剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
"谁干它"这个短语语法不当
The phrase "Whodunit" is a grammatical abomination.
请使用正确表述 "谁是真凶"情境
Please use the proper term, a "Who has done this."
才不要 然而 为了侦破此案
I will not, however, in order to solve this case,
我们需要出动最优秀的警探
we need the very finest of detectives,
此人破案技巧独特 名叫...
one with a unique set of skills, someone named--
迪尔曼 我去打给迪尔曼
Dillman! I'll call Dillman!
哪颗葱啊
Who?
听说你们需要人帮忙解决"谁是真凶"情境
I hear you need some help with a "Who has done this."
小队 这位是旧金山警局的弗兰克·迪尔曼警探
Squad, meet detective Frank Dillman of the San Francisco PD.
他来市里了 我们本来约好明天共进午餐
He is in town, and we were supposed to have lunch tomorrow,
但我叫他现在过来
but I asked him to come down
因为我需要一双客观的眼睛侦破此案
because I need an objective set of eyes on this.
-我也可以很客观啊 -那你告诉我
- I can be objective. - Then tell me.
-我今天看起来怎么样 -很正常
- How do I look today? - Normal?
不对 迪尔曼
No. Dillman?
-水肿 -谢谢
- Bloated. - Thank you.
迪尔曼是我曾合作过的
Dillman is the single best detective
最出色的警探
I have ever worked with.
遗憾的是 他因调查纽约警局内部的腐♥败♥情况
Sadly, he was unjustly fired for investigating
而遭到不公解雇
corruption in the NYPD.
他十分痛恨收脏钱的黑警
He hated dirty cops so much
导致其他人都叫他干净先生
they used to call him Mr. Clean.
他们叫他这名字肯定没有
Uh-huh, I'm sure that's the only reason
别的深意啦
they called him that.
因为我秃头吗 你觉得这很好笑吗
Because I'm bald? You think that's funny?
我20年前开始剃光头 为了支持
I started shaving my head 20 years ago in solidarity
我当时正在经历化疗痛苦的母亲
with my mother who was undergoing chemotherapy.
听着 我很抱歉
Oh, look, I'm so sorry--
我很明显是在说谎
I'm obviously lying.
这是典型的男性斑秃
It's classic male pattern baldness.
但现在 根据你的反应
But now, based on your reaction,
我已经彻底知道你有多少斤两了
I know every single thing about you as a person.
-哪有那么夸张 -是真的
- That can't be true. - It is.
-你死定了 -好了 我们开始吧
- You're cooked. - All right, let's get started.
我要所有目击者都写下笔录
I want written statements from every witness--
还要全小队的人事档案
personnel files for the entire squad.
当然了 得安排人给这张桌子提取指纹
Of course, I need to have this desk dusted for prints,
看能否在自动指纹识别系统找到匹配记录
see if we get a hit on the AFI system.
谁去赶走那些鸽子
Somebody could maybe get rid of those pigeons.
还有 当然了 我要看所有监控视频
And, of course, I'll need to see any surveillance video.
不幸的是 这区域是监控盲点
Unfortunately, this area's a blind spot.
负责该区域的摄像头两周前坏掉了
The camera that covers it broke two weeks ago,
到现在还没修好
and it hasn't been fixed yet.
你真的很不想让我看监控录像
Really don't want me to see that security footage,
对吗 警督
do you, Lieutenant?
-真想知道是何原因 -我只是说出事实而已
- Hm, I wonder why. - I was just stating the facts.
我没对摄像头动过手脚
I didn't do anything to the camera.
我从没这么认为过
I never thought you did,
但现在我已经彻底知道你有多少斤两了
but now I know every single thing about you as a person.
大家都退下
Everyone back off.
现在都交给迪尔曼吧
Dillman has the scene.
这太不凑巧了
Man, this sucks.
本来这案子是个绝佳机会
This case would have been the perfect chance for you
证明给霍特看你该加入行动队
to prove to Holt that you deserve that task force.
是啊 也许仍是好机会
Yeah. Maybe it still is.
霍特认为迪尔曼是他合作过最出色的警探
Holt thinks Dillman's the best detective he's ever worked with,
如果我比他更快侦破此案呢
so what happens if I solve the case before him?
那我就变成霍特合作过最出色的警探
Then I become the best detective Holt has ever worked with,
他就不得不让我加入行动队了
and he has to give me the task force.
迪尔曼以为他彻底知道我有多少斤两
Dillman thinks he knows everything about me as a person,
但有一件事他不知道
but there's one thing he doesn't know.
我马上就要扳倒他
I'm about to take him down--
老天 他正在盯着我们
oh, my God, he's staring right at us.
快点假装我刚才正在说别的话题
Quick, pretend like I was saying something else.
没错 杰克 你破处时年纪小得离谱
Yes, Jake, you were young when you lost your virginity.
多谢夸奖啊 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles!
地检办公室打来 格林气疯了
The DA's office called. Greene is furious.
他说可能不得不撤销对迪卡布案的所有控诉
He thinks he may have to drop all charges in the Dekalb case.
不管是谁干的 都将面临长♥期♥停职
Whoever did this is facing a massive suspension,
躲起来是没用的
and there's no use hiding
因为迪尔曼会把你揪出来
because Dillman will smoke you out.
好吧 但他能不能加快速度
Right, but is there any way he could hurry it up?
目前为止他都只是安静踱步而已
So far it's just been a lot of silent pacing.
你会叫心脏外科医生加快速度吗
Would you ask a heart surgeon to hurry it up?
如果他只是在房♥间里瞎游荡 我会的
I mean, I would if he was just walking around a room.
好 我们已知的有这些
Okay, here's what we know.
闪粉炸♥弹♥是12点20至12点55之间被放置的
The glitter bomb was placed between 12:20 and 12:55.
所有疑犯都说当时去吃午饭了
All the suspects say they were at lunch
并且有那段时间的不在场证明
and have an alibi for that time,
这意味着你们中有人说谎了
which means one of you is lying.
是泰瑞干的
It was Terry.
谢谢你来一趟 小迪 但接下来就交给我吧
Thanks for coming by, Dill, but I got it from here.
泰瑞斯 我不禁注意到
You see, Terrence, I couldn't help but notice
你今天没穿背带
you're not wearing suspenders today--
这很反常 毕竟背带才是你的灵魂
odd, considering suspenders are your entire personality.
这话把我描述得太浅薄了吧
Seems a little reductive.
我童年过得很艰苦
I had a rough childhood,
但我通过艺术和体育为自己找到出路
but I lifted myself up through arts and athletics--
别抒情了 你就是背带哥
Ah-buh-buh-buhp. You're the suspenders guy.
感觉很可疑[有鱼] 所以小杰去查了[钓鱼]
Something felt fishy, so Jakey went fishing,
结果我捕到一条大鱼
and I caught me a fat one.
瞧啊
And look at that--
泰瑞的背带被塞进他的办公桌抽屉里
Terry's suspenders stuffed into his desk drawer,
上面还沾了闪粉 红色闪粉
and there's glitter on them-- red glitter.
感觉你们听到后应该倒吸口凉气啊
Feels like that deserved an audible gasp.
多谢捧场 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
你放置恶作剧炸♥弹♥时弄脏了自己
You got messy setting up the prank.
你不想被其他人看见
You didn't want anyone to see.
于是你把背带藏进抽屉里
You put the suspenders in your desk drawer.
本案就此水落石出
Case closed.
你把文件夹放在那里就为了盖上耍帅吗
Did you put that folder there just so you could close it?
是的 罗莎 还用问吗
Yes, Rosa, obviously.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
如果你什么都没做
Well, if you didn't do anything,
案子又怎会水落石出呢
how come the case is closed?
-并没有 -啥
- It's not. - Hm?
杰弗兹背带上的闪粉是9A型圆形红色闪粉
The glitter on Jeffords' suspenders is type 9A round red glitter
而炸♥弹♥喷出的是9C型圆形红色闪粉
while the bomb spewed type 9C round red glitter,
不过估计在你眼中 所有圆形红色闪粉都一样吧
but then I suppose all round red glitter looks the same to you.
不 我知道区别在哪
No. I know the difference.
-其中一种更大 -是更闪亮
- One is bigger? - Shinier.
数字代表尺寸
The number refers to the size.
字母代表亮度
The letter refers to its reflective qualities.
你对闪粉的了解多到离奇啊 哥们
Seems like you know a weird amount about glitter, man.
这么说优秀的侦探工作对你来说很离奇吗
So good detective work is weird to you?
你的小队真有意思 雷蒙德
Interesting squad you have here, Raymond.
不是我选的 我来时他们已经在这里了
I didn't choose them. They were here when I arrived.
明白了
Understood.
真正的问题是 杰弗兹身上为何沾到了闪粉
The real question is why Jeffords had glitter on him at all.
幸好我知道答案
Fortunately, I have the answer.
我推断他有三个年幼的女儿
I deduced that he has three young daughters--
一对双胞胎和一个学步小孩
twins and a toddler.
那有什么了不起 你看见他桌上的照片了
Big deal. You saw the picture on his desk.
没错 而且根据
I did, and judging by
那照片背景里的枫树判断
the maple trees in the background of that picture,
照片拍摄于去年秋天 估计是十月中旬
it was taken last fall-- probably mid October.
双胞胎都在笑 两人各缺了一颗牙
The twins are smiling, each revealing a missing tooth.
站在右边那个 先叫她双胞胎A好了
The twin on the right-- let's call her "Twin A."
-她是卡格妮 -那有关系吗
- That's Cagney. - Is that relevant?
-那是她的名字 -就是没关系了
- It's her name. - So no.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表