剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你们搞得跟一帮拉蒙娜一样
You're all acting like a bunch of Ramonas.
拉蒙娜
Ramona?
是啊 她讨厌她同事的节日香烛的气味
Yeah, she hated the smell of her coworker's holiday candle,
于是全给扔了
so she threw it out.
这事记录在你强迫我们记忆的东西里
It was in that thing that you made us memorize.
你竟然记下来了吗
You memorized it?
但你说那是作业 你从不做作业的
But you said it was homework and you don't do homework.
但你说要看嘛 于是我就看了
Yeah, well, you said to read it, so I read it.
我们是个团队 渣渣
We're a team, ya flope.
这词开始火了
It's catching on.
得了吧 我是说...
Eh, I mean...
一周后
大家好啊 是我 艾德里安·皮门托
Hey, guys, it's me, Adrian Pimento.
皮门托 一切还好吗 兄弟
Pimento, how's it going, bud?
挺好的 我知道我身处何方
Pretty good, I know where I am,
我还知道桌子是什么 所以一切都很好
and I know what a table is, so everything's going great.
这就算很好啊 标准也太低了 不过随你吧
Pretty low bar for greatness, but all right.
话说 你停止服药后感觉怎么样
Hey, how's it been since you stopped taking those pills?
谢天谢地 我的记忆全都回来了
Well, thankfully, my full memory has come back,
包括我曾经的心魔
even the things that haunt me.
杰克 我看了你一直提的那部电影
Jake, I saw that movie you keep talking about.
你看了《记忆碎片》吗 你觉得怎么样
You watched "Memento"? And what'd you think?
就还行吧
It's okay.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表