剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
- interviewing the witness. - All right.
那我们去问问附近的住户
Let's start canvassing the neighborhood,
-看看有没有谁认出那个人 -好
- see if anybody recognizes that guy. - Yeah.
等一下
Wait!
-搞毛 -抱歉 我不想跑步赶电梯
- What the hell? - Sorry, I didn't want to run,
而我只有这个办法阻止电梯关门
and that was the only way to stop the doors.
并不是唯一办法 而且没用
It wasn't, and it didn't.
有用 我们进来了
It worked, we're here.
拜托了 不要去找那个证人
Please, don't go looking for that witness.
我们是想收拾你们的烂摊子
We're just trying to fix your screw-up.
我们没有搞砸
We didn't screw up.
证人告诉了我们他的名字
The witness gave us his name,
但他请求我们不要写下来
but he asked us not to write it down
因为他不是合法居民
because he's undocumented.
原来他之所以很害怕去法庭上作证
So he's scared to show up to testify at the courthouse
是因为他不想被移♥民♥执法局扣留
because he didn't want to be detained by ICE.
该死
Damn it.
那让很多移♥民♥不敢帮助警♥察♥
You know, that keeps lots of immigrants from helping cops.
我们知道
Yeah, we know that.
我们只是很惊讶你们居然也知道
We're just surprised that you know that.
这太侮辱人了
That's insulting.
我很关心移♥民♥问题的好吗
I'm very concerned with immigration issues.
我也跟不少火♥辣♥的移♥民♥女孩约...
And I've dated my fair share of spicy--
-别说了 -斯卡利说了好的理由
- No! - Scully said the nice thing.
你没有必要再试图往上加油添醋 希契科克
You don't need to go past it, Hitchcock.
好了 我了解你们需要帮助而且时间紧急
Okay, I know you need help and time is tight,
但我注意到地板上是蓝色的蛋糕
but I see there is blue cake on the floor,
我知道那是什么意思 跟宝宝的性别有关
and I know what that means, vis-à-vis the sex of the baby.
在我们开工之前 我需要一分钟时间
So before we do anything, I'm going to need a minute.
1分钟后
很抱歉我刚嚎啕大哭
Sorry for all the weeping
还有最后发出的奇怪鼻涕声
and the weird snort noise I made at the end.
那是遗传的
It's genetic.
杰克 拿拖把 你负责清理
Now, Jake, grab the mop, you're on cleanup.
海军上将 你负责面糊
Admiral, you're making the batter.
机长 你负责糖霜
Captain, you're on frosting duty.
1小时42分钟后
艾米发短♥信♥来了
Okay, Amy just texted.
她随时有可能回来 所以把那个藏起来
She's gonna be here any second, so hide that thing.
那个...
The...
老爸 看上去太明显了
Oh. Dad, that is so noticeable.
才不会 看起来很不错
Nuh-uh, it's awesome.
好了各位 表现得正常点
All right, everybody, act normal.
表现得正常点
Act normal.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
欢迎回家
Hey, welcome home.
这位是我的爷爷 沃特
I'd like you to meet my grandpa, Walter.
很高兴见到您
It's so nice to meet you.
你好 这里一切正常
Hello, things are normal here.
是的 一切正常
Yeah, everything's totally normal...
椅子挡住的部位也正常
Back here too, behind the chair.
没错 他说的话也很正常
Yup, and that was a normal thing to say.
你一切正常吗 艾米
Are things normal with you, Amy?
-当然 -好的
- Sure. - Cool.
我要去为派对做一下准备
I'm going to go get ready for the party.
很好
Oh, fun.
我的天 我不敢相信我们成功了
Oh, my God, I can't believe we pulled it off.
查尔斯 都是你的功劳
Charles, we owe it all to you.
不 跟你们一起烘焙和清理是我的荣幸
Stop, it was an honor to cook and clean with all of you.
杰克有你这个管家真是太幸运了
Boy, Jake is so lucky to have you as his butler.
-他不是... -谢谢你
- Oh, he's not-- - Thank you.
你能帮我我真是太高兴了
I'm so glad you're helping me.
说不定真的能成功 不用计划告吹
Maybe I won't blow it after all.
放心吧 以后可有你吹的
Oh, you'll do plenty of blowing...
我是说长笛 现在开始
Of that flute. Now, let's go.
五六七八
A five, six, seven, eight.
停
Stop.
点头意味着马上开始 不是等一秒再开始
The nod meant start now, not start one second later.
再来 五六七八
Again. Five, six, seven, eight.
停
Stop.
你是在吹《松饼人》还是《垃圾人》
Are you playing "The Muffin Man" or "The Garbage Man"?
你认识垃圾人吗
Do you know the Garbage Man?
我刚好认识
Because I do.
因为此时此刻我正在看着他
Because I'm looking right at him.
再来 五六七八
Again. Five, six, seven, eight.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
你怎么停下了 垃圾人
Why did you stop playing, Garbage Man?
我需要喝点水
I need some water.
你需要的是继续练习 垃圾人
What you need to do is keep practicing, Garbage Man.
我的口水都已经干涸了
I don't have any more saliva.
我也没时间忍♥受你的各种借口了 垃圾人
And I don't have any more time for your excuses, Garbage Man.
继续演奏 五 六...
Now play again. Five, six--
我不再需要你的帮助了
I don't want your help anymore!
我不是垃圾人 我是松饼人
I'm not a garbage man! I'm a muffin man!
请大家安静 听我说
Attention, everyone.
谢谢各位的到来
Thank you all so much for coming.
麻烦聚过来一下
Please gather around.
我们要来切蛋糕 然后搞清楚
We're going to cut the cake and find out
我们家宝宝"下面"的情况如何
what our baby's whole downstairs situation is.
-为什么用这种口音 -我也不知道
- Why the accent? - I don't know.
我说得太烂了 我应该让你来说的
I did so bad. I should have let you talk.
-是啊 的确该让我来的 -好吧
- Yeah, you should have. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
开始咯
Here we go.
好吧 我们要生个...
All right, we are having a...
绿色的
Green.
天啊 我这是怀了个什么鬼啊
Oh, my God. What's inside of me?
不 是你切的这块不对 我来切块好的
No, you just cut a bad slice. Here, I'll get a good one.
肯定是蛋糕师搞错了
I guess the bakery must have messed up.
你在胡说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
食物着色剂是罗杰加的
Roger's the one that added the food coloring.
面糊是你搅的啊
Well, you mixed the batter.
这蛋糕是你们烤的吗
Did you guys bake that cake?
我们只是... 也可以说...
Well, we just, you could say that...
杰克
Jake?
好吧 是我们自己烤的
Okay, fine. Yes, we baked it.
真的很抱歉 我回头再解释清楚一切
I'm so sorry. I'll explain everything later.
爸 别再切蛋糕了
Dad, please stop cutting the cake.
我在努力找到一块好的
I'm trying to find a good slice.
根本没有好的 你给弄废了
There is no good slice! You screwed it up!
你就是个废物
You're a screw-up!
是吗 如果我是个废物 那也是被你养废了
Yeah? Well, if I'm a screw up, it's 'cause you screwed me up.
-你个废物 -废你丫的头 我走了
- You screw-up. - Screw you. I'm leaving.
等等 等等 别走啊
Wait, wait, no, don't go!
我们逆转了诅咒
We reversed the curse!
别把逆转的诅咒又逆转过来啊
Don't reverse the curse reverse!
实际上 杰克 我也要走了
Actually, Jake, I'm going too.
什么 不要啊 你为什么要走
What? No, why would you go?
我得去一趟医院
I need to go to the hospital.
我把我的拇指切掉了
I cut my thumb off.
-又切了吗 -另一只手的
- Again? - The other one.
上次切到是第5季第7集
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, God. - Oh, God.
快拿恐龙鸡块来冰敷下
Get the "Dino Bites."
你感觉如何 拇指怎么样
How are you feeling? How's the thumb?
好极了 看上去很完美 就像没出过事一样
Great, looks perfect. Like nothing ever happened.
-是另一根拇指 爸 -不好 这看上去好糟糕
- It's the other thumb, Dad. - Oh, no, yeah, that looks bad.
医生说可能要很久的时间才能愈合
The doctor said it might take a long time to heal,
可能也永远没以前那么长了
and that it might never be as long again.
我的拇指吗 我不在乎
My thumb? I don't care.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表