剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你想买♥♥笔记本电脑吗
Would you like to buy a laptop?
这里没发现帕拉塔的踪迹
There's no sign of Peralta out here.
通讯设备有声音吗
Did you hear anything on the wire?
没有 没再打开过了 你觉得他会不会出事了
No, it never came back on. Do you think he's okay?
怎么了
What?
-你听到了吗 -我听到了
- Do you hear? - Yes, I do.
那是切达戴的项圈的铃铛声
That's the jingle of Cheddar's collar.
那是它的叫声
And that's his bark!
我们的毛孩子回来了
Oh, that's our fluffy boy!
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Good dog. Good dog.
切达先生 我好想你啊
Oh, Mr. Cheddar, how I've missed you.
我们都很想你
We both have.
我这就把定♥位♥器♥装到你的项圈上
I'm putting that GPS tag on your collar immediately.
该死的 不在我身上 我穿的是帕拉塔的裤子
Oh, damn it, it's not here. I'm wearing Peralta's pants.
现在我的手黏糊糊的了
And now my hands are sticky.
等等 帕拉塔穿着你的裤子 这意味着...
Wait, Peralta's wearing your pants which means--
他的手没有黏糊糊的
He doesn't have sticky hands.
没错 同时定♥位♥器♥在他身上
Yes, but also he has the GPS tracker.
考虑到你已经很久没睡过觉了
So, given the fact that you haven't slept in forever,
我觉得我应该开车送你回家
I feel like I should drive you home.
我不回家 我要出去
I'm not going home. I'm going out.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
-你的生活是什么鬼样的啊 -其实挺精彩的
- What is your life? - It's pretty good actually.
说吧说一句
By the way,
我很抱歉我没能帮你赢到那辆婴儿车
I'm sorry that I didn't win you that stroller.
不不不 你说得对 我不需要一台斯努格
No, no, no, you were right. I don't need a Snoog.
那太高大上了
It's way too fancy.
-的确傻兮兮的 -才不傻
- It is stupid. - It's not stupid.
我说你不需要婴儿车
I said you didn't need it
是因为我已经给你买♥♥了台婴儿车
because I already bought you a stroller
准备这周末趁送礼会送给你的
for your shower this weekend,
只是没那么高大上 我觉得很愧疚
and it's just--isn't as fancy, and I felt bad.
罗莎 无论你买♥♥什么样的婴儿车我都会很爱的
Rosa, I would love any stroller you got me
-因为那是你送的 -是台滑板车
- because it came from you. - It's a Luftroller.
那可真是很棒的婴儿车呢
Oh, that is-that is a great stroller.
-我留下了礼物收据可以退换 -谢天谢地
- I got you a gift receipt. - Thank you so much.
我已经尽量去清理了
I cleaned up as much as I could,
但我觉得那个沙发
but I think that couch
挺长时间内都会弥漫着大骨头的气味
is gonna smell like bone broth for a while.
你找你的朋友谈过了吗
So did you talk to your friend?
他有没有可能重新考虑投资
Any chance he'll reconsider investing?
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not happening.
他说那是他被吓得最惨的一次
He said that was the most scared he's ever been,
他可是乘坐过紧急迫降 险些坠毁的飞机
and he was on that plane that landed on the Hudson.
看来这下完了
I guess that's it.
我永远不可能拿回我那一万一美元了
I'm never gonna make my $11,000 back.
实际上 我联♥系♥了健身房♥认识的另一个朋友
Actually, I called another guy from my gym.
他想从你手上买♥♥下
He wants to buy the domain
"职场骨汤兄弟"网站的域名
workplacebonebuds.Com off of you.
真是太棒了
That's amazing!
我真不敢相信你又找到一个
I can't believe you found someone else
跟同事一起经营大骨汤公♥司♥的人
who runs a bone broth company with a coworker.
这种事的几率有多大啊
What are the odds?
不是 他显然是想创建一个
No, obviously he wants to make a website
帮助用户跟同事勾搭上♥床♥的网站
that helps people hook up with their coworkers.
-我没搞明白 -查尔斯
- I don't see it. - Charles.
你这域名叫职场骨汤兄弟[上妞]啊
It's called workplacebonebuds.Com.
我只听出了友谊和骨汤的意味
All I hear is friendship and broth.
不过没问题 既然他想烧掉他的钱
But yeah, I mean he wants to burn his money,
那我来替他点火 行吧 叫他打给我
I'll light the match. Yeah, tell him to call me.
是他的损失
His loss.
所以你有什么打算 金斯顿
So what's your plan here, Kingston?
你要对我严刑拷打吗
You gonna torture me?
你要把我的胡须贴上再扯下来吗
You gonna put my beard back on and rip it off again?
不 我要把你的手指一根根砍掉
No, I'm gonna cut off each one of your fingers
直到你告诉我谁是叛徒
until you tell me who the rat is.
我明白了 那可真不幸
I see. Well that's bad news,
因为我不知道谁是叛徒
because I don't know who the rat is,
并且我需要全部的手指才能打败瓦里奥
and I need all my fingers if I'm gonna beat Wario.
-你无法打败瓦里奥吗 -你可以吗
- You can't beat Wario? - You can?
-你是怎么做到的 -很简单
- How do you do it? - It's simple.
当他靠近时 你只需要按...
When he's approaching, you just tap the--
该死的
Damn it!
-动作感应器 -不好意思 你按什么键
- Motion detector! - I'm sorry, what do you tap?
-起来 快走 -金斯顿
- Get up, let's go! - Kingston!
要按什么键 要按什么键
What do you tap? What do you tap?!
纽约警局 纽约警局
NYPD! NYPD!
散开 覆盖到各个出口
Split up! Cover the exits!
-别动 -警监
- Freeze! - Captain!
-警监 -他休想逃走
- Captain! - He's not getting away!
-他绑♥架♥了我的狗 -我的天啊
- He took my dog! - Oh, my God.
真的发生了
It's happening!
你有刀啊
Oh, I see you have a knife.
但你需要的是把雨伞
But what you need is an umbrella.
告诉他原因 告诉他原因
Tell him why. Tell him why!
因为拳头风暴将像雨点一样落在你身上 人♥渣♥
'Cause there's a storm gonna rain down on you, punk.
我的天啊
My goodness.
你绑♥架♥了不该绑的毛孩子
You took the wrong fluffy boy!
-他被♥干♥趴了 铐起来吧 -是 长官
- He's done. Cuff him. - Yes, sir.
刚刚简直是有史以来最酷的事了
That was the single coolest thing that has ever happened.
淡定 帕拉塔
Relax, Peralta.
那都算不上我个人干过的最酷的事
That wasn't even the coolest thing I've ever done.
你还干过什么比这更酷的事
What have you done that's cooler?
那是在80年代
It was the '80s.
倒也没什么 他们根据我的经历拍了部电影
It was nothing, I mean, they made a movie out of it,
不该随便吧
but whatever.
什么 哪部电影
What? What movie?
我不记得具体的电影名了
I don't remember the title.
当时飞机上发生了犯罪事件 我是机上的乘客
Uh, there was a crime on a plane, I was a passenger.
是《巡弋悍将》吗
Was it "Passenger 57?"
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
肯定是的 你快说是嘛
It had to have been. Just say it was that.
讲真 帕拉塔 有时候
You know, Peralta, sometimes
我都听不懂从你嘴里冒出来的话
I don't understand the words coming out of your mouth.
天啊 是《尖峰时刻》吗
Oh, my God, was it "Rush Hour?"
什么 不是
What? No.
算了 我年纪太大 不跟你们胡闹了[电影台词]
You know what? I'm too old for this crap.
是《致命武器》吧
It was "Lethal Weapon?!"
长官 你就是莫特尔那个角色吧
Sir, are you Murtaugh?!
那意味着我是里格斯吗
Does that make me Riggs?
我是里格斯
I'm Riggs!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表