剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
谨记保持你们的尿布干爽
to make sure neither of you has a full diaper.
我觉得可以跳过这部分了
Feels like we can skip that part.
-说不定他需要尿布呢 -爸 别怼了
- I wouldn't be so sure. - Dad, come on, all right?
这个怎么样
How about this?
爸 说出一个你和爸爸之间的美好回忆
Dad, just name one happy memory that you have with Grandpa.
别说你最美好的回忆就是他的葬礼
And don't say the memory you're going to have at his funeral.
好吧 我八岁那年 他放登岸假
All right, when I was eight, he was on shore leave,
我们在院子里玩接球游戏 还挺开心的
and we played catch in the yard, and that was fun.
这就对了 很好啊
Hey, there you go. That was great.
爷爷 你想分享属于你俩的快乐回忆吗
And Grandpa, is there a happy memory you want to share?
我能不能也选接球游戏
Well, can I pick the catch thing too?
-当然 -因为那次真的很开心
- Yeah, sure. - 'Cause that was really a nice time.
我们玩到一半时
While we were playing,
隔壁小孩还从自行车摔下来
the neighbor kid fell off his bike.
-是的 他摔断手臂了 -都能看见骨头了
- Yeah, he broke his arm. - You could see the bone.
你记不记得我们去滑雪那次
Do you remember when we went skiing,
有个傻♥逼♥从缆车跌下来 摔断了腿
and the guy fell off the lift and busted his leg?
-都能看见骨头了 -是啊
- And you could see the bone. - It was just, like,
骨头戳穿了皮肉 他惨叫个不停
sticking right out of the skin, and he's, like, screaming.
-我们快笑死了 -太精彩了
- We were laughing. - Oh, oh, it was beautiful.
老天 希望有人找到他
God, I hope somebody found him.
好吧 你俩都是冷血怪物
Okay, well, you guys are both monsters,
不过进展挺顺利的
but this is going great.
很好 很好
Yes, yes.
我知道你想给我信心
I know you're being positive,
但我很需要中肯的评论
but I could use some honest criticism.
泰瑞 我也想帮你 但是...
Terry, I'd love to help, but...
跟我来
Follow me.
你们好啊
Hello.
被你们发现我在做伸展运动呢
You caught me stretching. I've been doing this
过去这半小时我没干别的 一直在拉筋
and nothing else for the last half hour continuously.
我看见你偷看泰瑞了
I saw you watching Terry.
你在用手指指挥
You were finger conducting.
好吧
Fine.
我承认
Yes.
我说鄙视他们演奏的音乐 可能是夸大了点
I may have overstated my contempt for the music they play
好让自己不用帮杰弗兹
so that I wouldn't have to help Jeffords.
惨了 我烂到没救了吗
Oh, no, am I so bad, I can't be helped?
老天 我很想在感恩节阅兵上吹奏啊
Aw, man, I wanted to play in the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
泰瑞最喜欢被花车包围了
Terry loves being in and among floats.
你不烂啊 甚至可以说...
You're not bad. You're maybe even...
不错 但为了助你更上一层楼
Good. But to make you great,
我会不得不彻底打击你
I'd have to break you down to nothing.
-那会毁了我们的友谊 -我能承受批评的
- It would ruin our friendship. - I can handle criticism.
我的女儿们一直在批评我
My daughters criticize me all the time.
她们现在超毒舌
They're so mean now.
帮帮我吧 长官 求你了
Please help me, sir, please!
好吧
Okay.
把你的长笛给我
Give me your flute.
错 第一条守则
Wrong! First rule:
永远不要把长笛给别人
never give anyone your flute.
-宝贝 怎么样了 -出奇得好
- Hey, babe, how's it going? - Amazingly well.
我爸跟我爷爷其实能处得来
My dad and my grandpa are actually getting along.
他们一直在叙旧
They've been catching up nonstop.
-米莉姨妈呢 -去世了
- Aunt Millie? - Dead.
-汤姆斯叔叔呢 -去世了
- Uncle Thomas? - Dead.
-珍妮特姨妈呢 -去世了
- Aunt Janet? - Dead.
-迪恩舅舅呢 -是同性恋
- Uncle Dean? - Gay.
那很不错
Oh, good for him.
-那琳恩姨妈呢 -去世了
- What about Aunt Lyn? - Dead.
貌似家庭聚会的时候发生了一场火灾
Apparently there was a fire at the family reunion.
我的迪恩舅舅很幸运 因为没人邀请他来
Lucky for my Uncle Dean, he was not welcome at the event.
-好黑暗 -是的
- Wow. Dark. - Yeah.
我很高兴所有事都解决了
Well, I'm glad everything's working out.
我得挂了 爱你 拜拜
Oh, I got to go. Love you, bye.
其实我也得挂了...
Actually, I got to go too, so...
我都不知道那个部位
I didn't even think it was possible to put a cast
还能打石膏
on that part of the body.
刚刚是艾米 我先挂的电♥话♥
That was Amy. I hung up first.
看来你们关系仍然进展得不错
Looks like things are still going great in here.
当然 嘿 老爹 丢罐啤酒过来
Yeah, they sure are. Hey, Dad, toss me a beer.
热热场子
Bring the heat.
不 性别揭晓的蛋糕
No, the sex reveal cake! Oh.
不准看地板
Nobody look at the floor!
不能看到蛋糕的颜色
No one can see the color of the cake.
我们要这样做多久 计划是什么
How long are we doing this? What's the plan?
我还没想出来
I don't know yet!
好了 我们都听到
Okay, we all heard the cake splat
蛋糕在台子另一边摔扁的声音
on the other side of the counter,
基本上可以断定会看到内馅颜色
which means we can probably assume you can see the color.
看到颜色很重要吗
Why does that matter?
因为蛋糕的颜色会揭晓
Because the color of the cake tells us
我们会有一个儿子还是女儿
if we're having a boy or a girl.
蛋糕师怎么知道性别
How can that baker tell?
因为是蛋糕师做的性别测试
Because the baker does the test.
不是 是医生做的测试
No, the doctor does the test.
医生告诉了蛋糕师
Then the doctor calls the baker,
然后蛋糕师做了蛋糕
and the baker makes the cake.
我也不想这么说 但你能再讲一遍吗
Okay, I hate to say this, but can you start over?
不能 我们没时间了 快帮我解决好这事
No, we don't have time. Just help me fix this.
是罗杰的错
You know, it's Roger's fault.
他只要接住啤酒就行了
All he had to do was catch the beer.
如果小时候我玩过不止一次抛接
Well, maybe I'd be better at catch
可能我接球的能力就会好很多
if I played it more than once growing up.
各位 专注点
Guys, focus up.
我们都相处得很好 记得吗
We're all getting along, remember?
我们不能在艾米之前看到蛋糕颜色
Now, we can't see the cake before Amy,
那就意味着我们必须想出一个
which means we have to figure out a way
不用看见就能清理的办法
to clean it up without looking at it.
我们可以用《蒙上你的眼》的办法
We have to "Birdbox" it.
《蒙上你的眼》是蛋糕店的名字
And "Birdbox" is the bakery.
不是 《蒙上你的眼》是一部电影
No, "Birdbox" is a movie
每个人都不被允许看到东西
where people aren't allowed to look at things.
戴上这些蒙眼布 赶快帮我清理
Just put on these blindfolds and help me clean it up.
我在瑞典跟一个空姐玩过"蒙眼"
I "Birdbox-ed" the stewardess in Sweden once.
老爸
Dad!
20分钟后
好了 应该是处理干净了
Okay, that should be all of it.
可以把蒙眼布拿下来了
I think it's safe to take off our blindfolds--
不 操 我的天
No, no! Oh, God!
发生了什么 我们明明很小心的
What happened? We were so careful.
拖把来了
Here comes the mop.
好了 丢进垃圾袋
Okay. Bag.
-太难了 -没错
- This is hard. - Yeah.
我需要一杯啤酒缓缓
I could use a beer, you know?
你没事吧
You okay?
蛋糕是蓝色的
The cake was blue.
你要有个儿子了 这是诅咒
You're having a boy. It's the curse.
不是不是不是 没什么诅咒
No. No, no, no, there's no curse.
我们还是能处理好的
Look, we can still fix this.
我们只需要清理这个房♥间的角角落落
All we have to do is clean every inch of this room,
然后自己重新做个蛋糕就行了
and then bake a gourmet cake.
没人可以在两小时内做完这些
No one can do all that in two hours.
错 老爸
Wrong, Dad.
有一个人可以
There is one who can.
大家好 我们来开工吧
Hello, fellas. Let's get to work.
我有了新发现
Oh, hey. I got something.
卡罗尔街的房♥子外面有一个监控
There was a security camera by the Carroll Street brownstone.
拍到嫌犯了吗
And it got footage of the perps?
没有 但是拍到了斯卡利和希契科克
No, but it caught Scully and Hitchcock
-在询问证人 -好的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表