剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
好吧 没错 我确实被旧金山警局开除了
Okay, fine, yes. I was fired by the SFPD.
而且没错 我联♥系♥了雷蒙德
And yes, I contacted Raymond
希望可以加入行动队
in hopes of getting on that task force.
我原以为这是我重回纽约警局的办法
I thought it would be my way back onto the NYPD.
我的天 我真讨厌纺线仓
Oh, my God. I hate the Yarn Barn.
听到你这么说我真失望 弗兰克
Really disappointing to hear, Frank,
你是个很糟糕的经理 阿丽莎
Yeah, well you're a bad manager, Alyssa, okay?
你很偏心
You play favorites
而且我不是你偏心的人 我觉得很受伤
and it hurts to be on the outside.
-你甚至都没来上班... -好了
- You don't even show up to-- - Okay.
我本来打算明天和雷蒙德吃午饭时
I was gonna bring up the task force
才提起行动队的事的
when I had lunch with Raymond tomorrow,
但是当他打电♥话♥说起这个案子
but when he called about this case,
我想着 把这案子破了 这职位肯定就是我的了
I thought solving it would seal the deal--
那倒是很容易了
Which would have been easy
因为你搞出整件事就是为了陷害我
since you set the whole thing up to frame me.
荒谬
Ridiculous.
我为什么要等这么久才指控你
Why would I have waited so long to accuse you?
如果如果你马上就破案了
Because if you solved it right away,
那就太明显了
it would've been too obvious.
他在故意转移视线 因为他是有罪的
He's deflecting because he's guilty.
迪尔曼对于自己工作的地方撒谎了
Dillman lied about where he worked.
我们不能信任他
We can't trust him.
那张收据在帕拉塔的包里
The receipt was in Peralta's bag.
你才是闪粉专家
You're the glitter expert.
那你还是恶作剧大♥师♥呢
Well, you're the Prankmaster General.
-就是他干的 -就是他干的
- It was him. - It was him.
不是你们两个中的任何人
It wasn't either of you,
但我知道到底是谁
but I know who it was.
这个混♥蛋♥偷了我的大喇叭
Son of a bitch stole my bullhorn.
好了 我也不是100%确定这是对的
Okay, I'm not 100% sure this is right,
或许我遗漏了什么重要线索...
and maybe I'm missing something--
查尔斯 我身为多次揭露重大真♥相♥的老手
Charles, as a veteran of many big reveals,
我能给你个小建议吗
can I give you a tip?
-别搞这么多闲扯 -同意
- Not so much waffling. - I agree.
你这样在场的人会失去注意力
You're not commanding the room.
让他说完 按他的方式
Let him finish--his way.
但是麻烦稍微快点 查尔斯
But do pace it up a bit, Charles.
收到
Copy that.
所以从一开始 我就不太相信
So from the beginning, I was very skeptical
这个恶作剧是我们小队里的人干的
that anyone in our squad was behind the prank.
你当时为什么不直接这么说
Why didn't you just say that?
我说了 但是你说
I did, and then you said,
"有罪的人才会这么说"
"That's exactly what a guilty person would say."
我依然支持这观点
Eh, I stand by it.
好吧 那恶作剧者到底是谁
Okay, so who was the prank man?
根本没有什么恶作剧
There was no prank.
那只是个掩饰手段
That was just a cover.
各位 那场爆♥炸♥的目的
You see, guys, the point of the explosion
是为了污染德卡布街谋杀案的证物
was to contaminate the evidence of the Dekalb Street murder.
但嫌犯在监狱 跟有组织犯罪也没有关联
But the suspect is in prison, has no ties to organized crime,
也无法贿赂警官
and no means of bribing an officer.
他怎么可能做到呢
How could he have possibly pulled that off?
没错 杰克 这也难住了我那么一小会儿
Yeah, Jake, that stumped me for a little bit too,
但后来你说的一句话给了我灵感
but then something you said gave me an idea.
那种证据在法庭上是站不住脚的
I mean, that kind of evidence would never hold up at trial.
你会被笑出法庭的
You'd be laughed out of court.
没错 我记得我说过这话
Ah, yeah, I remember when I said that.
说得真的很棒 等等 到底是谁干的
It was awesome. Wait, but who did it?
真正的幕后主脑是格林助理检察官
The mastermind was ADA Greene.
他在这个案子上的证据不足
He didn't have enough evidence for the case.
他害怕自己会输
He was afraid he was gonna lose
就需要一个替罪羊
and needed someone to blame it on.
他的共犯...
Whom did he work with--
显然知道杰克平常爱整人
obviously someone who knew about the pranks
还知道艾米叫杰克"宝贝"
and that Amy called Jake "Babe."
这问题问得太好了 警监
Excellent question, Captain.
我也是稍微挖掘了一番才查明的
It took a little digging to find that out,
我调出了一些个人档案
but I pulled some personnel files
又在社交媒体上仔细梳理了一下
and combed through some social media.
你们知道格林老婆的娘家姓是什么吗
Do you know what Greene's wife's maiden name is?
-杜卡瓦尼 -不是
- Duchovny? - No.
-扎帕 -不是
- Zappa. - No.
-弗格巴克 -不对 是布斯
- Fagerbakke. - No, Booth.
霍华德·布斯
Howard Booth--
也就是那个布斯警官
as in, Officer Booth.
对哦 霍华德警官
Oh, yes. Officer Howard.
他是格林的小舅子
He's Greene's brother-in-law.
他不仅把证据放到了杰克的桌子上
He didn't just put the evidence on Jake's desk.
-他还把闪粉炸♥弹♥放在了那里 -天啊
- He put the glitter bomb there. - Oh, my God.
-我们必须找到布斯 -已经找到了
- We have to find Booth. - Already did it.
并且我逮捕了他
And I booked him.
经典的电梯揭示真凶时刻
Oh, classic elevator reveal.
感觉需要来个带声的吸凉气配合下
This feels like it calls for an audible gasp.
不是你来吸冷气 查尔斯 是我
Not from you, Charles. From me.
等等 你刚刚是对我的吸凉气又吸了口凉气吗
Wait, did you just gasp at my gasp?
抱歉 你吸凉气的声音太酷了
Sorry. Your gasp was so good.
谢谢你对我的吸凉气又吸口凉气
Oh, thank you for gasping at my gasp.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
很遗憾你错过了你女儿的演奏会
Sorry you missed your daughter's concert.
不 不 没事的
No, no, it's okay.
莎伦完全理解
Sharon totally understood--
因为我对她撒谎说我们必须加班
after I lied to her and said we had to stay late
因为罗莎中枪了
because Rosa got shot.
下次你见到她时 麻烦装成瘸子
Next time you see her, walk with a limp.
收到
Copy that.
你知道你不需要打扫的吧
You know you don't have to sweep up, right?
总得有人来打扫啊
Well, someone's gotta.
再说这让我想起了
Plus it reminds me of
我在大学当了三年清洁女工的那段时光
the three years I spent as a cleaning lady in college.
好像是没有"清洁男工"这个说法啊
I guess there really is no term for cleaning man.
那可不太好
That's not great.
话说 听着
So hey, listen.
我想说 你今天做得很棒 并且 我很抱歉
I wanted to say great job today and also I'm sorry.
为什么感到抱歉
Sorry for what?
当我听说你能加入行动队时
Well, when I heard you got the task force,
我的第一反应是为自己感到难过
my first reaction was just to feel sad for myself
而不是为你感到开心
instead of happy for you.
你显然隐藏得很好
Well, you sure hid it well.
我真的隐藏得不好
I really didn't.
我冲进了另一个房♥间里 郁闷了好一会儿
I stormed into the other room and moped by myself.
但你表现得很有格调
Eh, but you had style.
查尔斯 不 听着
Charles, no. Look.
你必须接受行动队的工作
You have to take the task force job.
真的吗 那尼克拉吉怎么办
Really? What about Nikolaj?
他会为他爸感到非常骄傲的
He's gonna be so proud of his dad.
我敢说他甚至会抛弃那些新朋友
I bet he even ditches those new friends.
天啊 那可真是美梦成真
Oh, man. That's the dream.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
不过说真的 我还是不明白
Honestly, though, I still don't get
霍特为什么选择我而不选你
why Holt chose me over you.
你在开玩笑吗 瞧瞧今天发生的事就明白了啊
Are you kidding? I mean, just look at today.
你没有去博取关注
Instead of fighting for attention,
你把活儿都干了 井井有条地把案子破了
you did the work and methodically built your case.
你注意到了一屋子有经验的警♥察♥都漏掉的细节
You noticed things that a room full of seasoned cops all missed.
你是个出色的警探 查尔斯
You're a great detective, Charles.
即便是输家 你也显示了王子般的高尚品格
Even in defeat, you are a true prince of a man.
-行动队的位子归你了 -什么 不要
- The task force is yours. - What? No.
博伊尔 享受胜利的果实吧
Boyle, just take the win!
好吧
Right.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表