剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
不 他是想让我嫉妒
No, he's trying to get me jealous.
我对我爸爸也做过同样的事
I did the same thing to my dad.
所以 杰克 讲真的
So, Jake, for real.
我不会接受那个任务的
I'm not gonna take the assignment.
好吧 那也说得通
Okay, I guess that makes sense.
但是向我保证
But just promise me
你不是因为我才拒绝了这个任务
you're not turning it down because of me.
杰克 我保证
Jake, I promise.
好
Okay.
很好
Great, well,
如果你拒绝了任务那就意味着
if you're turning it down, that means
对我来说还有机会解决这个案子
there's still an opportunity for me to solve the case
然后证明给霍特看我属于行动队
and prove to Holt I belong on the task force.
什么行动队
What task force?
-你在这里多久了 -就一会儿
- How long have you been here? - Just a few seconds.
但是已经给了我足够的时间
But that was more than enough time
去彻底知道你有...
for me to ascertain everything about you--
多少斤两了 是的我们知道
As a person, yes, we know.
没人喜欢万事通
No one likes a know-it-all.
你就娶了一个万事通
You're married to one.
-你才娶了一个万事通 -跟着我
- You're married to one. - Follow me.
我有重要的事要宣布
I have an important announcement to make.
迪尔曼
Dillman.
大家请注意
May I have everyone's attention please?
我已经侦破了这个"谁是真凶"案子
I have solved the, "Who has done this."
我知道罪魁祸首是谁
I know by whom it was done.
-就是杰克·帕拉塔 -什么
- It was Jake Peralta. - What?
简直是胡扯 盒子明明在我桌子上
That's crazy. The box was on my desk.
-我才是受害者 -错
- I'm the victim. - Wrong.
斯卡利才是受害者
Scully's the victim.
我以为闪粉尝起来像蛋糕上的巧克力彩针
You know, you think glitter's gonna taste like sprinkles,
事实上不是
but it doesn't.
尝起来是血的味道
It tastes like blood.
那就是血
That is blood.
闪粉割破了你的舌头
The glitter's shredding your tongue.
我为什么要炸掉我自己的桌子
Why would I blow up my own desk?
为了行动队
For the task force.
我刚刚听到你说你想证明给霍特看
I just heard you say you wanted to prove to Holt
你是个优秀的警探
that you're a great detective.
所以你设计了整件事
That's why you set this whole thing up.
本来是一个完美的计划
It was a perfect plan,
如果没有我的话你本可以全身而退
and you would've gotten away with it if not for me.
你真的是疯子
Wow. You're a lunatic.
一个疯子会知道你的体温
Would a lunatic know that your body temperature
刚上升了0.9度 表明你在愧疚吗
just rose 9/10 of a degree indicating guilt?
-会啊 -快看
- Yes. - Oh, look.
我发现了什么
What do we have here--
一张派对空间店的收据
a receipt from Party Zone
现金租赁一个压缩空气罐
for one air tank rental paid in cash.
那根本不是我的 我从来不保留收据
That's not mine. I never keep my receipts.
艾米 告诉他们
Amy, tell them.
告诉他们我们的会计有多恨我
Tell them how much our accountant hates me.
她超级恨他的
She hates him so much.
我包就放在桌子旁边
My bag was sitting next to my desk.
谁都有可能把收据放进去
Anyone could have put that in there.
那种证据在法庭上是站不住脚的
That kind of evidence would never hold up at trial.
你会被笑出法庭的
You'd be laughed out of court.
我在法庭上只被笑过一次
I've only been laughed at in court once,
那次是因为我讲了一个特别好的笑话
and that was because I made a terrific joke.
我在场 确实很好笑
I was there. It was hilarious.
不是吧
Come on.
可以说本案就此水落石出了
I guess it's fair to say case closed.
才没有 他把我的台词抢了
No. He stole that from me.
回家吧
Go home.
在进一步通知前你被停职了
You're suspended until further notice.
简直疯了
This is nuts.
难以置信霍特相信那个
I can't believe Holt believes
空话连篇的人还有他的谎话
that ridiculous windbag and his sack of lies.
我很了解闪粉还有《德雷克肘子》
Oh, I know everything about glitter and "Drake's Elbow."
-是"谷" -艾米 拜托
- "Hollow." - Amy, please.
我现在需要你的支持 好吗
I just need your support right now, okay?
等一下 你是相信我的对吧
Wait a minute, you believe me, right?
我当然相信你 我是你老婆
Of course I do. I'm your wife.
无论发生什么我都站在你这边
I'm on your side no matter what.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我对你也一样 补充一下 -谢谢
- Same, by the way. - Thanks.
虽然没有人真的怀疑我
I mean, no one really suspects me.
-好吧 -听着 回家吧
- Right. - Look, go home.
我去检查一下派对空间收据上的指纹
I'll check for prints on the Party Zone receipt.
肯定没有你的指纹 说不定有其他人的
Yours won't be there, but maybe someone else's will.
等一下 指纹 就是这个
Wait a minute. Prints--that's it.
-我知道是谁陷害我了 -是谁
- I think I know who framed me. - Who?
现在还不能说 我要去证实一下
I can't say yet. I wanna be sure.
你是想在所有人面前
You wanna do a big, dramatic reveal
搞隆重揭晓真♥相♥吧
in front of everyone, don't you?
很明显是啊
Yes, obviously.
我要去证实一件事
Look, I have to check on one thing.
-别让任何人走 -好的
- Don't let anybody leave. - Okay.
注意了 各位
Attention, everyone.
停下你们手中的事
Stop what you are doing.
还是有点像纳粹
Eh, still a little Nazi.
我还是不用这个口音了
I'm gonna just drop the accent.
帕拉塔 你不能来这儿 你已经停职了
Peralta, you can't be here. You're suspended.
你应该庆幸这不是最糟糕的情况
And you're lucky it's not worse.
地区检察官觉得你应该被开除
The DA's office wanted you fired.
我是被陷害的 而且我知道是谁做的
I'm being framed, and I know who did it.
就是迪尔曼
It was Dillman!
我今天才遇到你
I just met you today.
-我为什么要那么做 -好问题
- Why would I do that? - Good question.
因为你想让霍特把你加入行动队
It's because you want Holt to put you on that task force.
迪尔曼无法加入纽约警局的行动队
Dillman can't be on a New York task force.
旧金山警局不会同意的
The SFPD would never approve it.
没错 除非他不属于旧金山警局
Correct, only he's not SFPD.
你刚到的时候 叫我们和
When you first arrived, you asked us to check
自动指纹识别系统里的指纹作比对
the fingerprints against the AFI system,
但已经有五年多没有任何一个分局
but that system hasn't been used in over five years
使用那个系统了
by any police department.
我用自动指纹识别系统有二十多年了
Well, I used the AFI system for 20 years.
-可能是我口误了 -口误呵呵
- I guess I misspoke. - Oh, misspoke.
我知道了 那说明了一切
I see. That explains everything.
我的错
My apologies.
我就转过身准备退场...
I'm just gonna head back on out to exile--
是为了杀你个回马枪
just to double back.
我的天 他对迪尔曼使出回马枪
My God. He's double backing Dillman.
一个霍特合作过最出色的警探
How could the best detective that Holt's ever worked with
怎么会犯这种错
make such a mistake?
我有一些怀疑 所以打了几个电♥话♥
I wondered myself, so I made a few phone calls.
原来真♥相♥就是
It turns out,
迪尔曼已经被旧金山警局开除了
Dillman was fired by the SFPD.
我猜他是惹怒了领导
I guess he rubbed the brass the wrong way.
不仅如此 他目前在纺线仓兼♥职♥
Not only that, but he's currently working
这是一家在奥尔巴尼市的兴趣店
part time at Yarn Barn, a hobby shop in Albany.
他的经理正在跟我通话
I have his manager on the phone right now.
弗兰克 怎么回事 今晚该你值班的
Frank, what is going on? You have a shift tonight.
你明知道我得备考
You know I have finals.
我很抱歉 阿丽莎
I'm so sorry, Alyssa.
我在市里耽搁了一会儿 忘记时间了
I got hung up in the city. I just lost track of time.
这解释了一切 他不是一个出色的警探
This explains everything. He's not a great detective.
他就是一个兼♥职♥
He's a sad man working part time
卖♥♥手工艺品的可怜人
selling crafting supplies.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表