剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Let's drag him, baby!
不是 有人看见帽衫男了
No, someone saw our hoodie guy.
好吧 那我们晚点再写坏话
Right, we'll do the burn book later.
全体注意 有人举报看到疑似枪手的人
Attention, everyone, we have a possible sighting
出现在霍伊特街
of our shooter on Hoyt Street.
我和博伊尔警探带领A队
Detective Boyle and I will take Alpha unit.
-史密斯 福克斯 -你们负责看好坏话小本本
- Smith, Fox... - You guard the burn book.
-查尔斯 不是 -退下
- Charles, no. - Stand down.
你们带领B队
You take Bravo unit.
其他人继续搜索这区域
The rest of you, continue to sweep the area
以防这条线索没结果
in case this lead doesn't pan out.
时间紧迫 赶紧行动
The clock is ticking, go, go, go!
我该去哪 警探 我想帮忙
Where should I go, Detective? I'd love to be of service.
霍特警监 我是说 哥们
Captain Holt! I mean... dude!
那场盛大的记者会之后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since your big news conference
我可喜欢那记者会了
which I just loved.
雷 你在这啊
Ray, there you are!
真不敢相信你又擅离职守了
I can't believe you left your post again.
警探们 我的搭档是个不听话的坏男孩 真抱歉
Detectives, I'm sorry for my partner's bad boy behavior.
我才不是坏男孩
I am not a bad boy,
我想抓住坏男孩才对
I'm trying to catch bad boys!
要真说起来 我也是乖男孩
If anything, I'm a good boy.
坏男孩就会这样狡辩
That's exactly what a bad boy would say.
坏男孩绝对不会说这种话 不用道歉
It's definitely not, and no need to apologize,
有任务交给你们
we have a job to do.
太好了 你想让我们去哪
Great! Where do you want us?
有一个人符合我们对暗♥杀♥枪手的侧写
Someone matching our shooter's profile
刚刚出现在大西洋街和四号♥大街附近
was just seen over on Atlantic and 4th,
我需要你们两个马上前往那里
I need you both there immediately,
你们能应付吗
can you handle it?
绝对不能
Absolutely not,
听起来责任太重大了
it sounds like way too much responsibility.
别听黛比的 我们立刻行动
Don't listen to Debbie. We're on it!
好的 再见
All right. Bye!
这是哪一出 那人明明在霍伊特街
What's going on? The guy's on Hoyt Street.
我知道 我误导霍特是为了摆脱他
I know, I gave Holt a fake lead to get rid of him.
放心 我还是...
Don't worry, I'm still...
缉凶猎捕者
the Manhunter.
* 他就是缉凶猎捕者 *
* He's the Manhunter! *
* 还有和他一起捕猎的小男孩 *
* And the boy who he hunts with *
-这是什么歌♥ -小男孩猎捕者之歌♥
- What's that song? - The Boyhunter song!
* 小男孩捕猎者 *
* Boyhunter *
* 沿着校园走 *
* Down by the schoolyard *
为什么他要沿着校园走
Why is he by the schoolyard?
-因为他要保护孩子们 -听起来很恶心
- He's gotta protect the kids! - Sounds terrible.
-是吗 我怎么没感觉 -还是快走吧
- Really, I don't hear it! - Let's just go.
东北指挥中心 已封锁1小时30分
好消息
Okay, good news.
我在封锁区发现了一家杂货店
I found a bodega in the containment zone
买♥♥了一堆验孕工具
and got a bunch of pregnancy tests.
-一堆 -没错
- A bunch? - Yeah.
这可是纽约的杂货店 当然要谨慎起见
It's a New York bodega, you can't be too cautious.
有道理 果然过期十年了
Good point. Yep, expired ten years ago.
拆封而且用过了
Open. And used!
软糖做成的 什么鬼啊
Made of gummies? Why?
诡异地在震动
Weirdly vibrating.
少女专用 太可怕了
This is for teens. That's dark.
这个可以用
This is good.
太好了 那就测一下
Great, let's do this.
桑迪亚哥 第一检查点的工作做得好
Hey, Santiago, nice work at checkpoint one.
等等 你们怎么又这么诡异
Wait, why are you guys being all weird again?
我们很正常
We're not being weird.
不准跳嘻哈超人舞
Do not dab!
我没打算跳
I wasn't going to.
我知道发生了什么
I know what's going on here.
-你真知道 -是的
- You do? - Yep.
你们在背后议论我
You're talking about me.
我女儿们只要说我坏话也这样
I know 'cause my daughters are doing the same thing.
每次我一走进她们的房♥间
Every time I go in that room,
她们就突然异常安静
they get all weird and quiet.
因为她们在取笑爸爸
That's 'cause they're making fun of Daddy.
你们是不是也在取笑"爸爸"
Is that what you're doing, making fun of Daddy?
首先...
First off...
-我听出有多荒谬了 对不起 -那就好
- Yeah, I heard it, I'm sorry. - Great.
其次 我们没有在讨论你
Secondly, we're not talking about you.
那你们在讨论什么
What are you talking about, then?
我们最喜欢的
Our favorite...
黄♥片♥
porns.
-什么 -没错
- What? - It's true.
我们对黄♥片♥有特定的偏好
We have specific favorite porns.
所以我们在讨论
And we're talking about 'em.
是的
Yeah.
未免有性骚嫌疑
Okay, legally,
我看我还是退下吧
I feel as though I need to back away.
但我想让你们知道我还是不相信你们
But I want it to be known that I still do not believe you.
快点回去工作
Get back to work!
居然瞒过他了 那就行
That went well. All right.
赶紧验孕 赶紧了结
Let's take this thing and get it over with.
-我做不到 -什么 为什么
- I can't. - What? Why?
我体内没有任何尿
I have no pee inside of me.
我无尿了 罗莎
I'm pee-free, Rosa!
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do, what do I do?
快喝水
Drink water.
对哦 你真聪明
Oh, yeah. You're smart.
你真是一个好朋友 我很高兴你陪着我
You're a very good friend, I'm glad you're here.
街道安全
Street's clear.
没有暗♥杀♥枪手的踪迹 他会去哪里呢
No sign of the shooter, where'd he go?
-嘘嘘嘘 -为什么你叫我闭嘴
- Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. - Why are you shushing me?
我正在施展绝招
I'm doing that thing where I listen
仔细听我就会发现杂音线索
really closely for a noise clue,
比如玻璃打破或者垃圾翻动的声音
like glass breaking or trash rustling.
好酷 起作用了吗
Cool! Is it working?
没有 还没
No, not yet.
-是不是因为我在说话 -你在帮倒忙
- Because I'm talking? - Well, it's not helping.
好的好的 我马上闭嘴
Right, right, right. I'll be quiet.
你不用说你马上闭嘴 闭嘴就行了
You don't have to say you'll be quiet, just be quiet.
好的 我很抱歉没有闭嘴
Okay. I'm sorry for not being quiet.
又来了 你不必讲出来
Once again, don't have to say.
我只想确认我做得对
Just wanna be clear what I'm doing.
明白 我仔细听就好了
Understood. I'm just gonna listen.
好的 我会把嘴闭紧
Okay. I'll be very quiet.
你不用讲出来
Don't have to say it.
我只想确认你明白我在做什么
Just wanna make sure you know what I'm doing.
请别这么做 要不然我打你了
Please stop. So I don't throw you.
-好的 -别说话了
- Okay. - Stop talking.
-我不说了 -好的
- I'll stop talking. - Great.
我保证我不会再这么做了
I'll make sure I don't do that again.
行了 查尔斯 我爱你 但是你搞砸了
All right, Charles, I love you, but you ruined it.
垃圾翻动的声音
Trash rustle!
他在逃跑 赶紧呼叫其他人
He's running, call it in!
我跟着他 你从旁边拦截
I'll follow, you cut him off!
我靠
Damn it!
做得好 查尔斯
Nice, Charles!
我不叫查尔斯 我是...
Name's not Charles, it's...
小男孩猎捕者
Boyhunter.
这是你应得的称号♥
You know what, you earned it.
抓住你的男孩 小男孩猎捕者
Way to get your boy, Boyhunter!
我们赶紧把嫌疑人带回九九分局
All right, let's get our perp back to the Nine-Nine.
我让杰弗兹取消封锁
I'll tell Jeffords to lift the lockdown.
帕拉塔警探
Detective Peralta!
你抓住你要找的嫌疑人了
I see you got the man you were looking for.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表