剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
She knows because he's the real father of her baby.
什么
What?
不要啊
Oh, no!
有人来了 这地方太不隐秘了
Someone's here. This is too public!
那可无法阻挡希契科克行事 但是好吧
I mean, it wouldn't stop Hitchcock, but fine.
我知道一个隐秘的地方
I know a secret spot.
那是什么
What was that?
我现在摸到的是什么
What am I feeling right now? Huh?
是你的微型小手吗
Are those all your little hands?
这是最后一只了
And this is the last one.
我们已经抓住了所有的豚鼠
We've rounded up is all the guinea pigs..
差得远呢
Not even close.
豚鼠 豚鼠
Guinea pig. Guinea pig.
豚鼠 豚鼠
Guinea pig. Guinea pig.
你们是脑子进水了吗 在工作场所繁殖豚鼠
What were you thinking, breeding guinea pigs at work?
我们并不是故意繁殖它们的
We weren't breeding them on purpose.
它们是性♥欲♥很旺盛的动物
They're just very sexual creatures,
我们不想对它们搞荡♥妇♥羞辱那一套
and we didn't want to slut-shame them.
就是啊 很遗憾你的性♥欲♥没那么旺盛 泰瑞
Yeah. Sorry you're not more sex-positive, Terry.
我已经联♥系♥我在实验室工作的朋友了
I called my friend at the lab.
他会来把这些豚鼠都带走
He's gonna take the guinea pigs.
他们不会对这些豚鼠做化学实验
They're not gonna do any chemical tests on them.
只是教他们如何钻迷宫而已
They're just gonna teach them how to run mazes.
是吗
Really?
我希望你直视克莱尔38号♥的眼睛
I want you to look Claire 38 in the eye,
然后亲口告诉它...
and tell her that--
我要把你送去实验室 克莱尔 再见
I'm sending you to a lab, Claire; bye.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
-太不公平了 泰瑞 -你是个冷血无情的人
- This is so unfair, Terry! - You're a cruel man!
谢天谢地他想到办法来了结这事
Thank God he found a way to end it.
都结束了 噩梦彻底结束
Oh, it's over. The nightmare's over.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你今早离开家时 没有叫醒我啊
You didn't wake me up when you left this morning.
我试过了
I tried.
你说"杰克已死 有事烧纸 另寻新欢"
You said, "I'm dead. Leave me. Find someone new."
好吧 我宿醉太严重了
Yeah, pretty hungover.
听我说 昨晚不怎么顺利
Look, last night wasn't great,
但我觉得我知道原因了
but I think I know why.
我们试图按照希契科克的方式来
We were trying to do it like Hitchcock
但我们真正应该尝试的是伯里斯的方式
when we should have been trying to do it like Boris,
他可是真正把希契科克老婆的肚子搞大了啊
the man who actually impregnated Hitchcock's wife.
于是我在脸书上找到了他...
So I found him on Facebook and--
杰克 打住
Jake, stop.
为什么别人怀孕就那么容易呢
Why is it so easy for everyone else to get pregnant?
你看这些傻兮兮的豚鼠
I mean, look at these stupid guinea pigs.
它们生出了600个孩子
They made 600 babies,
我们却连一个都生不出来吗
and we can't make one?
我们怎么就不能生出600个孩子呢
Why can't we make 600 babies?
你不能拿自己跟豚鼠比 宝贝
You can't compare yourself to guinea pigs, babe.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
我精疲力尽
I'm exhausted.
宇宙不断告诉我们
And the universe keeps telling us
它并不希望我们有孩子
that it doesn't want us to have a baby.
那信息再清楚不过了
The message couldn't be clearer.
所以我放弃了
So I'm done.
只是这个月放弃吧
Like, done for this month?
放弃 彻底放弃
Done. Just done.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我希望你知道 我错了
I just wanted to let you know I was wrong.
直到昨晚我才意识到
Until last night, I didn't realize
我学了多少的俄语
how much Russian I'd learned.
是啊 相当了不起
Yeah, it was impressive.
-并且你的口音也很棒 -谢谢
- And your accent was great, too. - Thank you,
但其实我的口音是乡下农民口音
but I actually speak with the accent of a peasant.
总之 我今早在巡逻时
Anyway, I walked my beat this morning,
特意用俄语跟几个人聊天
and I spoke to several people in Russian.
他们都觉得我很厉害 对我敞开心扉
They were so impressed, they opened up to me.
-我获得了好几条有用的线索 -太好啦
- I got a number of useful tips. - All right.
这都是因为我强迫你做了无趣的事
All because I made you do something tedious.
是单调而已 别毁了这气氛
Monotonous. Don't ruin this.
谢谢各位前来参加希契科克的离婚派对
Thanks for coming out to Hitchcock's divorce party.
你知道你又弄了个基佬蛋糕吧
You know you got another gay cake, right?
什么 不可能
What? No way.
上面写的是"兄弟 兄弟 兄弟"
It says "Boys! Boys! Boys!" on it.
因为我们是好兄弟啊
Because we're the boys.
各位 我想明白我和安娜之间是哪里出了问题了
Guys, I figured out what went wrong between Anna and me.
是因为我的工作 我是个工作狂
My job. I'm a workaholic!
不再是了
Not anymore.
从现在开始 我要把精力放在真正重要的事情上
From now on, I'm focusing on what really matters.
走吧 斯卡利 我们去拿些鸡翅吃吧
Come on, Scully, let's get some wings.
兄弟 我等你这句话等太久了
Aw, bud, I thought you'd never ask.
想吃点蛋糕吗
Want some cake?
我弄到的这块上面有颗爱心
I got a piece with a heart on it,
我现在意识到其实是个屁♥股♥
which I now realize is a butt.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
听着
So listen.
我一直在想你今天早上说的话
I've been thinking about what you said this morning...
过去的几个月 真的很艰难
And it has been a really hard couple of months.
很抱歉我不擅长生孩子
I'm sorry I'm bad at making babies.
打住 快别这么说
Hey, hey, don't say that.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
再说了 也可能是因为我...
And look, for all we know, I could have--
别说你长了一对劣质蛋蛋
Don't say you have bum nards.
我 我没打算这么说
I wasn't--I wasn't gonna.
但是 我觉得这种事我们是无法掌控的
But...I think maybe it's just a thing we can't control.
无法掌控的事是我最不喜欢的事了
That is my least favorite kind of thing.
我知道
I know.
我真的很想组建家庭
I really wanted to start a family.
艾米 我们有家庭了啊
Amy, we are a family.
你和我的小家庭
You and me.
所以 我们可以继续努力造人
So, you know, we can keep trying
或尝试试管婴儿 或者领养
or look into IVF or adoption
如果我们愿意 也可以不再考虑要孩子的事
or if we want, we can forget about the whole thing.
但只要我们在一起 无论如何我都很满足了
But if we're together, I'm happy no matter what.
我也不知道我想怎么做
I don't know what I want to do.
好啊 那也没问题
Fine. That's okay too.
我们不是非得有个计划才行
We don't have to have a plan.
我们来制定规矩
We make the rules.
或许暂时不去想这事会更好
Maybe it would help to just not think about the whole thing for a while
船到桥头自然直
and see where we're at.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
-我们要离开吗 -好
- Should we go? - Yes.
好的
Okay.
没怀上
Nope.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表