剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
随后我再次让宝石沾上了火腿味
I marked the gems with ham again,
接着来到了复活节
and everything pushed to Easter
我终于摆脱斯卡利这个搭档了
when I could finally get rid of Scully as my partner.
医生 我愿意付钱给你
Doctor, I'm willing to pay you
只要你叫诺姆·斯卡利别参与...
to tell Norm Scully not to participate--
参与 不不不
Participate? No, no, no.
诺姆·斯卡利不应该参加任何活动
Norm Scully should not be participating in any activities.
他可能会死的 我这就去打电♥话♥给他
He could die. I'll go call him right now.
现在我终于有个可以砍下手的新搭档了
Now I finally had a teammate whose hand I could cut off.
只是需要泰瑞的一点帮助
Just needed a little help from Terry.
天啊 那个柜子还挺重 是吧
Boy, that thing's pretty heavy, huh?
你带工具来了吗
Did you bring the tools?
但你退出了啊 你享受你的冰沙去了
But you were retired. You were loving your smoothies.
是没错 但一阵子过后 我觉得被撇下了
Yeah, but after a while, I felt left out.
说句老实话
And if I'm being honest,
那些冰沙真的没那么好喝
the smoothies weren't even that good.
真好奇是什么原因呢
I wonder why that was.
或许是因为我给你的冰沙加了点火腿
Maybe it's because I hammed your smoothie.
今年只有我没被投喂火腿吗
Am I the only one who didn't get fed ham this year?
等等 你是怎么知道杰克的兔子计划的
Wait, how did you know about Jake's bunny plan?
你可不是唯一偷听杰克心理治疗过程的人
You weren't the only one listening in on his therapy.
兔兔当然应该戴眼镜啦
Of course the bunnies should have glasses.
真不敢相信我自己没想到这个主意
I just can't believe I didn't come up with it myself.
知道吗
Oh, you know what?
贝蒂·拉波也给了我一个...
Betty Rubble also gives me a bo--
你们居然偷听我心理治疗的过程
You guys were listening in on my therapy?
那完全违反了...
That feels like a real violation--
杰克 杰克 这是罗莎的高光时刻
Jake, Jake, this is Rosa's moment.
是啊 去跟你的假心理医生说去吧
Yeah, man, go tell it to your fake therapist.
她是假的吗
She's fake?
总之 我随后拿上火腿
Anyway, then I grabbed the gems,
从楼顶跳下 用火焰写出了我的名字
jumped off the roof, and wrote my name in flames.
等等 你为什么要一直把盗窃推后
Wait, why did you keep delaying the heist?
你就不能在万圣节时一举获胜吗
Couldn't you have just won at Halloween?
我是这么做的
Oh, I did.
这些才是真正的万圣节宝石
These are the real Halloween gems.
我趁切达发现前先调换了
I switched them out before Cheddar found them.
情人节也是我获胜了
I also won on Valentine's Day.
什么情况啊
What is happening?
我先把宝石调换了 才给斯卡利的
I switched those gems out before I gave them to Scully.
然后 今天也是我获胜了
And then I won today.
你们这些呆子一直在争
So while you nerds are always arguing
谁是史上唯一的双冠王
about who the only two-time champion is...
是我
Me.
我刚成了史上第一位三冠王
I just became the first three-time champion.
大概现在只剩下一件事要做了
I guess there's just one thing left to do.
敬罗莎·迪亚兹 厉害的人类/天才
To Rosa Diaz, an amazing human/genius.
敬罗莎·迪亚兹
To Rosa Diaz.
你成功了 但永远要记住一点
Well, you did it, but always remember one thing.
那些宝石曾在斯卡利的屁♥股♥里待过
Those gems were in Scully's butt.
-你真放肆 -我懂
- How dare you. - I know.
-我为你开心 -我不确定
- I'm happy for you, I guess. - I don't know.
等等 我有一些数学方面的问题
Hold on. I have some math questions.
如果罗莎获得了三胜 那斯卡利是两胜吗
If Rosa has three wins, does Scully have two?
-我跟斯卡利是平手吗 -不不不
- Am I now tied with Scully? - No, no, no.
我跟斯卡利是平手才对
I'm tied with Scully.
你跟档案柜是平手
You're tied with the filing cabinet.
档案柜的获胜次数都比我多吗
The filing cabinet has more wins than me?
-显然嘛 -没错 就是这样
- Yes, obviously. - Yeah, that's how that works.
-也应该如此才对 -各位 打住
- As it should. - Guys, stop it.
我们现在应该替罗莎庆祝才对 而非争吵不休
We're supposed to be celebrating Rosa here, not fighting.
不 不 继续争吵
No, no, keep fighting.
那正是我这么做的原因
It's why I did this.
严格说来 杰克的第一次获胜 我们也有份
You know, technically, we all shared in Jake's first win,
所以这可能是我的第四次获胜
so this might be my fourth.
什么 才不是
What? No.
没错 说得很有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
霍特的获胜也有我们的一份功劳啊
Oh, we also helped Holt win too.
闭嘴吧 桑迪亚哥 闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up, Santiago. Just shut up.
-你说什么 -竟敢叫我闭嘴
- Excuse me? - Wow, shut up?
-你太放肆了 长官 -我赢了两次
- How dare you, sir. - I won two times.
这可是我老婆
That is my wife.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表