剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
神烦警探
杰克
Oh, hey, Jake.
今天办公室是在搞什么鬼东西呢
What's--what's the deal with the office today?
感觉炸营了
It--it feels crazy.
有人从证物室偷走了20块白粉砖
Somebody stole 20 bricks of coke
还有一些机关枪
and some machine guns from evidence.
什么 这是我第一次听说这事情
What? It's the first I'm hearing of it.
合理 毕竟你才刚到嘛 对吧
Yeah, well, you just got here, right?
对的 我要你去找到凶手
Right. I need you to find whoever did this
然后杀了他们
and kill them...
要确保他们被宰了
till they're dead.
好疯狂的一早啊 有凶手的头绪吗
Bonkers morning, huh? So, any idea who did it?
没有 但无论如何
No, but whoever it was
凶手都是对我们安保系统了如指掌的人
had an intimate knowledge of our security systems.
很明显是出了内奸
It was obviously an inside job.
-我敢赌是布莱恩 -何出此言
- I bet it was Brian. - Why do you say that?
因为他有一次说他家有户外按♥摩♥浴缸
Because... he once said he has a hot tub.
你懂泡那种浴缸的人吧
You know how that crowd is.
我不知道布莱恩有户外按♥摩♥浴缸呢
I didn't know Brian had a hot tub.
-听起来是不太好 -对啊
- That does sound bad. - Yeah.
但我们不该过多干涉探案过程
But we have to let the investigation run its course.
此时此刻 任何人都可能是嫌疑犯
Right now, everyone's a suspect.
除了希契科克与斯卡利
Except for Hitchcock and Scully.
-这案子的凶手走了楼梯 -凶手被抓到会如何
- Whoever did it took the stairs. - What'll happen to the person,
你懂 就是他被抓到的下场
you know, if you find them?
凶手犯下了多起重罪
Well, they've committed several felonies.
大概要判30年到无期徒刑吧
Probably looking at, uh, 30-to-life.
所以那个人可能错过多达15次奥♥运♥会
So that person could miss 15 Olympics.
牛逼
Cool.
我要走了
I have to go.
他们发现毒品丢了
They know the drugs are missing.
但他们没怀疑我 因为我表现超淡定
They don't suspect me because I'm playing it super cool.
所以何时交易
Now, when is the handoff?
当然 我自己在女厕里
Yes, I'm alone in the ladies' room.
没人会听到我说话
No one can hear me.
我发现了一些事
Okay, so I know something,
但你们不能问我怎么知道的
but you can't ask how I know it.
-黛比 -是黛比
- Debbie... - It's Debbie.
-偷了白粉跟机关枪 -是黛比
- Took the coke and the guns. - Debbie, right?
-我们知道是黛比 -她行迹可疑到爆
- Yeah. We know it's Debbie. - Acting super suspicious.
黛比 可以来我办公室一趟吗
Debbie, can I see you in my office?
当然啊 找我有什么事呢
Yeah, sure. What's this about?
-我们进办公室里谈 -就耽误你一下
- We'll talk in my office. - It'll just take a minute.
真是个充满惊喜的早晨呢
This morning's full of surprises, huh?
首先是户外按♥摩♥浴缸布莱恩偷了白粉
First, that stolen cocaine that Hot Tub Brian took,
然后现在有不相关的事情要找我
now this unrelated thing following me.
你们猜怎么着
Ha--you know what?
我想现在去做一个三明治
I think I'm gonna go make a sandwich
我这人... 就是爱三明治啊
I just--I love sandwiches.
我们休息室里见
I'll meet you in there.
我认了爱三明治的罪
Guilty of loving sandwiches, right?
黛比
Debbie.
我的三明治里想夹什么呢
Mmm, what do I want in my sandwich?
我看看啊 绝对需要火腿 起司
Let's see. Definitely ham, cheese,
小苏打也绝对不可少
baking soda for sure,
法国香草奶油 还有香橙鸡
French vanilla creamer, ooh, orange chicken.
黛比
Debbie!
你不会真以为你能逍遥法外吧
You really thought you'd get away with it?
-我去 斯卡利 -我本来都想好
- Damn, Scully! - I was planning on eating
晚点要吃那个香橙鸡了呢
that orange chicken later!
你是因为这个才撂倒她的吗
Is that why you took her down?
你知道局里丢了白粉的事情吗
Do you even know about the missing cocaine?
白粉吗
Cocaine?
我们不知道黛比把白粉藏哪去了
So we don't know where Debbie has hidden the drugs.
我们搜查过她的车 她的公♥寓♥
We searched her car, her apartment--
甚至试过查她手♥机♥里常去地点的记录
we even tried the location data on her phone,
但她很聪明 关掉了没留下记录
but she was smart, she had it turned off.
也有可能是没电了
Or her battery died.
根据她的屏幕使用时间记录
According to her Screen Time app,
她每天要玩5个小时的游戏
she plays five hours a day of a game
游戏名叫"学校里的酷妹"
called "Cool Girl in School."
我超爱"学酷"
I love "CGIS."
我刚成为学院护旗队的队长
I just made captain of the color guard.
11年级感觉要顺风顺水了
Junior year's looking up.
黛比偷走的白粉是指控西尔维奥·努奇的证据
The coke Debbie took was evidence against Silvio Nucci.
他想搞掉证据
Now, he wanted it gone,
我认为他找了黛比来接这份脏活儿
and I think he got Debbie to do his dirty work.
抱歉 你认为黛比是在为
I'm sorry, you think Debbie is working
恶名昭彰的大坏蛋西尔维奥·努奇办事吗
with notorious crime boss Silvio Nucci?
有这一件写着"摇滚万岁"牛仔外套的黛比
The same Debbie who has a denim jacket that says "Rock 'n Roll"?
就是她啊 我听到了她跟人安排交货
It was her. I heard her setting up a drop.
你当时为什么会在女厕所里
And why were you in the women's room?
不是什么变♥态♥的原因啊
It wasn't for a gross reason.
那厕所没位了 我必需得拉屎啊
The men's room was occupied, and I had to dump out.
只要不是变♥态♥ 就"万事大吉"啦
Well, as long as it wasn't for a gross reason.
黛比 我们知道是你干的
We know you did it, Debbie.
告诉我真♥相♥ 让我们当朋友嘛
Just tell me the truth. Let me be your friend here.
谢谢 但我已经有很多朋友了
Thank you, but I already have plenty of friends.
小鳃 阿鳍 金金 泡泡
Gil, Finn, Goldie, Bubbles--
这很明显是你的宠物鱼的名字
Those are clearly just the names of your pet fish.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
它们是我的宠物鱼
They're my fish.
毒品也是我偷的
And I took the drugs.
对不起 我搞砸了一切
I'm sorry. I screwed everything up.
冷静 说出来很好啊
Okay, this is good.
你说说你为什么要这么做
Now just tell me why you did it.
因为我没有毒品不行
Because I need my drugs.
我可是一方毒后
I'm a big time drug girl.
黛比 我觉得这不是实话
Debbie, I don't think that's true.
我猜是西尔维奥·努奇逼你的
I think Silvio Nucci forced you to do this against your will.
努奇
Nucci?
什么鬼啊
What?
她坐在那里笑了足足40分钟了
She sat there and laughed for 40 minutes.
看来她是绝对不会供出努奇了
She's never gonna turn on Nucci.
我猜她有听说过
I'll bet she's heard stories
出庭指证他的人最后都有什么下场
of what he does to people who testify against him.
-真希望我们能帮到她点什么 -为何
- Man, I wish there was something we could do to help her. - Why?
我们都知道她犯了罪
Well, I know she committed a crime,
但她很明显泥足深陷 想求生也不行了
but she's clearly in over her head.
我不觉得她是真的坏人
I don't think she's actually a bad person.
她是个能自己做主的成人
She's a grown-up who made her own decisions,
她做了事就得自己承担代价
and now she has to suffer the consequences.
你可能无法理解 但是我个人呢
You might not get it, but personally,
是能够理解那种犯了错
I relate to someone who made a mistake
然后想求救却又找不到路的人
and can't find their way out of it.
我年轻的时候也曾经被人彻底蒙骗
When I was younger, I was thoroughly hoodwinked
凶手是哥伦比亚CD俱乐部的一帮"好人"
by the so-called good people at Columbia CD Club.
当我回过神来时 我手里有
Next thing you know, I had 16 copies
16张盲瓜乐队的首张专辑
of Blind Melon's first album.
高中的时候我潜入一堆人的家里
In high school, I broke into a bunch of houses
-最后被关进少管所了 -什么 太糟糕了吧
- and wound up in juvie. - What? That's terrible.
是啦 罗莎的罪是比我的严重一点点
I mean, yeah, Rosa's is a little worse.
我当时在芭蕾舞学校 压力十分庞大
I was in ballet school, and there was so much pressure
必须时刻追求完美 最后我理智线断了
to be perfect all the time that I just snapped.
要不是我当时尚未成年 我就是进监狱了
If I hadn't been underage, I would've gone to prison.
这样你更应该能同情黛比了啊
It's all the more reason you should have sympathy for Debbie
-并理解为什么她需要我们的帮助 -没人帮过我
- and understand why she could use our help. - Nobody helped me.
我爸妈把我赶出家门
My parents kicked me out of the house
说以后我只能靠自己
and told me I was on my own.
你得独自经历这一切 我好难过 罗莎
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that alone, Rosa.
不 那是好事
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表