剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
不 警员 是我欠你的
No, Officer, I owe you one.
不 是我欠你的
No, I owe you.
太好了 因为我暂时还没想到
Great, 'cause I hadn't thought of
我要为什么事向你道歉
what I was gonna apologize for yet.
我不该不服从你的命令
I should not have disobeyed your order.
我错了
I was wrong.
当然 对案子的判断并没有错
Not about the case, of course,
我的直觉是无懈可击的
my hunch was impeccable.
你这道歉可真有意思
Interesting apology strategy,
自我吹嘘的成分有点多啊
a little heavy on the brags.
重点是 你是对的
Point is, you were right.
我抢走了这个案子 因为我需要觉得被尊重
I hijacked the case because I need to feel respected.
听着
Listen,
现在我成了你的上司 感觉怪怪的
it's weird that I'm your boss now,
这也是没办法改变的事
and that's not going anywhere,
但不管你穿的是什么样的制♥服♥
but no matter what uniform you wear,
我都会永远爱你的
I'm always gonna love you...
不对 是珍惜你
I mean, cherish...
不对 是尊重你
I mean, respect.
-你刚说的是尊重 对吧 -没错
- You said respect, right? - Yes.
我对你也是同样的感觉
And I feel the same about you.
你现在有什么命令要下达给我吗
So, do you have any orders for me, sir?
其实还真有
Well, I do actually
需要人把那些锥形路障回收一下
still need those cones picked up.
我们这就去办
We're on it.
要去回收锥形路障吗
We got cone duty?
太棒了
Yes!
这简直是最棒的生日了
Best birthday yet.
今天是你的生日吗
It's your birthday?
话说 那个...
Hey, so...
今天真是紧张刺♥激♥啊
today was pretty intense.
你是指抓到那个暗♥杀♥枪手吗
You mean catching the shooter?
我也觉得 这是个很棒的故事
I know, it's a great story.
我只希望布拉德·皮特能练到我这好身材
I just hope Pitt can get in good enough shape
好能在电影中扮演我
to play me in the movie, you know?
是啊
Mm, yeah.
另外 还发生了一件别的事
Um, also, something else happened.
我以为我怀孕了
I thought I might be pregnant.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
但我没有 月经来了
I'm not, I got my period.
并且我做了下孕检 但是没用
And I took a pregnancy test, but it didn't work
因为我喝了太多的水
because I drank 11 gallons of water.
就说水对你的健康不利吧
Told you water was bad for you.
-这事的重点不是这个 -你说得太对了
- That's not the takeaway. - You're absolutely right.
你怎么样 感觉如何 没事吧
How are you, how do you feel? Are you okay?
我当时真的被巨大的压力侵袭
I mean, I was really stressed.
我们的计划不是这样的 我们说好了要等一年
This wasn't our plan, and we agreed we'd wait a year
现在还有很多事要先做
and there's so much to do first,
要真怀上了简直太疯狂了 不是吗
and it would've been crazy, right?
是啊 的确会很疯狂
Yeah, it would've been.
好吧
Okay.
但是
But...
或许也会...
also might've been...
有点酷
kinda cool.
说实话
Honestly?
发现检测显示没怀孕时 我还暗暗难受了一下
I was secretly bummed when the test came back negative.
我们要立刻开始造人吗
Should we just start trying?
认真的吗
Seriously?
是啊 认真的
Yeah, seriously.
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
等等 已经过11点了
Oh, wait! It's after 11.
我的采访
My interview!
应该已经上新闻了
It's supposed to be on the news.
令人恐惧的一天 有了惊喜的收尾
An incredible conclusion to a terrifying day,
我们有幸采访到了
and we were able to get a comment
帮助破获这起案件的两位警官
from the men who helped solve this case.
他们称我们为"香肠"勇士
They call us the Weiner Warriors.
不
No!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表