剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
双胞胎A缺了右上方的一颗门牙
Twin A is missing an upper right incisor
双胞胎B缺了左下方的那颗门牙
while Twin B is missing a lower left incisor
表明这张照片是在她们七岁时拍的
suggesting that they were seven when the photo was taken,
也就是说她们在上二年级
which would put them in second grade.
二年级的春季学期
Spring semester of second grade
布鲁克林的学校会开展太阳系学习项目
is when the Brooklyn schools do their solar system unit,
项目中重要一项就是要做行星模型
a highlight of which is constructing a mobile of the planets.
我的假设是双胞胎A和双胞胎B
My hypothesis is that Twin A and Twin B requested
求爸爸帮忙做闪闪的火星 所以才会沾到红色闪粉
Daddy's help making Mars sparkle, hence the red glitter.
靠 是的 完全正确
Damn, yeah, that's exactly right.
听起来就是绕了一大圈说泰瑞有孩子
Just seems like a very complicated way of saying Terry has kids.
谢谢
Thank you.
-什么 -关键是杰弗兹是无罪的
- What? - The point is, Jeffords is innocent,
所以我想案子应该是柳暗花明又一村
so I guess it's fair to say case open.
天啊 我起鸡皮疙瘩了
My God, I have gooseflesh.
现在我要着手调查真正的嫌犯了
So now I'd like to move on to a real suspect.
我想请迪亚兹警探跟我去一趟询问室
I wanna see detective Diaz in the box.
别为他倒吸凉气啊
What--don't gasp for him.
-你在干什么 -对不起
- What are you doing? - I'm sorry.
-我只是情不自禁[滑出来了] -你的性♥爱♥录像标题
- It just slipped out. - Title of your sex tape.
是啊 这很明显就是他的性♥爱♥录像标题
Yeah, it's--obviously it's the title of his sex tape.
大家都来抢我的专属词了
Everyone's taking my stuff.
迪尔曼在问询时从不先开口
Dillman never talks first when he's in the box.
任何话题罗莎都不会先开口
Well, Rosa never initiates conversation of any kind.
各位 我真的得走了
Guys, I really have to get out of here.
拜托你们谁先说句话吧
Somebody please say something to get it started.
-不说 -你开口了
- No. - And there it is.
现在我占上风了 开始吧
Now that I have the upper hand, let's get started.
都怪蠢泰瑞还有他的蠢小孩
Stupid Terry and his stupid kids.
你是唯一没出去吃午饭的嫌疑人
You were the only suspect who did not go out for lunch,
但如果你是在办公桌吃的午饭
but if you were eating at your desk,
你怎么会没看到犯人放闪粉炸♥弹♥呢
how did you not see the perpetrator plant the glitter bomb?
我当时没在办公桌 我在休息室
I wasn't at my desk. I was in the break room.
在休息室啊 那说得通
Oh, the break room. That explains it.
问询结束了
I guess we're done here.
好戏来了 迪尔曼的回马枪
Oh, here it comes-- the Dillman double back.
但我杀你个回马枪
Just to double back--
天啊 他真把那个词说出来了 太精彩了
Oh, my. He actually said the words. What a treat.
如果你当时在休息室
If you were in the break room,
为什么你笔记本电脑的IP地址
why was the IP address of your laptop
显示你接入了5楼的无线网
logged into the Wi-Fi on the fifth floor?
好吧
Fine.
那里有一个空办公室 我可以一个人独处
There's an empty office there where I go to be alone.
听起来很合理 那你为什么撒谎
Seems innocent enough. Why would you lie about that?
也许是因为你在那组装闪粉炸♥弹♥
Maybe because you were up there assembling a glitter bomb.
-不好意思 我没... -我当时在看肥皂剧
- I'm sorry, I didn't-- - I was watching a soap opera.
剧名叫《德雷克谷》 我一集都没落
It's called "Drake's Hollow." I never miss an episode.
这是我妈妈最喜欢的电视剧
It's my mother's favorite show,
我们两个关系紧张时
and when things were bad between us,
这部剧就是我们唯一的共同话题
it was the one thing that we could still talk about.
-挺温暖的 -真的挺温暖的
- Oh, that's sweet. - It is kind of sweet.
温暖到可以骗过不太入流的警探
Sweet enough to fool a lesser detective.
我没被骗到 把她押走
What--I wasn't fooled. Take her away.
如果你真的每天都看《德雷克谷》
If you really watch "Drake's Hollow" every day,
你不介意我考考你吧
you won't mind if I give you a little quiz.
大家都知道我时不时会回谷里
You see, I've been known to visit the Hollow myself
跟尼克拉斯·范·布朗德博格不一样
from time to time not unlike Nicholas Van Bronderberg.
埃利安娜生的双胞胎的爸爸是谁
Who's the father of Eliana's twins?
克里斯蒂安是雅各布的爸爸
Christian is Jacob's father,
但约书亚是从医院偷回来的
but Joshua was stolen from the hospital.
不知道他的生父是谁
His real father remains unknown.
约书亚长大后娶了谁
Who did Joshua grow up to marry?
先娶了桑德拉 然后娶了布丽奇特
First came Sandra, then there was Brigitte,
但布丽奇特原来是他的妹妹
but she turned out to be his sister.
凯瑟琳死于难产
Katherine died during childbirth,
不过后来揭露她是被阿曼达谋杀的
though it was later revealed that she was murdered by Amanda,
也就是约书亚的下一任妻子
Joshua's next wife.
阿曼达被判处电刑后 他们离婚了
They divorced after Amanda was sentenced to the electric chair.
但约书亚有了杰斯敏 很快就从失恋中走了出来
But Joshua rebounded quickly with Jasmine.
在杰斯敏之后又和格雷丝在一起
Jasmine was followed by Grace,
也就是他的一生挚爱
the love of his life,
但是她与制片人有合同纠纷
but she had a contract dispute with the producers
所以拍都不拍 直接写她被蛇咬死了
so she was killed off camera by a snake.
你露出破绽了
You messed up.
-你漏了格温多林 -不 我没有
- You forgot Gwendolyn. - No, I didn't.
约书亚和格温多林严格意义上讲没有结婚
Joshua and Gwendolyn were technically never married
因为那一整季都是琦琦在昏迷时
because that whole season took place inside Kiki's mind...
幻想出来的
While she was in a coma.
迪亚兹是无罪的
Diaz is innocent.
所以他冤枉了罗莎
So I guess he was wrong about Rosa.
不用担心迪尔曼
Don't worry about Dillman.
他是我合作过最出色的警探
He's the best detective I've ever worked with.
或许你不停夸他
Or you just keep talking him up
是因为你不想让我们注意到
because you don't want us to notice
你让朋友调查这件案子有多可疑
how weird it is that you brought in a friend to work the case.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我的朋友只有詹姆斯和朱利安
My only friends are James and Julian.
好伤人 但我还是觉得可疑
Hurtful, but I still think it's strange
你不让我主持调查
that you won't let me run the investigation--
当然了 除非你怕我真的查到什么
unless, of course, there's something you're scared I might find.
你说什么
Excuse me?
12:20到12:55这段时间你在哪里
Where were you between 12:20 and 12:55?
你不是在暗示恶作剧者是我吧
You aren't seriously suggesting that I am the prank man.
这个推测有点不合理 杰克
It does seem a little far-fetched, Jake.
他刚才可是用了"恶作剧者"这个说法
I mean, he did just use the phrase, "Prank man."
这个推测很合理
It's not far-fetched at all.
霍特已经不再是那个无趣的机器人了
Holt is not the joyless robot that he once was.
是因为我那次吃了一个墨西哥卷饼吗
Is this about the time I ate a burrito?
我当时是不得已
I was pressured into it.
快交代你午餐时间在哪里
Just tell us where you were at lunch.
如果你非要知道的话 我当时在和博伊尔吃午餐
Well, if you must know, I was having lunch with Boyle.
不可能
No way.
你们俩是第二不可能出现的
You two are the second most unlikely
99分局午餐组合
Nine-Nine lunch combination.
第一是任何人与希契科克和斯卡利的组合
First is anyone with Hitchcock and Scully.
第二就是霍特和查尔斯
Second is Holt and Charles.
确实很怪
It is pretty strange.
跟他吃饭当然很不自在
I mean, obviously it was uncomfortable,
但那是工作午餐
but it was a work lunch.
听着 不是什么大事 各位
Look, it's not a big deal, guys.
我们不用提这件事
We don't have to talk about it.
我想给他行动队的位子
I was offering him the task force position.
博伊尔是我的选择
Boyle is my choice.
博伊尔
Boyle?
我的同事博伊尔吗
From work?
那他太爽啦 就他一个人爽
How great for him... and no one else.
你猜怎么着 我刚想起来我再不走就晚了
You know what, I just remembered that I'm late to leave.
我得走了 拜
Gotta go, bye.
嘿
Hey.
我不明白 查尔斯
I don't understand, Charles.
如果霍特已经指派你去行动队
If Holt already assigned you to the task force,
你为什么还要帮我争取呢
why were you helping me try and get it?
我本打算拒绝霍特的
I was planning on telling Holt no.
什么 你疯了吗
What? That's insane.
这是大好的机会
It's a huge opportunity.
我知道 但我一直想减少工作时间
I know, but I've been meaning to cut back on hours.
我工作太忙了
I'm working too much.
已经影响尼克拉吉在学校的表现了
It's affecting Nikolaj at school.
他交了很多新朋友
He's been making so many new friends.
等等 那不是好事吗
Wait, isn't that a good thing?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表