剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
帕拉塔 你立刻跟我走
Peralta, you need to come with me right now.
我能吃我的贝果吗
Can I eat my bagel?
相信我 你现在吃了等一下一定会后悔
Trust me, you're not gonna wanna eat before you see this.
他是尚恩·里德 一连串闯空门案的嫌疑人
That's Shane Reed. Suspect in a string of B&Es.
今早被临检时 这个在他的卡车里
Got pulled over this morning. This was in his trunk.
我了个操
Son of a bitch!
帕拉塔 帕拉塔 冷静
Peralta...Peralta, calm down.
为什么要把我抓来 我什么都没做啊
Why am I here? I didn't do anything.
你闯进了15间房♥子 尚恩
You broke into 15 houses, Shane,
但我现在在乎的点不在这里
but that's not what I care about right now.
我只在乎我们在你车里找到的东西
All I care about is what we found in your car.
-哪里有问题 -他不知道哪里有问题 迪亚兹
- I don't understand. ?- He doesn't understand, Diaz.
要不你给他解释解释吧
Why don't you fill him in?
"您受邀出席
"You are invited to celebrate the wedding
凯瑟琳·乔伊那与道格拉斯·朱迪的婚礼"
of Katherine Joyner and Douglas Judy."
道格拉斯·朱迪 又称道格·朱迪
Douglas Judy, AKA Doug Judy,
又称庞蒂亚克大盗
AKA, the Pontiac Bandit.
-或许吧 -那就是了
- Maybe. - That's a yes.
告诉我 尚恩 你什么时候收到的邀请函
Now tell me, Shane, when did you get the invite?
什么
What?
你邮箱里是什么收到的邀请函
When did you receive the invite in the mail
还有为什么我没有收到
and how come I didn't get one?
你为什么会收到邀请函 你认识道格吗
- Why would you get an invite? Do you know Doug?
这里只有我能问问题
Hey, I'm the one asking the questions here!
冷静 或许只是小婚礼
Calm down, Jake. Maybe it's a small wedding.
好吧 有道理 婚礼场地有多大 尚恩
Okay, good point. How big is the venue, Shane?
我问你呢 场地有多大
I said how big is the venue?
我 我 我不知道啊
I-I-I don't know!
我我我不知道 但我猜你肯定知道
I-I-I-I don't know! But I bet you do know
婚礼信息网站的登入密♥码♥吧
the password to the wedding website, don't you?
大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
那你最好赶紧告诉我 尚恩
Well, then I guess you better tell it to me, Shane.
你摸我一把 我摸你一把
You wash my back, I'll wash yours.
-摸吗 -我是说帮
- Wash? - I meant scratch.
你知道我说的是帮一把 快告诉我密♥码♥
You know I meant scratch. Now tell me the password.
密♥码♥好像是"道格与凯特一生一世"
I think it's "Dougandkateforever."
你看 说出来很难吗 尚恩
There, was that so hard, Shane?
你做了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
现在把这个垃圾弄离我视线吧
Now get this piece of trash out of my sight.
对了 一生一世是文字还是数字1生1世
Oh, is forever spelled out, or is it the number four?
-是文字 -太谢谢你啦
- Oh, it's spelled out. - Okay, thank you so much.
现在把这个垃圾弄离我视线吧
Now get this piece of trash out of my sight!
接到你的电♥话♥太开心了
I'm so glad you called.
谢谢你来我最爱的地点跟我碰面
Thanks for meeting me at my favorite establishment.
你画陶器的地方吗
A place where you paint pottery?
我发现受贿的马克杯
I find a hand-painted mug
是任何场合都适合的有心意礼物
makes a thoughtful gift for any occasion.
所以近来如何 最近生活中
So, what's going on? Anything exciting in your life
有任何值得告诉我的精彩事情吗
that you maybe want to tell me about?
我找到新工作了 就是负责
I got a new job. I sit behind white CEOs
在白人执行长到国会接受调查时
when they have to testify before Congress,
坐在他们后面 显得他们没种族歧视
so they don't look so racist.
每15分钟就往他们耳里说点屁话
Every 15 minutes I just whisper some nonsense at 'em.
查维斯·E·盖茨
乳蛋饼的口感真的好怪
The texture of quiche is unsettling.
那狗屁让我赚了七万五呢
I got paid $75,000 for that nonsense.
不错啊 恭喜恭喜 但没有别的事情
That's cool, congratulations. But there's nothing else,
你懂 就是更精彩一点的
you know, maybe even more interesting
你会想要跟我分享吗
that you want to fill me in on?
刚才的事情我觉得就很屌♥了啊
It seemed like a pretty cool fact to me.
够了 朱迪 我知道你要结婚了
All right, look Judy, I know you're getting married.
靠 我没想到你会发现这事情
Damn it, I didn't think you'd find out about that.
谁告诉你的 罗尼 鲍比
Who told you, Ronnie? Bobby?
瑞奇 麦可
Ricky? Mike?
你别想用新版本合唱团的团员名
Don't try and change the subject by tricking me
来骗我跟你合唱 顺便转移话题
into singing New Edition with you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
罗尼 鲍比 瑞奇 麦可...
Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike...
Cool it now - New edition
? 如果我爱那女孩 谁管你喜不喜欢 ?
? If I like the girl who cares who you like ?
-爽 -所以你原谅我啦
- Whoo! - So all is forgiven?
没有 你为什么没邀请我
No! Why didn't you invite me?
我也想啊 但是我请的很多人都是道上的
I wanted to, but a lot of people in my life are crooks
而他们觉得我跟警♥察♥当朋友很奇怪
and they think it's weird that I'm friends with a cop.
他们不理解 就像是... 家长
They just don't understand. Kind of like... parents?
不 不许再用歌♥词勾引我
No, no more songs.
来自DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Parents Just Don't Understand
听我说 我明晚要办单身派对
Look, I'm having my Bachelor party tomorrow night
我希望你能来 我们编个罪犯身份
and I want you to be there. We'll make up a criminal alias
这样你就能跟我兄弟们玩了
for you so you can meet the boys.
这很明显是个超屌♥的计划
Obviously that's a super cool plan,
但我不要 我不要你的同情
but no, I don't want your pity.
随你便 但这周末绝对会嗨到爆
Suit yourself, but it's gonna be one sexy-ass weekend.
所以...
Like...
到底是会有多嗨呢
How sexy-ass are we talking here?
-搭私人飞机飞迈阿密 爽 -还有红毯
- Private jet to Miami, baby! - And there's a red carpet!
管什么红毯啦 私人飞机呢
Forget the red carpet. Private jet!
对 还有私人飞机 这个牛逼多了
Yes, and a jet! The jet is better.
迈阿密 我们来啦
Miami, here we come!
今天是霍特第一天官复原职
Today is Holt's first day back in his office
我想要确保一切都跟他走之前一样
and I wanna make sure everything is just how he left it.
帮忙我回忆一下
Now, I can't remember,
切达的小雕像是朝45度还是50度
was this little figurine of Cheddar at a 45 or 50 degree angle?
泰瑞 差别5度
Terry, it's a five degree difference.
你最好赶紧搞清楚
You better figure it out.
我好想念这办公室啊
Ah, I missed this place.
小切达歪了
Huh, little Cheddar's askew.
你真是把这里当自己家 不客气了啊 杰弗兹
You really made yourself at home, didn't you Jeffords?
不过... 无所谓啦
But, uh...no matter.
我很高兴能回来
Just glad to be here.
我又官复原职 变回我应该当的警监
I am a captain again. Back where I belong.
一切都完美了
Everything is perfect.
绝对没有任何东西能够破坏我的好...
there's absolutely nothing that could puncture my...
-我那张名片呢 -什么
- where's the business card? - What?
本来这里有一张名片
The business card that was right here.
上面有口香糖 它对我很重要
It had a piece of gum on it. It's very important to me.
你没有把它丢掉吧
You didn't throw it away, did you?
没有 泰瑞怎么可能
No, Terry would never
会丢掉一眼看起来就是垃圾的东西呢
throw away something that looked exactly like trash.
那就好 我半个小时后回来
Good. I'll be back in half an hour.
到时候我要看到它在我桌上
Make sure it's on my desk by then.
没问题长官 交给我
Will do, sir. I got it.
我这就去办
I'm on it.
绝对被我扔掉了
I definitely threw it away.
我想你见见我的好兄弟们
I want you to meet the guys.
他们是内森 乔西 查克
This is Nathan, Josh, and Chuck.
这是我坐牢认识的好朋友 肖恩
This is my buddy, Sean, from prison.
朋友 你们好吗
How's it going, fellas?
我没听你说过这个肖恩啊
I've never heard you mention Sean before.
他刚说到坐牢 其实我最近刚出狱
Yeah, well like he said, I just got out of jail.
蹲了五年
Five years.
罚挺重 你犯什么事了
Tough sentence. What'd you do?
虐待老人 给我爷爷来了点狠的 所以...
Elder abuse. Got my grandpa good, so...
靠 凶残了吧
Damn, that's very upsetting.
就他妈这么狠
Damn straight it is.
不是吧 虐待老人
Elder abuse?
我想想个他们不会
I was trying to think of something that
有兴趣再问下去的罪名
wouldn't inspire any follow-up questions.
-道格·朱迪 -库哥 好兄弟
- Doug Judy! - Cubes! My man.
肖恩 我给你介绍
Sean, I'd like you to meet
我们今天坐的私人飞机就是这位仁兄的
the man whose private jet we are flying on today.
是啊 你是马克·库班
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表