
有人在吗
Hello? Anyone?
我们被困在电梯里了
We're stuck in the elevator!
你不能再叫大声一点吗
Can't you yell any louder?
用你整天在秀的强壮肺部吼出来啊
Use those big strong lungs you're always flexing.
这是我的胸肌好吗
These are my pecs.
所以就是中看不中用呗
So this is all just for show then.
毫无任何实际功能
It has no functional purpose.
不是啦 我好歹也算是挺壮的
I mean, I am pretty strong.
很好 那你把电梯门掰开吧
Good, then rip those doors open.
-我不能啦 -那真幸好你没有把
- I can't do that. - Oh, well at least you haven't
人生大多数的时间都用在练成这德行上
dedicated a significant portion of your life to looking like this.
-你是哪里有病啊 -抱歉
- What is with you? - I'm sorry.
这情况是我最大的恶梦
This is a nightmare of mine.
我其实有电梯恐惧症
I have a phobia of elevators.
这是从我小时候一次惨痛经验而来的
It stems from a traumatic experience I had as a child.
它们每五年才对市里的电梯
They only perform rated-load testing
进行一次额定负载的检测吗
on city elevators every five years?
我的老天啊
Oh, my.
那是我最后一次在睡前阅读市政规章了
That was the last time I read the municipal code before bed.
但是...
But...
创伤已经造成
the damage was done.
等等 长官你看 我们应该很安全
Wait, look at this, sir. I think we'll be fine.
这电梯4个月前才刚接受过检查
It was inspected four months ago.
由华特·贝弗利检查
By Walter Beverly,
建筑管理部门的小丑之王
the clown prince of the Department of Buildings.
你害我的紧张增加一百倍了 救命
You've made it so much worse. Help!
救命啊
Help!
没错 他们被困在里面
Yeah, they're trapped in there.
糟糕 那我们得打给消防局的人来救了
Oh no, that means we have to call the fire department.
听听我这计划 我们把他们永远留在里面
Or, hear me out, we leave them in there forever,
然后情感上抛下过去向前迈进
and move on emotionally.
不行 快打给消防局
No. Call the fire department.
好了 身为不被困在金属盒子中
All right, as the highest ranking officer
位阶最高的警员 我来指挥大局吧
not trapped in a box, I'll take charge.
你不是应该放轻松休息吗
Uh, shouldn't you be taking it easy?
你都下班了 你的产假期已经生效了
Your shift's over. You're on maternity leave.
-我以宝宝的查查身份... -查尔斯 我没事
- As the baby's Chee-Chee-- - Charles, I'm fine,
而且这是紧急情况
and this is an emergency.
地铁停摆
Subways aren't running,
人♥民♥群众将会大量涌上街头
and we're gonna have a lot of people on the street.
所以我要联♥系♥骑警部门
So I'm gonna call Mounted Division
来帮忙疏散管理群众
to help with crowd control.
但是那是花生酱警长的部门
But that's Sergeant Peanut Butter's unit.
谁要跟那个爱对人颐指气使的垃圾共事啊
No one wants to work with that condescending dick.
首先呢 他是一匹马
Okay, first of all, he's a horse,
所以他不能对人颐指气使
so he can't be condescending.
他可真是把你们都耍得团团转啊
Ugh, oh-ho, he's got you people fooled.
其次呢
Secondly...
-他现在是警督了 -什么 怎么升职的
- He's a lieutenant now. - What?! How?!
查尔斯 别闹了 我要你跟杰克
Charles, get it together. I want you and Jake
去葛湾那发电站
to go to the Gowanus power substation.
就是那里的变压器爆♥炸♥了
That's where the transformer exploded.
跟电力修复小组一起合作
Work with ESU, get us a timetable
理清电力修复时间表 动作快
for the power being restored, and hurry!
快看我大腹便便的老婆掌控全局
Wow, look at my pregnant wife taking charge.
我都不知道是该骄傲还是该"性奋"了
I don't know whether to be proud or turned on.
-我说了快点 -天啊 是两者皆有
- I said hurry. - Oh, my God, it's both.
发生了什么情况
Hey, what happened?
有人驾车失控了
Someone lost control of their car,
冲上人行道 撞破围栏
jumped the curb, went through the fence,
然后狠狠撞上变压器
and rammed into the transformer.
司机应该是喝醉了 在汽车脚踏垫上
Guy must have been drunk. There was an empty bottle
发现了空的伏特加酒瓶
of vodka on the floor of the car.
查尔斯 我觉得有两种可能
Okay, Charles, I see two possibilities.
一 他的肉身化成了雷电云一般的存在
One, he was vaporized into a being of pure electricity,
变成了人称"电涌狂魔"的大反派
becoming a supervillian known only as "The Surge Freak."
-感觉不太可能 -我知道啊 瑞克警员
- Seems unlikely. - Yeah, I know, Officer Rick,
所以我才说有两种可能性
that's why I said there were two possibilities.
他估计是一瘸一瘸走掉 想躲过酒驾罚单
He probably just hobbled off so he wouldn't get a DUI.
我们就沿着这一路非常明显的血迹去找
Here, we'll follow this very obvious trail of blood.
满意了没
Happy now?
这个蠢屌♥瑞克警员
Stupid Officer Rick and his stupid
生活态度超无趣 走吧
joyless approach to life. Come on.
-我什么都看不见 -我也是
- I can't see anything. - Me neither.
我们只能依赖其他感官了
We'll just have to rely on our other senses.
我选嗅觉
I call smell.
你选得真猴急
Okay, really jumped on that one.
我本来就没打算跟你争嗅觉
I wasn't gonna fight you for smell.
我想着我们仔细听声音就好
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表