剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
No, it was a good thing.
我只得直面我的错误 自己改正它们
I had to face my mistakes and fix them by myself.
那经历让我变得更坚强了
It made me a stronger person.
所以我们不应该同情黛比
So, no, I don't think we should take pity on Debbie.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但就算是这样 难道你不会更想扳倒
But even so, wouldn't you rather take down
臭名昭彰的犯罪首领西尔维奥·努奇
Silvio Nucci, a known crime boss,
而不是乔安布艺的会员黛比·福格吗
instead of Debbie Fogle, a rewards member at JOANN Fabrics?
我是想 但黛比不会供出努奇的
Yeah, but Debbie's not gonna testify against Nucci.
也许你说得对 所以...
You may be right. And that's why...
我们要抓他个现行
we're gonna catch him in the act.
各位做好准备啦
Brace yourselves, everyone.
我们要去搞爆努奇了
We're about to pop that Nucci.
不好意思 工作场所不该这么说
Apologies, that was inappropriate in the workplace.
但容我辩解一下 那是我在哥伦比亚俱乐部
But in my defense, that was a song that I learned about
听到的一首歌♥ 罗莎
from Columbia House, Rosa.
好了 计划如下
Mm. All right, here's the plan.
我们为什么往这边走 厕所在那边
Why are we going this way? The bathroom's back there.
我要带你越狱 我为西尔维奥·努奇办事
I'm breaking you out. I work for Silvio Nucci.
天呀 你为努奇办事吗 我也是
Oh, my God. You work for Nucci? Me too!
太大声了 黛比
Way too loud, Debbie.
好 身体紧靠墙壁
Okay. Press yourself against the wall
避免被摄像头拍到
to avoid being seen by the camera.
她为什么不背对着墙壁站
Why didn't she do it with her back to the wall?
用脸贴墙看起来大错特错啊
Face first seems like such a mistake.
-糟了 他们发现我们了 -不不 黛比
- Oh, no, they found us! - No, no, no, Debbie.
罗莎也是努奇的人
Rosa's on Nucci's payroll, too.
她要带我们离开
She's getting us out of here.
黛比 车尾箱 快
Debbie. Trunk. Now.
抱歉 里面有点窄
Sorry, it's a little tight in there.
我这人不挑
Oh, I'm not picky.
我不需要光或氧气
I don't need light or oxygen.
我有点类似好养的植物
I'm kind of like a low-maintenance plant.
-比如多肉 -太棒了 黛比
- Ooh, like a succulent. - That's great, Debbie.
-我妈以前总说... -但车尾箱自己盖下来了
- My mom always said that-- - But the trunk is closing on its own,
绝对不是我用力关上的哦
it's definitely not me slamming it.
你们打算和我一起待在这吗
So you guys are gonna stay here with me?
努奇觉得我们能帮你看好白粉
Nucci thought we could help you guard the coke.
我自己能搞定
Oh, I can handle it.
我很勇猛的
I'm pretty tough.
我有去女子健身房♥上自卫课
I take self-defense at the women's gym.
飞踢 飞踢
Hi-ya! Hi-ya!
酷哦 你还把"飞踢"说出声
Oh, neat. You actually say the words "Hi-ya,"
像布偶朱小姐皮吉一样
like Miss Piggy.
努奇什么时候来取白粉
So when's Nucci coming to pick up the coke?
可能几小时后 也可能几天后吧
Uh, could be hours, could be days.
-几天 -我不知道
- Days? - I don't know.
努奇只叫我等着接听这部一次性手♥机♥
Nucci just said to wait by this burner phone.
他说这是他办事的一贯手法
He said he always works like that.
好吧 当然了
Right, of course.
我们为此还有很多圈内笑话
We have so many inside jokes about it.
我能想象 他这人很爱说笑
I can imagine. He is pretty funny.
他总说 "黛比 如果这事你办砸了
He's always like, "Debbie, if you mess this up,
我就把你开膛破肚"
I'm gonna gut you like a fish."
笑死人了
What?
这么说他威胁你了
So he threatened you.
-所以你才黑化 -不是
- That's why you went dirty. - No.
他说要给我一百万美金
He offered me a million dollars.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我爸病得很重
My dad is really sick,
需要做很昂贵的实验性手术
and he needed this expensive experimental surgery.
那你们呢
What about you guys?
-他怎么策反你们的 -我开始当黑警时
- How did he turn you? - Well, I've been dirty
努奇都不知道在哪呢
long before Nucci came onto the scene.
我嗑超多白粉
I do a ton of coke.
江湖人称"春天先生"
They call me Mr. Springtime
因为我能光速让雪白的白粉消失
because of how fast I make the snow disappear.
我还从来没有过外号♥呢
Wow. I've never even had a nickname.
虽然大家都叫我"喂 那位女士"
I mean, I guess people do call me, "Hey, lady."
我要告诉99分局
Right, well, I'm gonna let the Nine-Nine know
我们在找你
we're looking for you, you know,
免得那帮蠢货以为我们带你越狱了
so those idiots don't think we broke you out.
你觉得他们是蠢货吗
Ooh, you think they're idiots?
当然 蠢到爆♥炸♥
Oh, yeah, big time.
霍特就爱吹牛逼
I mean, Holt's a blowhard,
杰弗兹四肢发达头脑简单
Jeffords is all brawn, no brains
博伊尔就是笑柄 艾米最糟糕了
Boyle's a laughing stock, Amy's just the worst.
她居然以为自己美貌与智慧并重
I mean, she thinks she so smart and so pretty
能让我对世界怀抱希望
and she makes me feel good about the world
对自己充满自信 她还...
and my place in it, and she-- -
闻起来一股屎味 我们都闻过她
Smells like. We've all smelled her.
罗莎 我们出去一下
Rosa, let's go outside.
你知道刚才那番话都是
Hey, you know that was Undercover Jake
-卧底杰克说的 对吧 -淡定
- talking in there, right? - Relax, man.
所以你不会告诉艾米咯
So you're not gonna tell Amy what I said.
不 我绝对会告诉她 我叫你淡定
Oh, no, I definitely am. I'm saying relax
-是因为你绝对无法阻止我 -靠
- because there's no way you can stop me. - Damn it.
好吧 你至少发短♥信♥告诉了99分局
Well, did you at least text the Nine-Nine
我们不知道何时交货吧
and tell 'em we don't know when the handoff is?
说了 但我不喜欢这样
Yeah, but man, I don't like this.
我们找到毒品了 应该别管努奇
We found the drugs. We should just forget about Nucci
-直接带黛比回去 -什么
- and take Debbie in. - What?
努奇才是真正的坏蛋啊
Nucci is the real bad guy, here.
而且你也听到黛比说的了 她这么做
And you heard Debbie, she's only doing this
只是为了给她爸凑钱动手术
to get the money for her dad's surgery.
想弄到钱有其他方法
There are other ways to get money.
-她明明可以去[抢]银行的 -对 她是白人
- She could've gone to a bank. - Right. And she's white.
她绝对能借到钱 你说的很有道理
She definitely would've gotten approved. Terrific point.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I was saying.
我们都是这么想的啦
Ah, we were both thinking it.
反正这不重要
Anyways, it doesn't matter.
我们的计划奏效了 你还在担心什么
Our plan is working. What are you worried about?
里面有一个定时炸♥弹♥外加两杆机关枪
There's a loose cannon in there with two machine guns.
她才不是定时炸♥弹♥
She's not a loose cannon.
我见过她撞到椅子后向椅子道歉
I saw her apologize to a chair after bumping into it.
相信我 黛比不会给我们惹麻烦的
Trust me, we are not gonna have any problems with Debbie.
杰克 知道吗 你把白粉说得好酷
Hey, Jake, guess what? You made cocaine sound so cool,
我决定嗑点试试
I decided to try it.
但我不想嗑太多
But I didn't wanna overdo it,
所以我只嗑了一咪♥咪♥
so I only did, like, a tiny, little toot.
但是我毫无感觉
Then I didn't feel anything,
于是我又再嗑了一点
so I did, like, a little bit more,
然而还是没感觉
and I still didn't feel anything,
结果我又再嗑了很多 这次我劲儿上来了
so then I did a lot more, and then I felt it.
每个细胞都嗨起来
Like, I really felt it.
于是我又再吸了两次 每次都超大条
So then I did a couple more, like, big ass toots.
你们为什么一直躲在床后面
Why do you guys keep ducking behind the bed?
因为你一直用机关枪指着我们啊
'Cause you keep pointing those guns at us.
天啊 不用担心
Oh, my God. Do not worry about it.
没事的啦
It's only fine.
我们得查明努奇是如何买♥♥通黛比的
We need to find out how Nucci got to Debbie.
幸好 我们发现
Fortunately, it turns out
她把所有事都巨细靡遗写在日记里
she kept a fairly comprehensive diary.
作为一个专业日记写手 我建议先别
As a power journaler, I think we can hold off
用到"巨细靡遗"这种字眼
on using the word "comprehensive."
天啊 这也太巨细靡遗了
Oh, damn, that's comprehensive.
这些都只是今年的日记吗
These are all just from this year?
这本标注的是8月21号♥
This one is labeled August 21st.
"早篇" 这本是8月21号♥"晚篇"
"Morning." This one is August 21st "Evening."
这一本写的都是真人秀《猎房♥记》里的一集
This entire diary is about an episode of "House Hunters."
这要看到天荒地老
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表