剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
什么 为什么
What? Why?
向前踏步 歌♥舞剧手势 屁♥股♥抖动
Mosey forward, name in lights, butt pop.
梳头发
Comb your hair.
打字动作 收回来
Now typing motion, pull it back.
向前跳 骨盆跃动
Jump forward, pelvic pump.
你完全会了
You got it!
现在我们只需要把动作串联起来
Now, all we need to do is run it all together
用标准速度做就好了
and do it at full speed.
我必须要说一句 杰弗兹
I must say, Jeffords,
这个舞蹈确实分散了注意力
this dancing is quite distracting.
我已经完全忘了我们被困在
I've completely forgotten that we're trapped here
蠢货贝弗利在小丑表演中场休息时间
in this death box inspected by Bozo Beverly
检修的死亡箱子中
between clown shows.
你知道吗 长官 我觉得
You know what, sir? I don't think
在歌♥舞剧手势前
you are thrusting your butt enough
你摇摆屁♥股♥的幅度不够大
before the name in lights.
是的没错 我也感觉到了
Yes, yes. I felt that.
我的天 你的宝贵意见很不错
God, I love that note.
从头再来一遍
Back to the top.
我来打节拍 五 六 七 八
I'll count us in. Five, six, seven, eight.
纽约警局 把手举起来
NYPD, put your hands in the air!
你们被逮捕了 过会在踏板酒吧上
You're under arrest. We'll read you your rights
我们再宣读你们的权利 查尔斯
on the Pedal Pub. Charles?
快点 戴上束缚带 动起来动起来
Come on, put on the zip-ties. Move, move, move!
怎么搞了这么久
Hey, what's taking so long?
听着 我只能安全地修或者快速地修
Look, I can do it safely or I can do it quickly.
-那快点修 -我做不到快点修
- Do it quickly. - Oh, I can't do it quickly.
我吹嘘被你拆穿了
You called my bluff.
灯终于亮了
Oh, the lights are on.
♪ 打屁屁 打屁屁 ♪
♪ Spank that bottom spank that bo-- ♪
我们永远不会提起这件事
We will never speak of this again.
状况更新 能来的警员我都叫来了
Status update: I called in every officer I could.
我批准了连值两班和加班
I green-lit double shifts and overtime.
我们与96分局合作疏散交通
We're coordinating with the 9-6 on traffic control.
我们还没处理任何人的文件
We haven't processed anyone,
所以三楼聚集了很多嫌疑犯
so there's a backlog of perps on the third floor,
然后我必须要去医院了
and I have to go to the hospital
因为我羊水破了
because my water broke.
你要生宝宝了 艾米 这真是太好...
You're having a baby? Amy, this is so wond--
等你生完我们再继续谈
We can just catch up after the baby comes.
等等 停下来 电力恢复了
Wait, wait, wait, stop! The power's back.
恶心 灯光亮了之后
Oh, yuck, none of you are cute
你们没一个人长得好看
with the lights fully on.
你想玩毒舌女孩是吗 凯拉
You wanna play mean girl, Kayla?
这个游戏两个人就能玩
Two can play at that game.
我们来聊聊你的刘海好了
Let's talk about your bangs.
查尔斯 现在别玩 我在给艾米打电♥话♥
Charles, not now, I'm calling Amy.
-杰克吗 -嘿 艾米
- Jake? - Hey, Ames,
我很抱歉我们还没回来
I'm so sorry we're not there yet,
因为一个男的从楼梯上摔下来了
but a guy fell down the stairs,
然后一个老妇人开枪打了嫌疑犯
and then the old lady shot a perp
然后我们又阻止了银行抢劫犯
and then we stopped a bank robbery--
-我丢了一只鞋 -然后凯拉丢了一只鞋
- And I lost my shoe. - And Kayla lost her shoe,
但我们马上到医院了
but we're almost to the hospital.
你到医院了吗 你在哪个病房♥
Are you there yet? What room are you in?
我在休息室
The break room.
什么 怎么会
What? Why?
没时间了 我只能在这里生小孩了
There isn't enough time. I have to have the baby here.
但我跟我的疯狂队员已经快赶到医院了
But me and my crazy crew made it to the hospital.
这才是我们的出生故事
That's our birth story!
去你的出生故事 快点来这里
Screw your birth story, just get here!
你要在分局里生宝宝吗
You're giving birth at the precinct?
-这安全吗 -没事的
- Is that safe? - It's gonna be okay.
这里有一堆消防员
There's a bunch of firefighters here.
没错 他们基本上就是美化版的
Right, and they're basically just glorified EMTs
一群同住在一起睡上下铺的急救医疗员
that live together and sleep in bunk beds.
杰克 她会没事的
Jake, she's gonna be okay.
我觉得她现在痛到说不出话了
I just don't think she can talk right now.
好的 告诉她我爱她
Okay, just tell her that I love her
我会马上赶过去的
and that I'll get there as fast as I can.
艾米 我们可以聊聊吗
Hey, Amy, can we have a second?
不行 我现在正忙呢
No, I'm kind of in the middle of something,
你这个*&@#%
You ******* !
是吗 那*&@#%你自己
Oh yeah? Well *******yourself!
-行了行了 -过来看吧
- All right, all right. - Just come.
我们为你准备了一点东西
We have something to show you.
你们为我整理了一间产房♥
You made me a birthing suite?
我们在工作时间睡午觉已经有二十多年了
We've been napping at work for 20 years.
我们很懂如何在警局创造
We know how to create a relaxing space
一个放松的空间
in a police station.
-病床 -防火毯子
- Gurney. - Fire blankets.
警棍用来按♥摩♥背部
Night stick for back massage.
-舒缓的光线 -也就是斯卡利的除屁味蜡烛
- Soothing lighting. - AKA Scully's fart candles.
我很抱歉说你们是紧急情况中最没用的人
I'm sorry I said you were worthless in an emergency.
你们两个真的很厉害
You two really came through.
经过了今天一天的事情之后
It's just nice to have a win
获得一次胜利真的太好了
after what we went through today.
那么多芥末蛋就这么坏了 为的是什么呢
So many deviled eggs were lost, and for what?
你不能沉湎于此
Hey, hey, you can't focus on that.
多亏了你
There were hundreds of meatballs
我们才能吃掉几百个肉丸
that were eaten because of you!
我本可以吃更多的
I could've eaten more.
-多吃一个就好 -各位
- Just one more! - Guys?
别打断我们 艾米
Not now, Amy.
我怎么才能回到分局呢
How am I going to get back to the precinct?
这东西速度太慢了
This thing is way too slow.
除非我们一鼓作气 像疯了一样骑
Not if we all band together and pedal like hell.
那是不可能的 查尔斯
It's not gonna happen, Charles.
疯婆多多睡着了 凯拉在和路易斯调情
Dotty's asleep, Kayla's flirting with Luis,
布丽安娜正在垃圾桶里撒尿
and Briana's peeing in a trash can.
那是违法的 布丽安娜
That's illegal, Briana.
才不 你明明很喜欢
Oh, you know you love it.
我会错过我儿子的出生的
I'm gonna miss the birth of my son.
不 你不会的
No, you're not.
听着 我本来不想这么做的
Look, I didn't want to have to do this,
但是我可以打给一个帮手
but there is someone I can call.
谁啊
Who?
你好 花生酱警督
Hello, Peanut Butter.
我知道我们互相看不顺眼
I know we don't see eye-to-eye.
但我们得恩怨先摆两旁
But we gotta put that behind us
因为我的朋友...
because my friend here--
查尔斯 骑马是个好主意
Charles, the horse was a great idea
但我们没时间让你跟它交心畅谈
but we don't have time for you to have a heart-to-heart with it.
抱歉 我只是情绪泛滥 杰克
Sorry, I'm just very emotional, Jake.
照顾好我的朋友 你个四腿混♥蛋♥
Take care of my friend, you four-legged bastard!
现在坐上来了
You know, now that I'm up here,
我才意识到我并不会骑马
I realize I don't know how to ride a horse.
应该是不言自明的 对吧
It's probably pretty self-explanatory, right?
不要啊
Oh, no!
让开 大家都让开 我不会骑马
Move! Everyone move, I don't know how to ride a horse!
好了 艾米 我知道你现在身受剧痛
Okay, Amy. I know you're in a lot of pain,
但我们这里什么药都没有
but we don't have any meds here.
你尽量别去想着这事
You just gotta try not to focus on it.
-你能分散她的注意力吗 -交给我吧
- Can you distract her? - I got this.
嘿 艾米 最近出了什么新的文件夹吗
Hey, Amy, they come out with any new binders recently?
我不想谈论什么文件夹 罗莎
I don't want to talk about binders, Rosa.
好吧 我的大招用完了
All right, that was my big gun.
她只能感受疼痛了
She's just gonna feel this.
那可不一定
Not necessarily.
我刚刚想着我们有没有办法帮上忙
I was just checking to see if there was anything we could do to help.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表