剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
他要我们给他04年五月办过的所有案卷
He requested all the files we worked from May 2004.
这是线索
It's a lead.
他肯定跟其中一起案子有联♥系♥
He's gotta be connected to one of those cases somehow.
有意思
Interesting.
你知道还有什么也有意思吗
You know what else is interesting?
手榴弹
Grenades.
拜托别发疯了 我会带凯文去公园
Just please, stop it. I'm gonna take Kevin
到切达被绑走的地方寻找线索
to the park where Cheddar was kidnapped and look for clues.
我需要你待在警局 查看那段时间所有案卷
I need you to stay here, go through those files,
然后列出一份嫌犯名单
and put together a list of potential suspects.
-你能完成吗 -行吧
- Can you do that? - Okay, fine.
-我会查看案卷 -太好了
- I'll go through the files. - Great.
你知道你不把
You realize I can't leave
手榴弹放回去 我是不能走的吧
until you put the grenades back, right?
但你却允许约翰·威克斯用手榴弹
Oh, but you let John Wicks have grenades?
都说没有"斯"了
It's "Wick." Singular.
赶紧放回去吧
Just put 'em back.
凯文 我们需要重现你今早的场景
Okay, Kevin, we need to recreate your morning
看能否发现什么线索
and see if we can find some clues.
好 我和切达
All right, Cheddar and I entered
从公园东面进来 经过那几棵树
on the east side of the park over past those trees--
他以前很喜欢那几棵树
oh, how he loved those trees.
杰克 我觉得我做不到
Jake, I don't know if I can do this.
你当然能做到 有我陪着你呢
Yeah, you can do this, I'm right here with you.
我们会共同挺过这难关
We're gonna get through it together.
我们走吧
Now let's go.
凯文 我不禁注意到
Oh, hey, Kev, bud, couldn't help but notice
我说完"我们走吧"之后 你没走
that when I said, "Let's go," You didn't go.
你留在原地 盯着那张长凳看
You stayed here and stared at that bench.
切达以前很喜欢长凳
Cheddar loved benches.
他会跑向长凳 嗅嗅凳脚
He'd run up to them. Sniff their legs.
然后开始抓刨 就用他的...
Paw at them with his--
爪子 当然了 有爪子才能抓刨
Paws, sure, that's what you paw with.
对不起 这真的太难了
I'm sorry. This is impossible.
触目所及的一切都让我想起切达
Everything I see reminds me of Cheddar.
草地 柏油马路 松鼠
The grass, the asphalt, squirrels--
-切达以前很喜欢松鼠 -有完没完
- Cheddar loved squirrels. - Oh, stop.
他很喜欢追逐松鼠 应该说以前很喜欢
He loves to chase them. I suppose I should say loved.
他不会真的扑上去 他只是...
He'd never get there. He's like--
凯文 别再感伤了行吗
Eeyh, Kevin, stop, all right?
我们需要到那个大门处 重现今早的情景
We need to get over to that gate and recreate your morning,
如果看见这一切会让你难过
and if seeing all these things is too much,
-那你就把注意力全放在我身上 -好的
- then just focus only on me. - Okay.
好 直视我的双眼
All right, stare straight into my eyes.
很好 我会直视你的双眼
Very good, I will stare straight into your eyes.
好 天啊
Okay. Oh, wow.
你目光灼人啊 我们开始吧
Piercing. Huh, okay, so let's do this.
我们现在去东门入口 目前表现不错
And we are heading to the east gate, we're doing great.
这样真的有帮助 我能做到
This is working. I can do this.
-走吧 -我在努力了
- Here we go. - I'm doing it.
-你在看别的地方 -我没有
- You're looking away. - No, I'm not.
-别再看别的地方了 -我没有
- Stop looking away. - I'm not.
-别移开视线 -但我看见落叶了
- Don't look away. - But I see leaves.
-不 -切达以前很喜欢在落叶堆里玩
- No! - Cheddar loved playing in leaves.
不管是哪种树叶
Didn't matter what kind.
橡树 枫树 榆树
Oak, maple, elm.
等等 我也不想打断你 但你看我发现了什么
Wait, I hate to cut you off, but look what I found.
监控摄像头
Security camera.
切达以前很喜欢监控摄像头
Cheddar loved security cameras.
怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
罗莎 美人就在那呢 斯努格婴儿车
Oh, Rosa, there she is. The Snoog!
你看这些性感的线条
Look at those sexy lines.
我真想到她身后 用力推她
Oh, I just wanna get behind that thing and push.
我要被你说吐了
Aw, man, you're grossing me out.
泰迪怎么会在这
What is Teddy doing here?
-泰迪 -天啊 你好 艾米
- Teddy? - Oh, my gosh, hey Amy.
原来是无趣前男友泰迪
Right, boring ex-boyfriend Teddy.
-你好泰迪 -你好 罗莎
- Hey, Teddy. - Hey, Rosa.
你怎么会在这里 你答应过我不会再
What are you doing here? You promised you would stop
突然冒出来向我求婚的
showing up places to propose to me.
别往自己脸上贴金了 那种事我只干过四次而已
Quit flattering yourself. I only did that four times.
再说 我现在名草有主了
Also, I'm taken now.
我去年结婚了 就在最带感的小城市
I got married, last year, in the spiciest little city.
凤♥凰♥城 婚礼很奢华
Phoenix. It was very posh.
我们给宾客准备了一大堆皮尔森啤酒
We served a flight of large batch Pilsners.
不知道你还记不记得 但我很喜欢...
I don't know if you remember, but I love--
-皮尔森啤酒 -嗯 我们记得
- Pilsners. - Yeah, we remember.
长话短说 我太太现在怀孕了
Yeah, long story short, we're pregnant now,
我要努力赢得这个性感的小美人
and I'ma--I'ma try and win this sexy little number.
天啊 我刚才语气也是这么猥琐吗
Oh, God, is that what I sound like?
-对 -请问一下
- Yep. - Excuse me.
你们是来参加比赛的吗
Are you here for the competition?
是的 你好 我是泰迪·拉莫斯
Uh, yes, hi. I'm Teddy Ramos.
我婚后从了妻姓 非常勇敢
Took my wife's last name. Very brave.
他好极品
He's the worst.
你好 我是艾米·桑迪亚哥
Hi, I'm Amy Santiago.
很抱歉
I am so sorry,
孕妇不能参加比赛
but pregnant women aren't allowed to compete.
因为去年发生了意外
Not after what happened last year.
你打算告诉我们是什么意外吗
Are you gonna say what happened?
和解方案要求保密 我们不能说
It's part of the settlement. We can't.
好吧
Okay.
那真是好消息 我没怀孕
Well, uh, good news: I'm not pregnant!
-我只是午饭吃多了 -很抱歉 我不能让你参赛
- I just had a huge lunch. - I'm so sorry, I just can't.
好吧 我替她下场比赛
All right, I'll compete for her.
什么 你愿意这么做吗
What? You will?
但我知道你觉得这些婴儿车很傻
But I know you think these strollers are dumb.
的确傻透了 但我不能让那个无趣混球赢
They are, but I can't let that boring bastard win.
于是我们决定把婴儿房♥刷成白色
So we decided to paint the baby room white.
这种奇葩你以前居然能睡得下去
I mean, you used to have sex with him.
我知道
I know.
查尔斯 博伊尔大骨汤简直有奇效啊
Charles, this Boyle bone broth is incredible.
-我的酸痛全消除了 -我说了很有效的
- I'm not sore at all anymore. - I told you it works.
博伊尔家族以前每逢挖土豆季就喝这个汤
The Boyles used to drink it during potato digging season
让大家能健康地在犁沟里劳作
to keep everyone healthy in the furrows.
我们一定能靠这个汤赚钱
You know, I bet we could sell this stuff.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
我们可以给公♥司♥起名叫"大骨兄弟"
We can call our company "The Bone Boys."
-反对 -"健骨除痛"
- No! - "More Bone, Less Moan."
-反对 -"职场骨汤兄弟"
- No! - "Workplace Bone Buds."
就这个了 我现在就注册
That's the one. I'm registering it.
公♥司♥名可以晚点再定啦
Ewh, we can name the company later.
总之 我知道该推销给谁
Anyway, I know just who to pitch this to.
我那个发明"增肌麦芽酒"的好哥们
My buddy who invented Muscle Malt.
太好了
This is great!
我们就是最佳搭档
We're the perfect partners.
涉及到烹饪时 有我坐镇
When it comes to cooking, you got me.
涉及到健美的问题 你也有我坐镇
When it comes to being ripped, you also have me.
再加上你有一点人脉
And you have a little connection.
我们就要发财了
We're gonna be rich.
长官 我们回来了
Sir, we're back.
案卷中有什么线索吗
Find anything in the case files?
有 大部分案卷都没用
Yes, most of them were useless,
但有一份引起了我的注意
but one caught my eye.
2004年5月15日 警探逮捕了弗兰克·金斯顿
On May 15th, 2004 detectives arrested Frank Kingston,
他是16街帮的头目
leader of the 16th Street Gang.
多亏有秘密线人的证词
Thanks to the testimony of confidential informant,
让金斯顿坐了16年牢 他上个月刚出狱
Kingston served 16 years. He just got out last month.
你认为他要案卷是为了
And you think he wants the file to figure out
找出那个告密的手下 然后报仇
which one of his guys turned on him to get revenge.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表